The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Nice read. Reminds of my times overseas too. Pl continue
Old 10-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After we cleaned up and of course we took a nap. I heard some noise and smell food. I woke up and saw her eating. She went out to buy food for us and purposely let me rest more. Wow she is so caring.

I joined her for supper. I begins to love her more. She will beflying back in 2 days later. After that we won't be seeing each other. We were discussing how to meet up. Which makes us down and moody...
soon i told her that i need to get back to my place. She told me let me go with you. It's in the middle of the night. I guess Yvonne won't notice also so I agreed and we goes back together.

While at my place, we were so tired. I unpack some clothes and stuffs and she helped me for that. We were both tired and soon sleep. She don't have any pyjamas and I offered her my t shirt which she rejected. She just took off her cardigan and jeans. Now she is only wearing her silky chemise and panty.

I wanted to attack but we both really tired and I ask her to sleep which I also wanted so much as I need to attend my first few lectures in the morning.

My alarm clock was buzzing and I woke up. She was still sleeping. I let her sleep and wrote her a note ask her to wait for me for lunch. I quickly prepare myself and rush for class. I texted yvonne saying I won't be seeing her today as I am busy. Hahahah lucky she believed me.

Once it's lunch time I quickly rush back and planned to skip the rest of the afternoon class. When I get back i saw her using my pc. Oh no she is browsing my photos. Sure she very jealous after saw so many photos of Yvonne in my pc.

of course she was a bit angry and jealous. I brought her out for a walk and lunch. We were like a couple. Lucky London is big or else sure can see. I bring her to do some shopping to make her happy. We did some shopping. She choose some clothes for me and vice versa.

She told me that she is saving money to finance her further studies. She wanted to study in London or Melbourne. She was interested in biz management. Other crews was spending on themself which I saw some of them wearing rolexs. In 3 years or so she will stop flying and continue her studies but 3 years later I will be graduated and I don't want to further my studies as my parents want me back to help them with their biz.

After dinner we go back to her room. She start to pack her clothes. Very tidy and organised. I saw her uniform. My mind starts to think. I wanted so much to bang a Sq girl with uniform on. How to ask? It's a bit weird. I ask her about her uniform. Try to show and hint to her to wear it. But she is not flying yet.

Tbc
Old 11-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

nice story!
Old 11-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since she will be flying back and we don't have much time seeing each other I was thinking I must settle her tonight or else might not have another chance. I told her let me go down to get us some pizzas for supper but in fact I wanted to buy condom. Hahahaha

When I returned back to the room she was already done with her bags and she is on the bed watching TV. I ask her to join me for pizza. She reluctantly got up from bed and I was like wow. Super sexy. Instant hard on! She was wearing one piece silky night dress. I can see she is wearing a lace black bra to match with her shinny silky nightdress.

No choice now but to attack her. Hahaha don't want to wait as my cock is standby now. I went forward and grab her. She was like so ready. We started standing and kissing. Slowly I remove her nightdress. I can see the mirror she is now only with bra n the panty which adds extra oomph for me
.The scenario was like those movies. Her skin was really fair and smooth. She starts to unbutton my shirt and jeans.

Her skills are much much better than yvonne. Of course la. I am her 3rd man. She stroke my sick too. A lots of touching caressing between us. She let out soft moans sometimes. The feeling was really good. Slowly we reach the bed and I have a full view of her lying on the bed with only underwear.

Very very sexy. I go to her side and kiss her. My hand roams her breast and cupping it. I then remove her bra strap left and right. Slowly I push her bra down. Exposing her naked melons. It's very very firm and soft. I went down to lick and suck those nipples and now my hands went south. Start from outside. Fingers are in circular motions and pressing is hard and soft. Within a few minutes I can feel some dampness of the thin panty. She is ready. I remove her panty. I actually wasn't a good player during that time. My goodness she actually guide my fingers to show me how to do it.

