The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
The name sounds so familar yet i cant put a face to it. that's how long it has been. in my mind, there are bobo, angel, xiaoyun, lulu etc yet i really cant remember any of their face at all. nowadays really sperm overloaded ! jialet man
I think covid 19 signals end of the china empire in geylang.if geylang reopens in future would be mostly thai and vietnamese and maybe filipino ladies.president trump has formed an anti china coalition and is trying to cut off china.he has been openly supporting taiwan and has banned wechat and other china apps.the signs are there.china people are still banned from entering 183 countries due to wuhan virus😁😀 trump is now treating china like the soviet union an enemy .the wuhan virus has made china an outcast and gives the west a chance to cut off china from internatinal supply chains.stay tuned for more to come.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In china. The low end ladies rate is rmb 1998 or sgd400 for ST. Service is really lousy and they dont do things they are expected to do in GL (eg frenching, lick ass, bbbj). I have asked the the prcs in GL, why come here since they command a higher rate in china. Most say because it is safer here since it is legal, and also competition is high in china.

Given the pricing of sgd150 and expected service, we will never get the quality chinese ladies.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28067 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Yup - totally terrible ; worse than a dilettante

Lacking in coherence of form or structure
Little or no rhyme and rhythm
Limited use of emotive imagery
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.com/showpost....stcount=113315
Old 22-09-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
Anyone knows?

Got other places we can go to find legal prostitutes?
------------
Not legal but ok during this crisis. Beer ladies at coffee shops. I guess all had been offered $. Some how. Many dare not take the $ bec company had warn them.

Lost the jobs if arrested by AV.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://samsforum.com/showpost....stcount=113315
What about upping the points of the bro who wrote the bad 'poetry' which allowed the king to critique the lack of emotive imagery and you to up the king's points?

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
In china. The low end ladies rate is rmb 1998 or sgd400 for ST. Service is really lousy and they dont do things they are expected to do in GL (eg frenching, lick ass, bbbj). I have asked the the prcs in GL, why come here since they command a higher rate in china. Most say because it is safer here since it is legal, and also competition is high in china.

Given the pricing of sgd150 and expected service, we will never get the quality chinese ladies.
NEW YORK: US President Donald Trump told the UN General Assembly on Tuesday (Sep 22) that China must be held accountable by the world for its actions over the COVID-19 pandemic.

In a recorded message played to the annual meeting of the UN, Trump accused Beijing of allowing the coronavirus to "leave China and infect the world".

Latest donald trump speech at UN .in future prc very hard to travel to other countries😕183 countries around the world prohibited the entry of prc nationals.singapore government is one of the few nations that is pro china.elsewhere anti china feelings are strong.😁maybe in future taiwan girls will come to geylang instead of prcs.stay tuned
Old 23-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post

Cannot be lah, in China white collar degree holders monthly pay is $1200 SGD approximately. Sex is usually one tenth of a white collar job pay, ie $3000 for SG degree required job/ SG FL is $300/1/1 exclud agency fee. SG safe biz climate is a big draw too.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
What about upping the points of the bro who wrote the bad 'poetry' which allowed the king to critique the lack of emotive imagery and you to up the king's points?

Your power too low to attract Tho66’s attention - he specifically asked for power of 4 and above
Old 23-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
limjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

China don't depend on anyone, but the whole world needs China. Trump is still in dreamland.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

so till now still dun have answer to the qns in the thread title? when our garment is giving the answer? or no more geyland liao?
Old 23-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
so till now still dun have answer to the qns in the thread title? when our garment is giving the answer? or no more geyland liao?
Just take it no more liao, that will be better
Old 23-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -248 / Power: 0
Kanezap Kanezap Kanezap

Hope is here. Phrase 3 in weeks..

Old 23-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
nw286 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternw286 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternw286 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please open soon already
Old 23-09-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/1990471/japanese-sex-business-operator-sues-state-over-virus-handout-snub[/URL]

It's about time the GL operators seek the government for help or at least get an answer on the reopening date.
Otherwise there are many frustrated chiongsters with loaded pistols with no target to shoot.
Old 24-09-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros.there is something weighing heavily on my mind. I had a regular girl. During the period i tried to videocall her n she didn't pick up. After that she stopped talking to me n ignore all my message until one day she texted me then she returned to Thailand and embassy helped her.
But what I ask myself till today is whether i indirectly harmed her because i keep think did av deport her back or was the hse being checked when I tried to call her. The house still has girls and I think the license did not get revoke as they have plans to open
But I asked myself everyday whether did I accidentally ruin her life as after that her insta post all sad n down. Can any bros enlighten me on this? It's killing me inside slowly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1