The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chengcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Thanks Bro TS(threadstarter) for the contact.

Here comes my FR...

Was on MC today , sms her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Sms her when i reached.

First Impression(7.5-8.5/10)
I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

The Massage Proper 1(9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
I jumped onto the bed with back facing up and head down on the pillow.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

The Massage Proper 2 (9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
The back /front repeats again with oil massage apply this time.
She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.
Hai di lao yue :shiok

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials(8/10)(auto roam,sucktit allow)
Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

jua gen: sensual ,stimulation, buah ta han (know her stuff)
Moaning: seems no fake, tempting enough to want bonk her
Fingering: no cos she "shy"(if u know what i mean)

BM (8/10)- abit short else it is great
Her boobs lightly "painted" my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.
Caress& kiss her body and face while she BM me.

FJ or BJ : not on the menu.
Frenching :i know is not allowed.(Maybe yes for RTF customer,hee)
GFE:8/10

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.
Better hurry as she may be leaving trade soon. So bro,do jiap pa(hurry).

Rates
Name: Amy
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes

figure pic:
https://imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo

Pls PM Bro TS/me for her contact.

Thanks Bro TS for her contact. She is indeed a gem(Go Extra Mile).
Makansutra : Die die must eat.
Massagesutraie die must try.

figure pic:
https://imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/V3l7lqo"><a href="//imgur.com/a/V3l7lqo"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Hi Bro can share her contact, thanks
Old 30-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Anyone can share who is still at TC Spa?
I have not been there for 2 months, would like to get updated recee info.
If not comfortable to say who still there, can PM me also.
Thanks in advance
+22 up you, happy cheonging
Old 30-11-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wants to be a good bro and share recommendations in TC or D? I want to visit today.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro DANiel, nothing much has changed... if I remembered correctly, xiao xue left around that time, the rest are still around... cheers!

Anyone new came? I was hoping there would be some new faces. I guess the old batch of, duoduo, tiffany, daisy? Did i miss anyone out? Lol
Old 30-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, basically same section also got E** from GW
The lady boss shld the main attraction I think

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 30-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengcheng View Post
Hi Bro can share her contact, thanks
Pls share contact
Old 30-11-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share contact. Where is TC? Thanks
Old 01-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact
Old 02-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

You mean the recep right, now retired already, dont know whos the lucky bro who managed to win her heart and make her settle down. That bro really strike lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
Bro, basically same section also got E** from GW
The lady boss shld the main attraction I think
Old 03-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
You mean the recep right, now retired already, dont know whos the lucky bro who managed to win her heart and make her settle down. That bro really strike lottery.
Yuh man, several wks ago i visit tc n had quick chat w her. Confirmed attached few mths already but heard were long time friends. Saw them hand in hand dating two times at clarke quay
Old 03-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Think the guy shd know her past before she retired, maybe if it doesnt work out, she might come back :O she is definitely one of the best gems this year! Bro she actually told you she attached? Think you shd b quite close with her. You got try her before right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Yuh man, several wks ago i visit tc n had quick chat w her. Confirmed attached few mths already but heard were long time friends. Saw them hand in hand dating two times at clarke quay
Old 03-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think the guy shd know her past before she retired, maybe if it doesnt work out, she might come back :O she is definitely one of the best gems this year! Bro she actually told you she attached? Think you shd b quite close with her. You got try her before right
Visit tc n dxxxxxd often so halo hi chitchat when there say bf long time friend so d rest none of our biz. We men nvr kaypo others lives right? Got new supply of girls to meet our needs ok liao... only charboh dig into others life lah
Old 03-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro 🤫 but many people know liao 😁

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 03-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Few days ago walk pass dxxxxxd spa ard 10pm n saw this chio sexy skirt half-ball babe stand outside smile at me, never saw her bef so tot street babe but later she went in d spa. Hmm muz go see see nxet rd ard tat hrs 2 try luck.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -114 / Power: 0
Sadisthole Sadisthole
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
Few days ago walk pass dxxxxxd spa ard 10pm n saw this chio sexy skirt half-ball babe stand outside smile at me, never saw her bef so tot street babe but later she went in d spa. Hmm muz go see see nxet rd ard tat hrs 2 try luck.
Don't bother. D Spa is a clean Spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1