The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Days in a Uni

Ep 1

This happened quite a few years back

1 Aug 2016
Monday

I was in Year 3 and it was the first day of her orientation camp that I saw Kristy. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen in the flesh all my life.

She had big brown eyes, sharp nose, luscious lips and dimples showed up on her cheeks when she smiled. At 1.58m, she was rather petite and slim but had a pair of nice looking racks. Overall, she had what I would call a tight figure.

She was persuaded to join the pageant and although she was the prettiest amongst the contestants, due to her height, she did not win the competition.

11 Aug 2016

Kristy had joined my CCA group and my heart skipped a beat whenever she spoke to me in her sweet, femine voice

Kristy: Sam, would you be able to guide me about this?

Kristy: excuse me Sam, what should I do next?

I was interested in her but found out from her year mates that she was in a steady relationship with another guy.

I was disappointed but I was still interested to get to know her better and maybe who knows, something might happen.

7 April 2017

We were staying in the same hostel compound and over the past few months, I had helped her a fair bit in various matters and we got closer and eventually became close friends.

25 Aug 2017
Friday

This was the start of my final year.

5pm

I was coming out of my course mate's block from our FYP discussion. The surroundings were rather quiet as most of the resident folks had already gone home for the weekend.

I was walking towards my block when I heard a crying sound behind the building.

The hairs on the back of my neck immediately stood up, just like spiderman's tingling sensation and I froze.

There were many eerie stories about the hostel but then I realized that the sun was still shining down in the yard and those stories that were told only happens after dark.

Gathering my tiny bit of courage, I peeked around the building.

There was a girl sitting on the floor and slouched against the exterior wall of the building. She was hugging her knees and her head was buried between them. Her hair was covering her face but I recognized the Coach bag that was next to her. It belonged to Kristy.

She had always been chirpy and there must be something wrong to cause her to be crying like this.

I hesitated for a moment before I went over and sat next to her.

5.05pm

Her crying had wiltered down into sobs.

Me: oei.... are you ok?....

Kristy was not aware that I had been sitting next to her and upon hearing my voice, she jumped.

She looked up from her knees.

Her eyes were swollen. Tears and muscus were flowing down all over her face and she looked terrible. I repeated my question and without warning, she leaned over and hugged me, crying even louder.

I could smell the shampoo from her hair and her breasts that I had been wanting to touch for the past year were now pressing into my chest. I could feel my manhood rising in my berms.

I placed my arms on her shoulder and waited

5.15pm

Kristy slowly calmed down.

Me: ready to speak?

Kristy: it's.... it's Tom.... he's sleeping with his ex-girlfriend

Me: er... how did you know?

Kristy: I caught them

She told me what happened.

He was supposed to be out with his friend's last night and did not respond to her messages. This morning, he still did not reply to her texts and when she called him, he did not pick up the call.

Worried, she skipped classes and went to his house. When he opened the door without checking who it was, he was in his briefs and Kristy found his ex-girlfriend in his bed.

Kristy: we quarrelled and I didn't want to go home and came back here.

Me: hmm.. I see. I thought you are planning to audition for the Sadako role.

Kristy: rubbish.

For a second, she broke into a smile and hit me on the arms.

But her smile quickly faded and she sank back into her solemn mood.

Me: here clean up.

She took the tissue from my hand.

I stood up and offered her my hand.

She took it and stood up

Me: dinner?

Kristy: I'm not hungry

Me: I'll buy you some good food? Macdonald?

Kristy: I have some food back in my room. but thanks

With that, she picked up her bag turned and left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 2

26 Aug 2017
Saturday

It was obvious that Kristy wanted to be alone last night

As I woke up, I wondered if she had her dinner and if she managed to sleep.

I started to prepare for my jogging routine when I received a whatsapp message from her.

Kristy msg: Sam, are you still on the campus?

My msg: yes why?

Kristy msg: can you come over about 2pm? I need someone to talk to.

I was meeting my friend, Jason but I picked up my phone and called him.

Jason answered with a sleepy voice.

Jason: bruh... wtf... so early. you think reveille is it?

Me: eh bruh, I gotta cancel our meeting later

Jason: then what about the movie?

Me: Just give my ticket to someone else but I'll still pay you.

