The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The beast within

I thought the whole team flew to KL with RYan... now comes Thai people??? Story getting excited!
Old 16-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice one bro.
Old 16-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebeka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more. Keep it coming.
Old 16-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Prezora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue. Hope to read more.
Old 16-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Supporting this thread
Old 17-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

More more more
Old 17-12-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
potongking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 18-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I smiled and returned his smiled, unsure of what to say. On one hand I wanted to deliver a stern look at Riona but seeing the other guys staring at me, I decided not to do anything rash.

My mind was immediately flooded with the worst case scenario. Honestly I was a little freak out.

Riona’s kept up her porcelain Barbie girl look and she poured Anurak a drink.

Riona looked like she was determined to get me fucked further and she emerged with a locked briefcase.

Fuck. I could feel my heart dropping.

I’m going to go to jail or some shit.

There’s no way I can wriggle myself out of this if the police come charging in through the door now. If this is some drug deal, I’m dead. I’m going to get hanged, my face splashed all over the news.

There was a combination lock on it, 3 numbers on each side and she set it down in front of me.

Anurak : come…… let’s do business …. brother… we do this so long over email…. 2 years….but this time… big sum….

The whole lot in the suite waited for me to unlock the case. I hesitated for half a second too long as Anurak grinned and raised an eyebrow at me in a questioning manner.

Then it all came rushing back into my head as I looked at Riona before realising why she allowed me to touch her earlier. The numbers.

Her stats.

I turned the combination, 342 , 634. I hit the clasped and there was a click. My blood was boiling as the reality of me being used like this sank in. How could she do this do me. What if I was not fast enough to catch on ?

What will happen then ?

Will she step in and rescue me from the awkward situation ?

I opened the briefcase and my heart just dropped like I fell off a roller coaster.

All the money Riona had withdrew that morning were inside. Stacks of dollar bills in both RM and USD.

Anurak gestured for the case and I handed it over to him.

I turned it over to Anurak who took a look at it, flipped through a stack and shut the case.

Riona : Please check the amount ….. that they tally with….

Anurak waved Riona off in a half hearted manner.
Anurak : I no check brother Ryan….. I trust him….. his reputation….. the best…

Riona : But it’s cash this time round…. You..

Anurak waved Riona away, grinning at me.

There was no drama to the whole transaction, only a fool. That fool is me.

Turning to me, Anurak looked at me in the eyes.

Anurak : It’s a pleasure doing business with you brother….hahahahahaha….. people all say you…. man of few words…. Don’t like to talk in real life..…. I like….. I don’t like people talk talk talk…. No do work….. you brother….. no talk…. Make decision..…. I like… hahaha…. You want girl…. Come Thailand find me…. I find you many pretty girl…. Ahahah…

Jim : Next time… next time…

Anurak : I know what kind girl… you like….i find for you… hahah…. Your messages… and emails..…. Always very funny… hahaha… you like to play girl…. Hahah….

Anurak handed the brief case to his assistant and one of them left immediately with the hotel staff I saw that morning.

Anurak : Now… business concluded…. About your private request….

Shit, what private request ?

Thankfully Riona was fast enough, she had brought out the wallets with the money and put them on the table in front of me.

Riona : Khun Anurak….. the price is a bit high….. for this… we were thinking…..

Anurak : hahahha… no high… no high…. Good price….next time I give even better price…. Ryan…… special price for you…. my things… quality goods….and I need to bring them in from Thailand to Malaysia…. High risk… if I know is you…. I would give even better price….

Jim : ohhh… errmmm..

I wasn’t sure how to respond to that and Riona stepped in.

Riona : we were not sure of the range of products you carry…. So we had to go through the intermediary…. If we knew… we’ll come straight to you….

Anurak : Yes yes…. I still need pay middle man…. This one… already good price…

Riona spoke to me in chinese.

