The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
I guess I got screwed again Bloody hell: when I think of it, that's my fourth experience with 4 different providers and I actually did not get value for my money on 2 occasions..
don't know, i'll keep trying and let's see..I find it tough having to negotiate /remind of the arrangement while asking for a good time: always afraid it gets sour and prefer compromising by getting the deed done..
The more you should just go for freelance MLs/FLs and not anyone in a SPA. Nothing to negotiate, the price is there, take it or leave it. And there are enough FRs here for you to avoid any landmines
Old 21-07-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

Went to commandoed Sindy 2 days back.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sindy-massage/

Photo is not her but comparable in SYT level.
Look 8.5/10 SYT
Half nude
Bath alone
No BJ
B Cup
SYT body, very fair skin
Roaming 3G
Low playability
Location, no Mrt nearby. Driving can park on site.

Went for 2 HJ. Managed to achieve it. Helped by the SYT look.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
I guess I got screwed again Bloody hell: when I think of it, that's my fourth experience with 4 different providers and I actually did not get value for my money on 2 occasions..
don't know, i'll keep trying and let's see..I find it tough having to negotiate /remind of the arrangement while asking for a good time: always afraid it gets sour and prefer compromising by getting the deed done..
Yeah each of us learn along the way don't worry about it. At least you can say you tried. I used to frequent spa at one time, didn't like the extra cost, nor the lack of time control and privacy. Went frequent because of a certain F-cup ML and she was every cent worth, foreplay BJ and FJ. Well that is in the past.

Negotiation can be done without souring, not a proper. Just a straight no if price not right, don't be ambiguous and unclear. That should be fine.

If ML shows attitude then I deem it not for RTM. Simple as that. Current market no lack of choices (FL that is).
Old 21-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The more you should just go for freelance MLs/FLs and not anyone in a SPA. Nothing to negotiate, the price is there, take it or leave it. And there are enough FRs here for you to avoid any landmines
Must also learn how to sieve out who are the genuine cheongsters vs clones.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
Went to commandoed Sindy 2 days back.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sindy-massage/

Photo is not her but comparable in SYT level.
What were your initial thoughts upon realising the pics are fake?
Old 21-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
instead of 60mins service you get 30min service
yet you want rtm, sound weird if she heard that must be laughing happily

maybe you prefer spa
Waste of money and time.
She is out to milk carrots.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Waste of money and time.
She is out to milk carrots.
Yet so many still go spa, guess got extra high budgets.
Seem like this past week got many promotion on spa
Old 21-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Bukit Panjang where got? it been know as a holy place
cck used be alot of mines area dun know why like that
just check my record found that i was minus point due to i mention ML not used to indian food.
so bo liao must be a O bird i dun care abt point .leave your nick
Hehe last time I went a few times before but it’s in HDB, abit dangerous. Now can’t find alr
Old 21-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What were your initial thoughts upon realising the pics are fake?
I went ahead coz of her syt look.
I didn’t question her thou.

Btw, she can’t hold conversation well. We were quiet most of the time.

Last edited by bastian1; 21-07-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
FR on Fei Fei

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/

There are a couple of Fei Feis so make sure you check the right one.
Bro will tried her tonight thanks for sharing
Old 21-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Cici and Tianniu are the best bet for the looks and semi-decent massage bits. But they are only Bs, not Cs.
Cici is A only to me.. lol

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
Chanmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on these recommendations:

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

Location: East, very accessible via public transport (Apartment nice but musky smell due to many wet towels)
Looks: 100% like photos (can consider SYT)
Boobs: C Cup; 4G Roaming w trimmed southside
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 9/10
GFE: 7/10

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Looks: Very similar to most of her selfie photos (-10%)
Boobs: B-C Cup (Semi-nude; didnt ask)
Massage: 5/10 (Massage almost negligible and used handphone several times, probably because she's hot with the bros here - can also smell slight faint of cigarette; suspect a smoker)
Sensual: 9/10 (Has interesting technique I have never experienced before, some bros may not enjoy it)
GFE: 4/10 (barely talked throughout, might just be me)
Bonus: Very hygienic and conscious, uses a fruit gel before cat bath and everything else (plus points because I'm a sucker for sweet scents)

In summary, both are quite safe. Especially if you are looking for some JS action.
Old 21-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/amei-massage/

One name that will only be on our shore for a short period of time, and if you missed this boat, the followings are what you will be missing...

Look: 10/10 - surely a head turner if you see her at Orchard road, the model kind of beauty, not your 小家碧玉type
Body: 10/10 for her, the look match the body, look a model, body model like too, standing at 1.68m, nice curve and Long legs
Boobs: 10/10 this is one good reason why you wanna go again and again, genuine class D, non artificial, one of the best I ever had
Skin: 10/10 smooth and silky
Massage: 7/10 she went thru training but as she is new to this, might need some time to gain more experience on.
Sensual: 10/10 GFE is TOP, honestly she didn’t have to put in much effort as I was eagerly hugging her and performing sensual on her more than she is on me, because she really turn me on. (Sad to say, no TOP-up add on services)
HJ: 8/10 with such a looker and such a body, jerking me off is effortless, she had it easy, my bad, but I really enjoy it, the troops were screaming to cum...

RTM: BIG YES and surely my first choice for the period she will be here
Old 21-07-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post

One name that will only be on our shore for a short period of time, and if you missed this boat, the followings are what you will be missing...

Look: 10/10 - surely a head turner if you see her at Orchard road, the model kind of beauty, not your 小家碧玉type
Body: 10/10 for her, the look match the body, look a model, body model like too, standing at 1.68m, nice curve and Long legs
Boobs: 10/10 this is one good reason why you wanna go again and again, genuine class D, non artificial, one of the best I ever had
Massage: 7/10 she went thru training but as she is new to this, might need some time to gain more experience on.
Sensual: 10/10 GFE is TOP, honestly she didn’t have to put in much effort as I was eagerly hugging her and performing sensual on her more than she is on me, because she really turn me on. (Sad to say, no TOP-up add on services)
HJ: 8/10 with such a looker and such a body, jerking me off is effortless, she had it easy, my bad, but I really enjoy it, the troops were screaming to cum...

Perfect score huh...
Old 21-07-2019, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post

thanks bro for the FR, will not be in my list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1