The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Aqua Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
I can verify this. I had personally use momo to get girls in bangkok in my previous trip. Ladyboy 1.:chatted on momo, claim lady. After that come hotel, the moment open mouth a bit suspicious already, ask her why her voice so rough, she say drink alochol too much n burnt throat.

And while doing the deed , her moaning and expression too fake and over exerg , totallyt urns me off totally and I became soft less than 5min without cumming. So bobian feel like vomitting n paid her 3k and begged her to leave. One more suspicious point is that when I insert my 2ic inside, I canot inside fully at all , like inside a bit reach dead end alrdy.
Wah piangz bro you damn sway lah!

But luckily you don't have to use towel to cover the top and poke the backside!
Old 12-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pepperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Found a gem at Thonglor 2 Spa & Massage

Her name is Rung an all out fighter with a CFM looks, keeps asking for more after I have my first round with her
It has been a long time since the last time i have in a MP
The room were very clean and looks high class too. Standard rate for FJ is 1,500 baht and pay separately for a 2 hours massage fee.

For those bros who has not been there, the place is located at Sukhumit Soi 24 next to Phrom Phong BTS Station Exit 2.
Old 14-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Any bros have car rental companies in BKK to recommend with good rates? Taking clients up next month and have to drive them around personally.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Any bros have car rental companies in BKK to recommend with good rates? Taking clients up next month and have to drive them around personally.
What car u looking at? Typically hertz and avis are good. Driving? I think it is better to get a driver....
Old 14-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What car u looking at? Typically hertz and avis are good. Driving? I think it is better to get a driver....
Yes get a car with driver included.
Can look up this transportation company - Naemlo's Transport Services - they are the bestest of the best in BKK, CM & Pattaya.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, newbie here looking for experienced kakis to chiong BKK either feb or end of the month, anyone interested to go together, pm me. Thanks.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Can look up this transportation company - Naemlo's Transport Services - they are the bestest of the best in BKK, CM & Pattaya.
Thanks for your adver My service includes hand holding
Old 15-01-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha yes BMW!
Old 15-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
i wont advise you driving there if you are not local.
Old 15-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your adver My service includes hand holding
Juz for USD 1000 for bro naemlo premium service.... Your clients sure impressed by you. You want to impress your clients further.... naemlo still got copter's service
Old 15-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
You want to impress your clients further.... naemlo still got copter's service
Say properly hor.

Hairycopter not Helicopter.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Juz for USD 1000 for bro naemlo premium service.... Your clients sure impressed by you. You want to impress your clients further.... naemlo still got copter's service
Thanks for your adver, recently a lot of referrer biz.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey guys I have some extra sagami 0.02 condoms if any one wants to buy over please pm.still in bkk until next week. ps not condom agent.
Old 15-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bros. I lived there for awile in 2010-2010 so I know the major roads quite alright. Not very well but with the help of GPS I was thinking it may be manageable, I could be wrong.

We need a 7 seater mpv type. Like a Nissan Presage or even better a Toyota Vellfire. Hertz & Avis rates seem abit higher than some of the small transport companies but I have no doubt their fleet is probably in better condition.

If I'm looking for driver with an MPV, any reliable ones you guys can recommend?
Old 15-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Lol I've read about Bro Naemlo's exploits.. kinda out of touch with the nightlife too.. so may need his services
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1