Riona : 给他4个可以吗? ( can we give him 4 ? )

I don’t know what the fuck that means and I just nodded my head as I drank my whiskey.

4 wallet, each has 9k.

Whatever personal favour Riona is asking of Anurak, it’s costing her 36k USD.

Must be one hell of a favour.

Riona sat down on the floor beside the table and counted out the sum before putting them on the table in front of Anurak.

Anurak handed the money over to his assistant and spoke to him in Thai. I thought he wanted him to count the notes but it was not. I think he gave him some instruction to split the sum into a few portions.

His assistant whipped out his phone and read through some messages and began sorting them into different piles.

Anurak made a remark about Riona as we waited for his assistant to finish whatever he was doing.

Anurak : your assistant …. Very pretty … hahaha…. Is she good ?? haha

I nodded with a smile and decided this was the time to get back at Riona.

Jim : good… she’s very obedient…. Everything I say… she will do….. my pet…

Riona turned and looked at me.

Jim : take off your bathrobe… strip…

Anurak laughed out loud and I could see the excitement in the eyes of his remaining assistant as well.

Riona looked at me in disbelief with her mouth half opened.

Riona : What ? !!

Well come on. I walked into her house and she received me half naked, I don’t think she would hesitate taking off her clothes here either no ?
What’s the worst that can happen ? She can always refuse, I’m already waist deep in shit anyway.

Jim : Didn’t you hear me…. take off your clothes…

Riona gritted her teeth and undid the drawstring of her bathrobe much to my surprise. I was half expecting her to slap me but she seemed determined to see things through.

Anurak : hahahahaha…. Brother Ryan…. You very naughty… hahah

Riona removed her robe completely as she took a deep breath and she just looked at me with her angry eyes.

Anurak : She angry brother…. She angry… hahaha..

Jim : No… she’s not angry… she just shy…

I sat back on the sofa and gestured Riona forward with my index finger.

She sighed and turned towards me. I sat forward, positioning my face right in front of her vagina.

I went close and Riona backed away instinctively.

With her back towards Anurak, she frowned and glared at me, mouthing obscene languages but I ignored her.

I grabbed her naked thigh with both hands and dragged her closer, hearing a helpless yelp escape from her mouth.

Riona : erh !!

Her sudden jerk of her body, plunged herself towards my face, plastering her privates onto my nose and mouth.

Oh my god, that sweet scent of a freshly showered and washed vagina using the expensive hotel soap and fragrance.

I kissed Riona on her vagina lips as she yelped and pushed my head again.

Jim : Did you just push me ??

I could see Riona was about to bite my head off but I ignored her.

My life is over.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I’m going to go to jail, get hanged. I’m not going to see my parents again, this has to be the last time I ever touch a woman before I get raped in prison. I have to do it.

I got up and I’m determined to milk this for all it’s worth.

Fuck If I’m going to jail, and this is going to be the last time I touch a boob, I’m going to enjoy it thoroughly. I still haven got over the fact that she made use of me for whatever dodgy deal this is.

I walked behind Riona, my hands reaching forward and cupping her breast as she jumped. Not only did I cup her breast, I kneaded them like soft dough, playing with her nipples in front of her guest.

I lifted up her firm breast, feeling the suppleness of her love pillows melt in my palms. God, they feel so good and firm in my hands. Just the right weight and size.

Pressing my nose onto Riona’s ears, I smelled her as I looked at Anurak, giving him a naughty grin.

Jim : See…. She’s nice…very obedient…

Anurak : hahah…haha… nice… nice… you make me miss my wife Ryan…hahahah

I let my hands roamed down Riona’s body, tracing across her flat tummy and within seconds I touched her baby smooth vagina lips. I could feel her body shiver but there was nothing she could do.

Anurak whooped a couple of times when he saw my fingers heading closer and closer to Riona’s privates.

Anurak : hahahah… brother Ryan you really know how to play….. … hahahaha….

