The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise

You dun have to worry. All those are just scare tactics. If the fellow calls up, f**k the fellow upside down
Old 07-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
post the pimp number here with screenshots and we help you entertain him
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes post the pimp's photo and tel number here
Old 07-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun understand? Why need to give front 11b?
Old 07-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

TS of cos got baited by chio bu profile picture and small brain took over.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He claim to be 炮哥right.. common scam.. play along with him.. pist the hell out of him
Old 07-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise

It’s a SCAM! General Rule of Thumb - NEVER ever transfer monies, pay deposits upfront or submit highly personal details without meeting the girl face to face in person
Old 07-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
England1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanyzany View Post
He claim to be 炮哥right.. common scam.. play along with him.. pist the hell out of him
That's the way man!
Old 07-12-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

1. Protect yourself with a police report and quote the police report number to the scammer the next time they call.

2. Standby a parang and a police baton by your front door ready to use if they turn up. Actually this number 2 part is just joking hor!
Old 07-12-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell the pimp you are ready, would stab him if you see him. Tell him faster come, you cannot wait liao. Everytime also tell him this 😁
Old 07-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Just ask him to show up

Who harming who still don't know yet
Old 08-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I heard from my frens these scammers very persistent; will call your hp and just keeping giving you nuisance calls. What they did was to play you along lor, say they from what gang what gang.

u tell d scammer, come meet f2f to collect money than waste money and effort to call u. Dun b scared by their tactics la.

The key risk now is u send them your 11b. unsure if they will kajiao u to use it for loans etc. A police report is your best protection now.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post

The key risk now is u send them your 11b. unsure if they will kajiao u to use it for loans etc. A police report is your best protection now.
I also curious. Need ic to call chicken meh? Y u send them ur personal details?
Old 08-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Kena before. I never buy the credit, then I keep telling that China fucker on the phone that I buy already, keep ask him check. Even told him if he didn't receive the $100 let me know, I buy another $100. Wasted a good 20mins of his time before he said "兄弟 你是在耍我吗" LOL. Then he still say he will use my phone number to check my address and name then come to my house to find me. I just fucked him upside down and told him if he want to come he better bring a gun, because if not my knife will stab you first.

Best part is I have 2 phones. On the spot when he blocked me on line, I straightaway use my second phone to play the same trick on him again. Total wasted at least like 45 minutes? LOL was quite free and had nothing to do.

End of story, been a good 1 year and still nowhere to be seen.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 17
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!

1) why need to show id when engaging service. Get servicemen rate?
2) what can they get when troubling your home or camp? If they dare to show up. They rather spend time coming with idea or new scam tactics.
3) can’t even loan toilet paper using photo of id or pick up somebody’s id. U think loan shark provide loan with id without credit.. they won’t waste time tracing, harassing bad debt. They run biz, also run simple risk analysis prior approve loan and they only want to earn. No time creditless loan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1