Wow. I was shocked. Naturally I follow her guidance and it doesn't took long and she was moaning louder than before. Later on she moans dear come. I got the hint and quickly capped and slowly insert my fully erected cock. So nice

as she was wet. I can hear sounds piak piak piak and her moans are louder. Heavily breath. Pumping her hard and I also grab those melons and tickle those nipples. I love it when I pump hard and see those melons shaking up and Down. 10 mins later I can't hold it anymore and I cummed.

That night I slept over at her hotel room.
Tbc
Old 15-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

I heard water running inside the bath but I stay on bed to see what happens next. Later she came out wearing only in her bra and panty. It was a t shirt push up bra(those molded type). Not a matching set. She sit on the chair and starts to do her hair and make up. Surprising she was quite fast doing it.

She then standing up open up a new pack of nude colour and wear her panty hose stocking. I am getting more more horny. She walked to the closet and took out her uniform. She ask me oi oi darling please wake up we need to go. I pretending. .ohhhh...Slowly I got down from the bed wearing my boxer shorts. I went in to gaggle my mouth.

I wanted so much to attack her in her uniform it was a fantasy but for me but seems like no time for us. I came out and she is ready and just sitting at the edge of the bed checking her stuffs. I put on my top slowly and then go towards to her with a semi erected cock hope she notice it.

I bend down to her face and I can see those cleavage with good support bra. Not half ball ar least can see quarter ball.
Darling I really miss u and don't know when we can meet again.
I can smell those perfumes. My cock is fully erected now and she can see it.

She says wow u so naughty and ham sup. I can only say which men can tahan. I sit next to her and she knows what I want. Shit. she stand up and tried to run away. I
Tbc
Old 15-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

I stand at her back and hugged her tight. My hands are roaming her. My fully erected cock is grinding Ard her butt. She is refusing my action. I tried to glide my hand down there thru the opening of her skirt. I can feel those super smooth pantyhose.

While my other hand already cupping her from outside. I wanted to go further. She asked me to stop. Don't do it. No time and don't want it right now. Oh no. I tried hard and hard to do it..I hope she allows me a quickie. She pushed me away and told me darling we can't do this now. There is no time... I have nothing to say but have to stop.

Haizzzz at least I got try. She look extra hot with the uniform and those sexy make up and hairdo. Red sexy lipstick and those pedi. I told her we must keep in touch even we are far far apart. I left the hotel first. When I passed by the lobby I already saw 2 of her crew members there. Yeah she was right. Really no time.
Old 16-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
aspireboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story.... Keep posting!!!!
Old 16-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Samster

Thanks for support.
I will try.
Old 20-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

After Helen left we didn't meet up as she doesn't fly to London. Life was normal and stress from my course was building up. We still keep Contact via icq and I call her whenever she told me.

Sex with Yvonne is usual and we do it few times a week and keep exploring for more. She will stay with me over the weekend in my cosy place. Soon it was Xmas. My parents are coming over to visit me and will be staying here for 2 weeks. They came and bought a townhouse. Which we keep it until now and of course appreciation of it is now 3 folds at least excluding rentals. It was a good buy.

Fast fast forward. It was summer for our 2nd year. Back to spore, what I have been waiting for? It's still Helen in those uniform. Close to 3 months in spore sure have chance to try on her.

After settle down at home. I quickly rush to meet up with Helen. It was great to see her again. We both missed each other so much. Although we talked and icq for months but still there are some barriers between us. I hope she is still single and have heart for me.

I parked my car at her place. Was told by her that meet at her place. Was that a hint for a quickie? I don't know.
Knock knock. She opens her door and I was very excited. I saw her standing in front of me and I got mute. Don't know what to say. She came out from her door and say why u so stoned n blur?