I felt Riona shiver again as my index and ring finger of my right hand parted her pussy lips while my middle finger lingered at the entrance. I could see Anurak and his guy’s eyes widening as I massaged and spread Riona’s pussy lips in full view of them.

I spread her vagina lips, then relaxed my fingers to close them, then I spread them again, then again I relax. Then I spread them wide, scraping the walls of her pussy lips with my fingernails.

Riona was trying to control her breathing, I could see from the multiple mirrors in the suite that she was biting her lips, trying to control herself.

I kissed her on her cheek before dipping my finger into her vagina. I touched her first at her love hole entrance, then I slowly massaged and poke my finger in, little by little. Every little bit I advance, I could feel the reluctance of Riona’s body as she shivered.

Her legs tried hard to support her body, but they keep buckling. As soon as she buckled, she would try to straighten herself again.

Riona : Ernghh !...gasp !...

By then Anurak and his assistant’s mouth were half opened, grinning and eagerly waiting to see what I would do.

I brought out my middle finger, wet at the tip with Riona’s natural lube. I could feel her breathing increase as she fought to keep her body still.
Realising that she’s already wet, I put my finger in again, probing deeper this time round.

I heard a gasp escape from Riona’s mouth as she shivered when half my finger disappeared into her. Her eyes widened as her fingers closed into a fist, unsure of where to grip or hold for balance.

I dug my finger in deep, turning and scraping Riona’s love hole as she gasped for air and struggled to keep herself upright.

Anurak : ok brother… ok…. Enough… enough… you make me horny…. I also want to play.… hahaha

Pulling it out again, I brought it up against the light of the hotel room, admiring my handiwork.

Sick I know but hey, I might get shot any minute, or arrested , who knows.

Anurak : I think we better go brother Ryan….hahah…. things get steamy soon for you hahaha….

He stood up, and gave me a card with a email address and a number.

Anurak : this one….. Personal contact…..next time….. when you need toys…..contact me…. we cut out middleman…. Hahahah….. I have many many toys…… business wise…. No change…. Use the business mail and number…. Next time I introduce my partner…. He surely like you… hahahaha….

I smiled and accepted the card before putting it in my pocket.

Jim : Take care brother..

Anurak : you too…

We hugged again and before Anurak left the suite with his assistant he paused.

Anurak : I…. we…. We really appreciate you doing this brother….. all the children…..and the elderly…. They need the medicine….and the villages…. The fighting…. Very bad….news don’t report…..every night…. Can hear gun fire…..

I was stunned for a moment as I just nodded.

Anurak : I may be a black market dealer…. But I Buddhist ….. my heart good…. I help all…..Muslim village, Buddhist village…. All the children….. I help all….politics no help common people like us… all the medicine…supplies… I no profit…. We only cover the transport…..

Jim : Oh… yes…ermm.. I really appreciate you doing that….

My throat felt a little parched and dry by then as I nodded slowly.

Anurak : Come find me in Thailand brother….Pattani no place to party…. We go Bangkok… there nice to party… hahah….. don’t worry…. I will make sure the villagers receive the supplies…… I always keep my word….

I’m really fucked this time as I sent Anurak to the door.

I hesitated to turn around after shutting it but when I did, all I got was a tight slap across my face.

SMACK !

Jim : Owww !...

Riona’s bathrobe was on and she was glaring at me as she desperately tried to cover herself up.

Riona : You… IDOIT!!!!

Jim : I…. I didn’t know what was going on !!... you can’t blame me…

Riona : Those money are for black market supplies…..for the restive south region….it’s hard to procure certain materials down there…. It’s dangerous for everyone !!.... if someone knows you are sending supplies and stuff there…. There’s going to be a serious backlash….it won’t sit well with the government or the separatist movement…. !!

Jim : but… but… I thought it was a drug deal of some sort.

Riona raised her hand, trying to hit me again but I ducked.

