The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Once and move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loftlife View Post
Anybody ever tried once FL and moved on?
Also how are you guys coping with the thought that you might potentially catch infectious disease when meeting a FL?
Havent caught any diseases over all the years of active fl visits. Might not be a bad thing that you are concerned as it might help u get over the addiction.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Glad you found the right lawyer.

Hope the ladies from woman charter not be unfair to men during divorce. Imagine a country are all women, which country will be attacked first. Men are equally important. One cannot do without the other.
Haha. She’s just a Bitch. So i’m also not gonna care that much.,
Shall see what pattern can my wife came up with. She have already gotten a lawyer. So will fight the case out.
Old 03-09-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Once and move on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Haha. She’s just a Bitch. So i’m also not gonna care that much.,
Shall see what pattern can my wife came up with. She have already gotten a lawyer. So will fight the case out.
oh man, sounds bad.
Do you mind sharing what happen in general terms? Or PM me please?

I heard many stories and it sort of condition me to think about divorce before marriage, divorce will be nasty. Especially women charter.

After divorce guys machiam become slave to women and the society of Singapore to give up his monthly salary etc. Can't imagine how to live after divorce, no money to rebuild another life.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
oh man, sounds bad.
Do you mind sharing what happen in general terms? Or PM me please?

I heard many stories and it sort of condition me to think about divorce before marriage, divorce will be nasty. Especially women charter.

After divorce guys machiam become slave to women and the society of Singapore to give up his monthly salary etc. Can't imagine how to live after divorce, no money to rebuild another life.
Have PM you bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1