The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, the ones that use phone too much are never regulars. Just 1-2 times.

The ones I RTM, I prefer those with some manners, can ask before making that reply. For those that get complacent, will express my unhappiness in a joking way, most smart ones get it.

If you have business at heart, you will learn to treat the customer well. Eccentric ones like Long Nu, forget it.
She treat you like a doormat?
Old 05-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Would you tell her off during your first session with her?

I did before in a joking way, she was truly apologetic but the atmosphere was awkward after that.
Most of the time I will hint, if she doesn't get it I will blatantly say. If the phone usage gets frequent, my mood will be sianz half anyway.

Some are smart, like Ye Bai He, she makes up with good service and extra massage after. But I would put the ML on my reserve list. Naturally you want your MLs to sayang you more.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She treat you like a doormat?
Very big mood swings, you never notice? She has a very eccentric mind and do what she likes. She is wild no doubt but she makes a very bad business woman.

My opinion so you are free to not agree with me.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not cheesy la.

When we were young and have only experienced some of the pleasures of the flesh, our dicks were the only erogenous zone.

As we mature, have a lot more sex and experiences, another organ becomes more sensitive and becomes the main erogenous zone - it's called the brain.

I can have all the sexy naked girls in front of me, but the hardest hard on I'll have are for the girls who I have chemistry with, I can relax with and talk to, and who loves getting pleasured by me.
Well said la hit the nail right on.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Would you tell her off during your first session with her?

I did before in a joking way, she was truly apologetic but the atmosphere was awkward after that.
I think the key consideration is WHEN she uses it and how FREQUENT in that one hour session.

For me, once sensual starts it's a NO PHONE thingy. I don't care if the phone buzz non stop but meddling with phone during sensual is an instant red card to the ML for me. I won't tell her off, just won't RTM ever, don't care how AP or solid her skill sets.

Non sensual time I not so particular, as in depends on how the ML approach it, most will have the courtesy to explain to you while they use it BRIEFLY, I think to expect all of them to ask permission before using is a tall order, some of these MLs have their own pride too and won't like the whole ask permission thingy.

End of the day, if the ML is professional enough (especially for FIRST session, to leave good impression), they won't go overboard and won't dare touch the handphone when sensual commenced. All of my regulars, even non sensual when the phone buzzes non stop won't go and touch. Usually I'm the one who propose them to check it if keep buzzing. But even after I suggest ,some of them will just brush it off say nevermind and just continue chit chat with me. Only when I showering then I see them reach for their phones to quickly check, reply etc. These are how I quietly observe and then rate these MLs with my own yardstick.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think I am weird, I prefer eccentric ones like long nv.
I guess the fruit tastes sweeter when it is hard to pluck.
I believe that’s why Natalie still always have business no matter how much she aeroplane.
Sometimes I don’t know why I go through so much trouble to book also this kind of ML also
no lah, I also a bit like that.
i like gals who are wild n can take some kind of 'torture'.....
it is always a battle of strength/wits on the bed.....
thats why it is always very energy draining after session w Natalie.....becoz she is game enough.
big reason why i will never write her off no matter how much aeroplane she fly past me.
once i get it....i know it is going to be a very satisfying workout session for me.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Very big mood swings, you never notice? She has a very eccentric mind and do what she likes. She is wild no doubt but she makes a very bad business woman.

My opinion so you are free to not agree with me.
true...she is a wild horse.....i only go there for her body....really tip top a class above the rest.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I think the key consideration is WHEN she uses it and how FREQUENT in that one hour session.

For me, once sensual starts it's a NO PHONE thingy. I don't care if the phone buzz non stop but meddling with phone during sensual is an instant red card to the ML for me. I won't tell her off, just won't RTM ever, don't care how AP or solid her skill sets.

Non sensual time I not so particular, as in depends on how the ML approach it, most will have the courtesy to explain to you while they use it BRIEFLY, I think to expect all of them to ask permission before using is a tall order, some of these MLs have their own pride too and won't like the whole ask permission thingy.

End of the day, if the ML is professional enough (especially for FIRST session, to leave good impression), they won't go overboard and won't dare touch the handphone when sensual commenced. All of my regulars, even non sensual when the phone buzzes non stop won't go and touch. Usually I'm the one who propose them to check it if keep buzzing. But even after I suggest ,some of them will just brush it off say nevermind and just continue chit chat with me. Only when I showering then I see them reach for their phones to quickly check, reply etc. These are how I quietly observe and then rate these MLs with my own yardstick.
Spot on there. This is the yardstick 3-5 years back. Sadly, eroded by more complacent MLs and bros who sayang these pretty faces too much.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
true...she is a wild horse.....i only go there for her body....really tip top a class above the rest.
Her body is solid, true. But not necessarily hard to find and a class above the rest. I would say done very well.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
These are the real keepers...but these are rarity nowadays.

Some of those I frequent RTM after sometime just took for granted n start the phone nonsense....'last session I ask this chap for permission n he is ok w it, so in future subsequent session i can use freely'

wtf....Drop!
Old 05-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wait for her code red to finish.. Then see how much she charges as a FL..

Some pics immediately reminded me of He Ying Ying lol.. But confirm filter gao gao.. Maybe her 6th pic is the most accurate..

Those F cups though.. Sibei tempting man..
160 as fl. Rush service, boobs are about D only. Pictures are fake as well . I wouldn't rtm or rtf.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
These are the real keepers...but these are rarity nowadays.

Some of those I frequent RTM after sometime just took for granted n start the phone nonsense....'last session I ask this chap for permission n he is ok w it, so in future subsequent session i can use freely'

wtf....Drop!
Bumped into a few keepers over the years. Eventually hard to book for a session. Because these are the real ang pais. Consistent standard with no airs, and no aeroplane. Nowadays rare to get. Mostly will be good for first few sessions, after that take you for granted
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 05-08-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
160 as fl. Rush service, boobs are about D only. Pictures are fake as well . I wouldn't rtm or rtf.
Pondering to try or not, all her pics seem to look diff so mixed feelings
Old 05-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Bumped into a few keepers over the years. Eventually hard to book for a session. Because these are the real ang pais. Consistent standard with no airs, and no aeroplane. Nowadays rare to get. Mostly will be good for first few sessions, after that take you for granted
Fully agree....
as pointed out by one wise Bro here, I also start to look for others even though I might be seeing a ML frequently.....coz I know after some time they will just take my RTM for granted n start to chut pattern.
When that happened, time to put her back on KIV list.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3130 / Power: 11
Luckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond reputeLuckydevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
What is there left to ponder after reading that FR?
True that bro, but oh well i'll continue waiting for more FR

Last edited by Luckydevil; 05-08-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1