Riona : Anurak is a dealer…. He’s connected….. he’s also a fucking chauvinist… … he will not deal with me if he knew I’m a woman !!! I just needed you to front the meetup !!!.... oh god fuck !!! of all the men Soh brought along…. Why did I choose you !!! ??? FUCK!!.. I should have chosen someone else… !!

Jim : you should have told me about it…. ! how would I know ?? you do until like that…. anyone would also jump to conclusion….

Riona : JIM !!.. this is serious stuff… people’s lives are at stake…. Villagers get murdered and they disappeared without anyone giving a fuck….

Jim : What’s in it for you then ??

Riona : Corporate social responsibility !!…..

Jim : Bull shit…..

Riona : I move money for a living Jim…. And in that process, I channel some to causes that is worthy ….

Jim : How do you really know if that was the case ??

Riona : JIM !!!!

Jim : fine… fine… ok… sorry… I’m sorry I fingered…. I meant…

Riona screamed and chased me out of her suite with my finger still coated with her lubricant and threw my clothes out after me.

So much for getting laid.

Right before I went back to my own room, I looked at my wet finger and could not resist bringing it up to my nose.

My god. What a waste…… what a waste….

I changed out at the pool and headed back to the room.

I told no one about it and went to bed.

27th Jan 2017
Friday

9.00am

I avoided Riona’s eyes when we had breakfast in the café that morning. Needless to say, I took the seat furthest away from her.

After that it was an uneventful drive to the shooting range.

The rest of the guys still tried to get close to her except me. I don’t think it would do me any good to be near her that day.

Especially not when we are going to a shooting range. There’s no telling what she would do when she gets her hand on a weapon and live rounds.

The range is located in the outskirts of KL, about an hour drive away.

When we got there, the range owner and 2 of his staff were there to meet us.

Riona went direct to the owner and they spoke in private up front while the rest of us walked on behind.

There was a customary tour before the lot of us came to the main event of the day. The shoot of course.

There was a demonstration and Riona has offered to pay for our shoot as well according to Soh. Mohan was the first to take up the offer.

Mohan : Riona …. Let me teach you ok…. The recoil…. Is strong… so you must….

I did not really pay attention as the rest of the guys continued to try and impress Riona at the range. After all, shooting is a guy’s thing.

When it was Riona’s turn, I stepped right away then I watch her smile and held up the weapon.

She gripped the weapon with both hands but before she brought it up , the owner of the range came over and whispered something to her.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster (A)

Riona : Really ?.... let’s do that then….!!

Riona removed her safety glasses and followed the owner eagerly towards his office.

Since I was the furthest away from the shooting gallery, I was the nearest to the office. Soh gestured for me to follow Riona and I nodded.

I thought Riona was heading to the office but instead she was heading to a smaller building at the side. A standalone structure about the size of a 3 room flat with it’s own bathroom.

The exterior looked normal, like any of those concrete structure with flat roof on the range but the insides looked different.

A row of expensive looking lockers each the size of a wardrobe lined the wall. Each is about the height of a man, 1.8m tall and 1m wide. Everyone came with it’s own expensive looking lock controlled by a touch screen keypad.

I was right behind Riona and the owner pointed her to a particular locker that was opened.

Riona smiled and when she saw me there, asked me to grab one 2 of the black wallets for the owner and bring the rest to her.

Riona : I’ll be fine alone…. Come back after you’re done….

Jim : ok…

I walked with the owner of the range Larry towards the vehicle.

Larry : You know Riona very well ? ….

Jim : Err… I wouldn’t say very well…. Why ?

Larry : Just curious…. Not many girls have hobbies like this…. haha..

Jim : Yeah… I think she’s weird too…

I handed Larry 2 of the wallets and went back to look for Riona with the rest.

When I got to the building entrance, blood left my face when I saw what Riona was holding.

Or rather, what Riona was doing.

