The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 18-03-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
lovesaint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylovesaint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Authentic Relaxing Oil Massage by Good Looking SEXY Lady *PRIVATE ROOM NOW AVAILA

Anyone can pm me the contacts? TIA
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-03-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Authentic Relaxing Oil Massage by Good Looking SEXY Lady *PRIVATE ROOM NOW AVAILA

can PM contact ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-03-2020, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AAAPRC888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro please PM her contact.
Thanks
Old 20-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 8
ken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterken1290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello. Can I have her contact please..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time_Bomb View Post
*****NEWSFLASH!!!*****

PING PING NOW HAS A ROOM! MORE CONVENIENCE! MORE PRIVACY!!!

Price:
$100 for 1.5 HRS, with Private Room included.
$120 for 2.0 HRS, with Private Room included

Private room with attached bathroom near City. Just 5 mins walk from MRT station.

If you prefer hotel, or wish for Ping Ping to make a housecall, please call her to enquire as additional charges may apply.

Massage Package is inclusive of complimentary Juagen, Normal HJ or Hai Di Lao Yue. It is your choice. Please advise her at the beginning of the session.

Some info about Juagen:
Many of us have problems getting an erection and/or have trouble ejaculating. According to the chinese, this is due to poor bloodflow and can be treated by Juagen (JG), which is meant to clear the veins and enable better blood circulation which your little brother needs badly. Many of Ping Ping's customers have responded positively to Ping Ping's JG therapy.

But be warned: JG can be a little painful, especially for the first timers. It is unlike a Handjob (HJ), which Ping Ping can also provide as part of the package. But the pain is quite akin to Foot Reflexology...you get used to it.

Important:
Ping Ping does not speak ENGLISH! Please sms her in Chinese or call to speak CHINESE. Because of this she services ONLY CHINESE! No offense to other races.

Even more important!!!
STRICTLY NO SEX. SHE IS A NICE HARDWORKING AND PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE. PLEASE RESPECT THIS FACT

PM me for her contact.

Field Reports (FR) are greatly appreciated.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yzzuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro able to share? Thanks!
Old 22-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 3
Allmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy87 View Post
Just had a massage appointment with Ping Ping.
Thoroughly enjoy the massage, she claimed that she has been doing this for 10+ years. She is attentive to every detail, confirming if certain area that she is working on is painful or not and explain the pain & process accordingly.
Session started with a plate of watermelon and cold water, after that the massage started with JG and after 15 minutes or so, she offered HDLY and turned on instrumental song to accompany.

After finishing first shot, she resumed with Massage, not sure about bros here, but since I am not a regular in massage, I felt that her massage is too strong, but she is more than willing to adjust her strength according to your level of tolerance. In between massage she will also ask if I want to have ZJM after the session, gladly accept the offer with 加辣.

Most interesting thing is that she knows which part of my body is stiff and ask if it felt sour when being massaged there and will give more attention to the stiff part.
End of the massage, she will ask whether if still can go for 1 more time, opt for it and she finished me off. After session is finished she prepared ZJM for me. While waiting, I go to shower and check her multimedia box and installed youtube and later introduce her more song to use during the therapy. (yes bros, you will get more new relaxation song for upcoming massage)

Summing up, I think I feel a lot better after the massage session, she is attentive to the detail and make sure we are enjoying the whole session, so far that she is willing to cook for us (the ZJM was delicious). As an extra note is that this is real massage with added service which is not for those who want hanky panky or other stuff. I highly recommend bros who want to have a solid massage experience to seek her to ease and release some tension.
can pm me contact and location pls. thank you. Needed a good massage to ease my sore areas.
Old 24-03-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

witryh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , can share contact ? Thanks !
Old 24-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dect002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, able to share her contact with me? Thank you.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 1
Iioonnic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi able to share contact?
Old 26-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

ahboon2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, able to share contact? Thanks.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loll88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello, can share contact please? Thanks!
Old 26-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Hero14267 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm ctc thanks alot
Old 26-03-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Toxic123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can anyone share contacts please thanks
Old 28-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 16
0808 is a splendid one to behold0808 is a splendid one to behold0808 is a splendid one to behold0808 is a splendid one to behold0808 is a splendid one to behold0808 is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Any bros can share contact. Thanks!
Old 30-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

sawadeefark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros anyone can send contact? thanks a lot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1