The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jickjock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How are you coping with lack of sex?

This is going to sound stupid to most ppl here.

Previously I might have mentioned that this forum is my only gateway for physical intimacy. Due to covid cannot meet FL also.

Are there other like me who is too scared to meet FL in phase 2 also due to safe scan registration etc? How do you deal with lack of intimacy?

These days even think abt jerking off, depress already cuz thats all I can do.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How are you coping with lack of sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jickjock View Post
This is going to sound stupid to most ppl here.

Previously I might have mentioned that this forum is my only gateway for physical intimacy. Due to covid cannot meet FL also.

Are there other like me who is too scared to meet FL in phase 2 also due to safe scan registration etc? How do you deal with lack of intimacy?

These days even think abt jerking off, depress already cuz thats all I can do.
Hey bro you are not alone here. Me also many months never visit fl already. Lagi worse I have no job now, looking for job. Everyday can only crave the fl on Sammy boy but cannot touch.

Safe entry scan not a big worries except if kena Covid 19 then my siblings parents have to quaranteen that is the ultimate hong gang.

Government give so much subsidies for upgrading skillsfuture course you can also go upgrade.

Everyday feel like going crazy, quite depressing and anxious. I try to pull myself out from the struggle, this is ongoing battle everyday for me, same like you.

I exercise. Each day different exercise, stretching legs. On some days I feel the lan pa full of sperm going to explode, I will jump on spot knees touch the palm to rechannel the blood flow.

Don't bother the dating app but you can still try. Many fake profiles and China scammers.
I try to flirt with any 'girl' profile who responds to me, that gets my mind off thinking about sex.

Now sbf has become emotional support forum

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 20-09-2020 at 11:36 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Hey bro you are not alone here. Me also many months never visit fl already. Lagi worse I have no job now, looking for job. Everyday can only crave the fl on Sammy boy but cannot touch.

Safe entry scan not a big worries except if kena Covid 19 then my siblings parents have to quaranteen that is the ultimate hong gang.

Government give so much subsidies for upgrading skillsfuture course you can also go upgrade.

Everyday feel like going crazy, quite depressing and anxious. I try to pull myself out from the struggle, this is ongoing battle everyday for me, same like you.

I try not to jerk, I go exercise. Each day different exercise, stretching legs. On some days I feel the lan pa full of sperm going to explode, I will jump on spot knees touch the palm to rechannel the blood flow.

Don't bother the dating app but you can still try. Many fake profiles and China scammers.
I try to flirt with any 'girl' profile who responds to me, that gets my mind off thinking about sex.
Lazy to find your past replies. Thought u were from sales now. Anyway, try to do web design during your free time, very basic also can, unless u really no passion. Or other stuffs.

Dun come here read and communicate like the rest of the ppl here. Anybody here can advise matured and useful stuffs here but when come to do proper things everything is zero, really waste of time.

Nobody cares, even sbf admin talk irrelevant stuffs. So why bother to write properly and read also? If u still belong to these categories of ppl after reading my reply, dun bother to talk to me. Anyone can zap me or mark me for whatever reasons, i dun care and i dun owe u a living.
Old 21-09-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Lazy to find your past replies. Thought u were from sales now. Anyway, try to do web design during your free time, very basic also can, unless u really no passion. Or other stuffs.

Dun come here read and communicate like the rest of the ppl here. Anybody here can advise matured and useful stuffs here but when come to do proper things everything is zero, really waste of time.

Nobody cares, even sbf admin talk irrelevant stuffs. So why bother to write properly and read also? If u still belong to these categories of ppl after reading my reply, dun bother to talk to me. Anyone can zap me or mark me for whatever reasons, i dun care and i dun owe u a living.
U gong smlj?
Old 23-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
U gong smlj?
Talk to LadyRain instead. Not interested to reply u. No more replies to u after.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

pcc lo.

or go for $20 foot job... hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1