She held something that is awfully familiar to me. In fact, any guy that has served in the army before would recognise that weapon Riona was holding.

No, I’m not stunned by the fact that she’s holding onto a M16 assault rifle. I’m stunned by the way she was handling it. She’s definitely used one before.

A couple of well-practised pull of the charging handles, checking to make sure the chamber is clear. Riona released the handle and squeeze of the trigger.

Jim : What are you doing ??....

Riona saw me at the entrance and asked me to keep quiet.

Riona : You tell Soh about this… he will fucking freak out… so… keep it to yourself…

Jim : What are you doing with that…. ?? You cannot shoot that here….you are not even supposed to have that !!! does Larry know ?? !!

Riona : Larry is aware…. It’s not cheap maintaining a place like this…..

Without breaking a beat, Riona started to strip the weapon down, checking each part to make sure they’re good.

I looked behind my shoulder and went forward to the cupboard Riona was at.

There was another rifle in there, 3 magazines and countless boxes of ammunitions. I could even see the brand of the ammunition.

5.56 tracer rounds made by American eagle. Projectiles that are built with a small pyrotechnic charge in their base, so when you shoot them, you can see the trajectory the bullet takes.

How the fuck did she get her hands on stuff like this.

It was then I remembered the deal with Anurak.

Jim : Anurak… he got these for you ???

Riona : Yeah…. Plenty of them in thailand… if you know where to look…..

After Riona reassembled the rifle, I watch her start to load the magazine.

I took a step backwards , shaking my head.

Jim : I… I have to tell Soh about this…. you cannot do this… you’ll get all of us into trouble….

Riona : Don’t be a wuss Jim… I do this all the time back in states…. It’s just so hard to practise in this part of the world….

Jim : Where did you learn to do things like this ??

Riona : Oh… you think only you boys can learn stuff like this ?

She was done with a full magazine and I watch her hold it up as she talked to me.

I feel quite uncomfortable about this as I continued stepping backwards.

Jim : Riona …. I … I just want to apologies for how ….. stupid I was last night…

She looked at me in surprise for 2 seconds before bursting into laughter. Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes and kept the stuff in her cupboard.

She came over , folded her arms and spoke to me, looking at me in the eye.

Riona : you owe me this…. for last night…. I’m just going to tell Soh…. That I want some time alone…. All of you can leave…. Come back in an hour…. I’ll be done by then…. You scardy cats can go and have lunch or something….

Jim : Riona… I still think.. it’s not a good idea…

Riona : I can handle myself Jim…. I’m not a little girl…. I do this like 3 times a month when I was studying….

I considered what she said and made her a counter proposal.

Jim : Tell Soh I’m staying … the rest will follow him… someone needs to keep an eye on you….

You must be wondering why I did this.

See, it doesn’t look like I can change Riona’s mind, she went through so much to get her toys so she can shoot it, she’s not going to leave without doing it.

If I leave with the guys, and anything happens to Riona, Soh is going to kill me if he knows I’m aware of Riona’s stunt. If the client dies, we don’t get paid.

At least if I stay, I can do everything within my capabilities to make sure Riona don’t do anything crazy.

Riona : Why ? aren’t you afraid of the consequences ?? hahahah… discharging a unauthorised weapon…. Hahah…

Jim : I’m not touching that… I’m just watching you do it…

Riona chuckled and shook her head.

Riona : Whatever rocks your boat man…. I don’t care…. there’s another one in the shelf if you want..….

Jim : No thank you… I’m not touching that….

Riona : chicken… haha….

I left the structure after I watch Riona locked the weapon in her locker .

Jim : You leaving those here ??

Riona : You know of any place in Singapore I can keep them ? …. Duhzz…

Heading back to Soh and the guys, I could hear the sporadic sound of gunfire from the range. Everyone was having a good time.

It’s not everyday that you get to fire a weapon in this part of the world. And that you’re doing it for leisure.

