The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Previously i wrote a post abt my bad experience
Viet vs indo.. Feel turn off when need to bargain
I was forced to pay tips sgd70

I went to same spa but found another viet. I went to her a few times but long time no visit

Her massage is strong. Used her knees to press my back. Also good combination of real massage and teasing massage.. Take turns alternatively at the end cant be teased for too long

After turn..she went straightly taking off bra and used her boobs to press my facebook and kept kissing my ears. She asked me if i wanted her to take off her pants and i helped her by rubbing her pussy. She just enjoyed the session as much i enjoyed it.

I used to tip her sgd50. But with so good service. I felt paiseh so i paid her sgd70.. Even she didnt ask and abt bargain with me and same price i paid last time but bargained hard. This is when i felt good and satisfied and paid same amt of money
Old 13-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaxie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post

I went to same spa but found another viet. I went to her a few times but long time no visit

Her massage is strong. Used her knees to press my back. Also good combination of real massage and teasing massage.. Take turns alternatively at the end cant be teased for too long

After turn..she went straightly taking off bra and used her boobs to press my facebook and kept kissing my ears. She asked me if i wanted her to take off her pants and i helped her by rubbing her pussy. She just enjoyed the session as much i enjoyed it.

I used to tip her sgd50. But with so good service. I felt paiseh so i paid her sgd70.. Even she didnt ask and abt bargain with me and same price i paid last time but bargained hard. This is when i felt good and satisfied and paid same amt of money
Hi bro,

can share contact? Thanks in advance
Old 13-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi Bro, can share contact? TIA
Old 13-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro Please share contact
Old 14-09-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 12
Prejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond reputePrejudiced has a reputation beyond repute

share ctc pls pm bro!
Old 14-09-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Gk9947 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro can share contact with me??
Old 14-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
Enzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnzo1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro can share contact
Old 14-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Can share her contact bro? Sounds like great service
Old 14-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share... thanks bro
Old 14-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!Goldeneyebond is one of the Best!

Can share bro? Thanks
Old 14-09-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please share contact 🙏
Old 14-09-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact bro
Old 14-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
andybeckham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact? Thanks.
Old 14-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Bro pls share contacts
Old 14-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have to sya first time she was good but started more normal though good teasing
Only this time the third time i return she gave me more... And it had been a while since i visited her and i think she recognized me when i was with another viet and that one needed to bargain hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1