The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi AddictedForSex. May b get this Thai girl to acquiesce to your requests for GFE, happy times, outings together, movies, swimming together nude, BJs, FJs; as n when. If she agrees, then it'll probably be a Happy New Year of the Monkey for u. If she always dodges n gives excuses, I think she won't b worth it. Then u know what to do. Good luck. Happy New Year all bros.

Last edited by adonis; 06-02-2016 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 07-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AddictedForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi AddictedForSex. May b get this Thai girl to acquiesce to your requests for GFE, happy times, outings together, movies, swimming together nude, BJs, FJs; as n when. If she agrees, then it'll probably be a Happy New Year of the Monkey for u. If she always dodges n gives excuses, I think she won't b worth it. Then u know what to do. Good luck. Happy New Year all bros.
i just went to her workplace and book hotel room for 1 night stay together.. she give anything i want, no qn ask, no rejections....

She told me she miss home, so i told her we can go her home together, she then ask if i want to marry her... how ar?? :S
Old 09-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedForSex View Post
She told me she miss home, so i told her we can go her home together, she then ask if i want to marry her... how ar??
Just play along lah 55555!

Don't put your emotions into it.
Easier said than done.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Happy New Year AddictedForSex n all bros. If she asked you to marry her, don't make a decision yet. Stall her. At least she was good to you overnight in that hotel room.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

2 things come to mind on her "proposal".

She may not be "serious", or doing her utmost to KC you. Mind games, puyings are very good at. So weak knees (and minds) kena. And many have died by the KC sword, with bodies littered

You are her meal ticket, for now.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

The Thai massage girl might tell you that she's pregnant with your child. Achtung! Don't believe her. Is the Thai massage girl trying to marry you to remain in S'pore indefinitely? If you wanna play along, don't get burnt. She might pay to put Thai black magic spells on you. Really dunno know if they're effective or not. I read too many true local horror stories.
Old 14-02-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...
bro. dun mind me saying ah...i might get zapped or whatever but i dun really care. i just think that, hey come on, we all fool around for many reasons...some wife problem, some gf problem, some single and lonely, some are suspected gay and wanna see can convert back to fucking girls only...but whatever it is, these girls are working girls.

prostitutes.

yes, they are also human beings, but i can tell you, most of them only see the money. i don't know ur story, but they fuck many people in a single day...and u are one of them, who help them to pay their bills, buy that latest iphone, build a house back home, give money to mother, brother etc. heck, some of them even got bfs!

so, i think, if we cannot handle the emotional aspect of it, then i would suggest that u just shut down ur emotions and just focus on having a good time, hanging out, flirt, fuck, and move on. no need to invest emotions one. invest our hard-earned money can already. like u said, no money no honey. in this world, we are all making use of each other...u pay, she open her legs. u get a good fuck, she gets to eat...

i mean...even if u really love her, have u asked urself will u marry a prostitute? if u can honestly answer urself that, then ok. good for u. if not, then don't get involved in the KC trap leow. like many bros had said, the thai puyings are really good at that.

all these mongering is supposed to be a feel good and exposure to the real world...we just play play for fun la.

all the best bro.
Old 15-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Saw promotion flight to hat yai and tot of read read some FR and recommendations. Instead read 2 pages of falling in love with JB massage girl...

Simi tai ji ah?
Old 16-02-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Hi AddictedForSex. Has the Thai massage girl asked u for money, very expensive handbags etc? Will she get hoodlums to kill u in Thailand? Hard to say. I think u r worth more to her alive than dead.

Try to watch dat YouTube short video about a UK angmoh man. Its link is in another thread in SBF. He went to Patpong, Bangkok. Met a Thai bargirl. She's short n not pretty. She asked him to visit her in her home village. He goes there. She persuades him to sell him house in UK n move to her home village. He does so. He pays for a house of bricks n mortar n a pig sty for her. She's shown feeding her pigs. Other big houses paid for by farang (foreign) angmoh men r shown dotting farm fields. Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand but they can own condos. She grows cold towards him. He has to move out. He rents a room in Bangkok. She tells him bye bye for the last time. He, very likely has to move back to UK.
Old 16-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Yawn!!!! Forgotten that this is Hatyai thread!!!
Old 16-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yawn!!!! Forgotten that this is Hatyai thread!!!
555, you must be dreaming in the wonderland

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Helldevilz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHelldevilz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i just worry i might get drugged by her... get rob.. or wat... but if she is genuine, i really feel she very ke lian... being exploited by her boss... imagine someone having to work for 15 hrs DAILY for 1 month. thats human torture! i really dun wan to think that there is the fact im not the only man she do this to... and i also duno why she need so much money... is it appropriate for me to ask her straight? I dont think im going back to jb since cny coming and the jam will be starting soon... but every day every night every min every sec i keep thinking of the times we had during that short 1hr"message" session... im now machiam a drug addict... just that now is sex instead of drug...
Just be careful u do anything.. I believe some girls is truthful but some girls are just out to cheat... times will proof everything.. just dun be gan jiong in doing anything with Thai girls or promise them anything.. good luck.. just dun keep too much cash with u, keep it in the front office security box. Better be safe den sorry.
Old 16-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

https://samsforum.com/showth...=#post14223106
Old 19-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

aiya... no matter what is being said, some guys will behave like idiots. They think they got good job, fly here fly there, make several thousands a month, learn Thai, invest kumcheng with Thai Whore. Go to her house in Issan or some far off places in Thailand, meet family, etc...

In the end, when the whores met the other customers, they tell the customers how stupid can Singapore men get. The whore maintain the KC relationship with a few guys and some pay them regularly. In the end, if one of the idiots marry them, the Thai whore's Thai BF, children from former marriages and family will benefit from your tossing of CASH to her and her family + maybe extended family. If you don't toss CASH, there are other idiots that would toss CASH.

One Thai whore tells me she was surprised that Singapore men are really dumb. I asked her how about M'sian men. She said they are stingy and quite alert, hence harder to make them part with their CASH.

Feel sorry for the idiots who think that they are one kind of super hero in front of the whore. I supposed their ego needs stroking, the exact words translated from Thai.

I asked the whore if this is the tactic or tricks of SYT. She said MILF also can do this type of tricks because our men are simply hopeless
Old 19-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
One Thai whore tells me she was surprised that Singapore men are really dumb. I asked her how about M'sian men. She said they are stingy and quite alert, hence harder to make them part with their CASH.

I asked the whore if this is the tactic or tricks of SYT. She said MILF also can do this type of tricks because our men are simply hopeless
5555 really feel sorry for our fellow countrymen.
Our Bolehland bros are more street smart from getting scammed.

No wonder Thai discos in Singapore are still boom town charlie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1