She was in her denim short skirt and a t shirt. We hugged each other for a while and she invited me to go into her place. Her families are out for dinner and we are home alone. Without wasting time. We locked our lips and starts to french. We both are hungry for each other. I can feel she is horny and hungry for sex. Such a pretty and sexy lady no sex for so many months liao. I must bang her hard. She lead me to her room. Confirmed la she was horny for me and ready for my cock.

within 3 mins we are nude. I don't want to fuck so fast. Must have more foreplay. She is moaning mmm m mmm
Arrggghhh. sO much kissing licking sucking and Fingering. I use all the experience I had and throw to her. Confirmed she was really enjoying my foreplay. Her pussy was soaking wet as I keep Fingering her..I go down to her and perform a double stimulation down there.

I saw her hands are caressing her own melons. I continue gives her more stimulating moves. My fingers are wet now. Better starts to action or else I might over done it. I used my cock to rub her clitoris. She moans and moans. I am teasing her. She ask me to come. Put it in darling... so nice to hear that... After I inserted fully into her I didn't move and wanna feel the warm of her pussy. The views of her melons pinkish small nipples are too delicious. I now starts to action. Pumping her hard now... bouncing those melons with every pushing in and out. It doesn't took long. I saw her expression which gave me a very satisfaction feeling. I can't control it anymore and cummed
Old 24-12-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster

Let me speed up my stories. I didn't get to laid to Helen in her uniform. We had few sessions during my stay during the summer. It was tiring for me as sometimes I have to have sex 2 times a day because I m seeing 2 gfs. Fwd fwd fwd to 3rd year. Helen stop flying and decided to continue her studies in aust as it was within her budget and actually I helped her to speed up her retirement from Sq.

On the other hand, there is something happened to us (yvonne and me) just after our graduation. After we have finished our finals exams everyone was excited. Some plan to tour Europe. Some go back home. Some working. Some just took their own sweet time to do own things.

There is one night. I organised a farewell party for close friends at my new place. It was a crazy party cw cigarettes laced with special grass. Free flow of any sort of alcohol and food. We played games and really enjoyed ourself. But.....
wait. .continue later sorry
Old 25-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
voice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story
Old 25-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

We all drinking and playing stupid games. There is this girl. Yvonne course mate and best friend. Her name is Nicole. She has a very pretty face. Body which I am not so sure cause every time I saw her she is wearing coat or jacket which wrap her body. But that night I can see clearly. She is 165cm. Ard 50kg. I guessed Ard same as yvonne. 34B 25 35 should be this measurements. She has a bf in Singapore which makes her extra lonely...

actually there many wolfs around her and to company and chased her but failed for the past 3 years which I admired her integrity and constant love for her bf. All I know there is another 2 guys here also kinda like her and yvonne. I hate it when I know that got guy after my gf but she says friend friend only. Guys also have instinct right????

So there are 5 of us. 3 guys and 2 girls.... that night my gf is wearing a white spaghetti top which shows her cleavage from her white triumph maxi bra and her bra straps of course also expose. Very sexy right? I like to see girls in this way.

Paired with a long linen skirt in beige.
While Nicole was wearing similar. They are like a twin doll. I can see she has a hot body. I started to Imagine having sex with them together. 3 of the guys here are feasted with 2 super pretty chick's cleavage. Of course I wan to KOed my gf first cause I feel angry when she is exposing her cleavage to others.

Whenever I have chance I will make her drink more. Yeah soon yvonne reach drunk state and call it off. I carry her to my room. While on the way they are teasing me.
Please make it quick.
Please use rubber.
Please don't shout so loud.
Remember to come back.
Can we see? Can we join? (In my heart how you wish)

I replied them. .hahahha okay one shot only and I will come back soon
Please make Nicole drunk too. She is next!!!! (I wished)
Old 26-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bananaho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! I love the straightforward-ness of your story! Please continue! You have a fan here
Old 28-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

So just to confirm, you have a chauffeur but you were booked on an economy class flight from London to Singapore and somehow a stewardess gets her own room while she's in London?
Old 28-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Yes they do. Sq staff get their personal hotel rooms in London
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1