The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold
Stewardess

Just took a stewardess lately as she need fast cash. Waited in the hotel room and door knock knock. open up and noticed a next door girl look alike. Very sliim and height just nice for me. Invite her in. We chit chat awhile first just to break the ice. Got to know she is working with malindo and even show me her working pass. As she just broke up with bf,thats why want to look for extra money. Well then we go take shower. Both went in together and while inside the shower can see her nice curve body. Nice proportion. Without warning she gave me a short blowjob. Wat a nice feeling. Then proceed to bed. Good dfk with alot of tongue action. She slowly went down and continue her bj. While blowing she keep on having eye contact with me. Have to stop her or else will explode. Then come my turn. I went down on her. Nice shave pink abalone. Give a good lick and she give soft moan. Then after few minutes can hear the moan getting louder and suddenly got some shivering. I think she cum. Then cap on and started with missionary. Very tight. Then later ride on me. Really nice view with her long hair let down. Ended up with a nice standing doggy in front of the mirror. Overall is a nice experience

Name: Nani
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10
DATY: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
DFK: 7/10
Moan: soft to loud
Damage: 3000/shot
Old 20-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stewardess

WoW.... 3000 for a shot... she must be a real gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1