Mohan : Riona… come… come… I show you… hahaha…

She smiled and stepped up to the range, taking one of the preloaded weapon from the instructor and Mohan’s smile slowly faded away as she emptied her magazine rapidly, producing a grouping much better than the rest of the guys present.

The range grew quiet as Riona laughed before the clapping start.

Nelson : Riona…. I have fallen so deeply for you….. I don’t know what else to say….

Tommy : Riona…. I’m officially declaring I’m coming after you….. are you free this weekend ?..

The jostling started again much to her amusement while I remained at the back.

There’s much more to Riona that meets the eye and I’m not so sure she is the wide eyed spunky chick she is on the surface.

Riona spoke with Soh, asking him to release the team for lunch as she prefers to practice alone and in peace.

Riona : can you guys buy lunch back…..Jim can stay here with me..…
Old 18-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster (A)

Jeers erupted from the group as every asked why I was the one selected instead.

Soh is not stupid. He is a businessman at the end of the day, even though he agreed on the surface, Soh asked me aside. Perhaps it’s his business acumen, something just didn’t seem right.

Soh : What the fuck is happening Jim ?? …

If I told Soh the truth, he would fucking flip. Yet I knew if I lied and gave him a surface reply, he would know. So I told him a watered down version of it.

Jim : I followed Larry and Riona to a private store…. I saw Riona wanting to shoot some rifles from Larry’s personal collection..

Soh : What ?

Jim : They’re not approved in the range… or rather in the country..…automatic weapons…. I objected of course…

Soh : Then ?

Jim : You just look at her… you think after all this trouble… her so call deal with the range owner… she will leave without doing it….. I told her I need to discuss this with you but she threw a fit…. Says she’s not going to leave and all….

Soh took a while to digest the information and I went on.

Jim : She booked the whole range…. Larry and his staff will definitely keep quiet…. I told Riona that we don’t want to be implicated…. So it’s better that we leave while she does it…. We’ll come back after she’s done….

Soh : Then why did she ask for you to stay….

I turned to look at Riona who was looking at me from a distance away.

Jim : I told her I would lie to you about it because if not… there’s no way you would leave a client unattended while the whole team heads out to lunch….….this is the only way you will get the team off the range… at least someone must stay with her…

Soh : Soh looked at me before turning to look at Riona.

Jim : still your call man…. You decide… i’ll do what I can to keep an eye on her…. she can definitely handle a weapon….i’ll just have to make sure she don’t do anything stupid…

Soh nodded his head and asked me to make sure she don’t kill herself.

Jim : I will….

After another 10 minutes of gathering up the guys, Soh left with the team to get lunch at a location 30 minutes away with one of the range instructors.

The gate was closed, the other instructor disappeared, leaving only Larry , me and Riona.

I kept watched at the entrance of the standalone structure as Larry and Riona chatted while the filled up the magazine. The sound at felt so familiar and foreign.

‘tack, tack , tack ‘

It felt weird to hear Riona talking about her travels while she loaded the magazine.

I looked at the dozen of lockers in the structure and wondered what other stuff they contained. Do they all contain contraband items ?

Do they also contain personal weapons other shooting enthusiasts own ?

Riona walked out of the room with the weapon slinged across her shoulder and I followed.

Larry brought us up this path that leads up to the forested area behind the range. It was a downhill trek. 5 minutes later, we came out to a clearing with makeshift targets set up.

There was a table as well, covered with dried leaves and twigs.

Larry swept it clean and set the magazines on the table.

Riona : Alright… finally !!.. hahaha…

She’s strong for a girl, I watch her lift up the weapon, checking to make sure the chamber is clear the same manner I would before squeezing off the trigger.

In a smooth fluid motion, I watched Riona grabbed a 30 round magazine, tapped it firmly into the weapon and pulled the charging handle.

Larry stepped back and I jumped when I heard the 1st report from the rifle. There wasn’t even a hint of hesitation.

Single shots came one after another for a while before Riona switched it to automatic.

She seemed at ease with the strong recoil and the thunderous noise from her weapon. When she was done with her first magazine, I could hear her laughing.

Riona : hahaha… this feels so good man … hahahaha !!!....

After the 3rd magazine, I had to distance myself a little more.

It’s been a while since I last fired a weapon in camp, I forgot how loud it is. My eardrums were starting to ring a little. Larry had his own ear plugs but Riona was shooting it without any.

30 minutes later and countless reloads later, Riona was finally done.

We went back to the structure and Larry left us alone.

Riona striped the weapon down , checked it again before nodding with a smile on her face.

Jim : You really enjoy this don’t you…

Riona : hahaha… I do…. This is a good rifle…

The rifle looks old, serial number has been filed away. It’s probably from the Vietnam war era yet it’s still study and reliable.

She cleaned and oiled the weapon as I looked on, humming a popular pop song as she did.

Riona told me about her time back when she was studying. They would visit these gun shows in those small towns in the states. You can just buy a gun with cash, no questions asked.

Jim : Don’t you have any other ….. say.. more normal hobbies ? ..

Riona : I like girls…. You do too right ?

Jim : I’m… curious…. What do you do with them ??

Riona : hahaha… I fuck them of course….

Jim: right……

Riona laughed and shook a magazine at me.

Riona : I could show you….

Jim : No thank you…

I heard several loud honks at the range entrance.

Soh and guys must be back.

Riona kept her toys in the cabinet and locked it.

Riona : gimme a min…. I’m heading to the washroom…

Jim : Ok…

I watched Riona enter the bathroom and heard the crack of the door closing before the snap of the bolt.

Turning to look at her locker with a 6 digit combination lock, I fought to keep myself from touching it but I felt like it was calling out for me.

“Just try “

“ you never know “

Turning to check that Riona was still in the bathroom, i tapped the keypad out of curiosity.

342 ………. 634

The keypad flashed green and there was a metallic click.

I kept my eyes at the bathroom entrance and took a peek.

Just a peek.

3 seconds later, I shut it.

I smiled and shook my head.

It’s not like I would ever need it, but if that day comes, I know where to go.

Riona came out from the bathroom and we went back out to meet the guys.

Soh gave me a questioning look and I gave him a quiet nod, reassuring him that everything is fine.

It was then I noticed something about the rest of the team .

Everyone was looking a little glum. Even Riona noticed their expressions.

Riona : What is wrong with you guys ?? eh ?? hahaha… Come on… Mohan… RIz…. Let’s go shoot…

Riona put her arms around Rizwan and Mohan a little awkwardly due to the height difference and I asked Eric what happened .

Jim : Oei… what’s wrong…. Why everyone so grumpy….

Eric sighed and said Soh got a phone call.

Jim : What phone call ??

Eric : The client we all hated….

Jim : Oh…. Who ??

Soh walked up to me and answered my question .

Soh : Mrs Poon…. And her daughter….

Jim : Ohhh…. What about them ??

Eric sighed and he filled me in about their last job with them.

15 minutes later i sat on a bench near the structure where Riona’s toys was being kept.

Shaking my head, I dug into my lunch of fried rice the guys got for me.

I scooped a spoonful into my mouth and looked towards the small structure.

If what Eric told me was true….. I might just want the contents in Riona’s cupboard for myself.

Washing down the rice with a mouthful of coke, i reached into my pocket and took out Anurak's namecard.

Nah....

Doubt i would need it.

I sighed and ate my lunch, mumbling to myself in the humid weather as Riona's chuckling travelled to my ears.

Jim : Just make a living Jim...... just make a living....
Old 18-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Thks for the update
Old 18-12-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hebe80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story thanks!
Old 18-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TattooedPotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thxs for the update
Old 19-12-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Bro waiting for update
Or else u won’t write on weekends

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1