Jason: hmm. since when are you so generous. tell me, why are you cancelling the meeting?

Me: Kristy wants to meet me

He already knew that I was into Kristy.

Jason: fuck. chee hong kia.

I laughed and we hung up.

I replied Kristy that I would go over to her room later.

2pm

I had my lunch an hour ago but my stomach was feeling squirmish. I could feel my heart was pounding loudly in my chest.

Afterall, it was not often that I got invited to her room.

I took in a deep breath and knocked.

It opened on my 3rd knock.

Even her pretty face has bad days. She looked pale and obviously had been crying again.

The security guards in our hostel would get rather bothersome if they caught me visiting her room and so I quickly went in before someone saw me.

Kristy closed the door behind me.

Her room mate, Mandy, was not around and Kristy be the one to have finish the 3 empty cans of beer on the study desk.

The curtains were closed and the lights were off

I walked over to open the curtains but she stopped me

Kristy: no... don't.

Me: hmm.. did you call me here to show me that you are batgirl who is living in the darkness?

Her smile lasted only 1 second and she looked tired.

She looked so defeated that I wanted to hug her and comfort her.

Kristy: have a seat on the chair...

She went over to her mini-fridge, took out 2 cans of beer and passed 1 to me.

She got onto the bed and took a pillow to cover her smooth hairless thighs. I stared at her tiny toes for a moment and had the urged to suck them.

Me: So, what do you want to talk about? the upcoming presidential election?

Kristy: I should have known that you are a bad listener.

Me: but I'm not a bad speaker

She threw her plushie at me.

2.30pm

Kristy went on to tell me about her relationship with Tom, which I had already knew quite a fair bit.

Her eyes turned red but she did not cry and went on to finish the whole can of beer.

She got up, dropped the pillow on the bed, placed the empty can on her desk and went to the fridge to take out a new can of beer.

me: hey... go easy on that...

Kristy: don't worry, I'm fine.... I like this feeling.... it's like I'm free....

Before I said anything, she came over and stood in front of me and suddenly kissed me directly on the lips.

She had been drinking and crying earlier but all I could smell was the same fragrance of the shampoo I detected yesterday.

Her luscious lips which I had been looking at over the past year were now planted firmly on mine and I could finally feel how soft they were

I thought she would move away after this but she stuck her tongue into my mouth.

Although I wanted to, somehow I did not feel like this was the right time to take advantage of her drunkeness and I tried to resist her.

Me: Kr..isty.. mpphh... I.... mphhh.... don't think.... mphhh... we should.... mpphh... be doing this....mpphh

However, she was insistent and the next moment, she straddle over my thighs and sat down on them.

I did not want to but I could not control my body as blood instantly rushed down into my groin area.

Me: Kristy.... stop....

I broke away from her lips momentarily but she planted her lips onto mine again.

At that very instance, she lifted her body from my thigh and in a single movement, pulled down the front of my shorts.

I yelped when she grabbed hold of my manhood.

Me: ah...

But before I could do anything else, she had already pulled aside her cotton undies and lowered her body down onto my cock.

Me: Kristy wait!

The tip of my cock parted the lips of her pussy and somehow, she was wet enough for my cock slid into her pussy without much friction. Her pussy was tight and I could feel her inner walls gripping onto my shaft

Instead of feeling elated of finally penetrating the girl whom I had a crush on, I felt that I was being rape.

As she started to bounce on my cock immediately, tears started to flow down her cheeks.

I could feel her sadness and I started to deflate.

Me: Kristy.... please stop.... this is not right....

She bounced on me a few more times before I became so soft that my cock slipped out of her pussy.

She was unable to fuck me any more.

Through her tears, she looked at me.

Kristy: Sam.... sorry.... this is a mistake....

She got up from my lap.

Me: are you ok?

Kristy: please leave now...

Me: do you want to talk?....

She shook her head and retreated to the far end of the room.

Even though we were close friends but she had forced herself onto me. In her current state, if I did not do what she wanted, there might be a chance she would cry rape and I would be in deep shit.

I knew I had overstayed my welcome.

I stuffed my cock into my shorts and walked to the door.

Me: let me know if you need anything....

She did not respond

I opened the door and left her room.

4pm

She did not contact me since I left her room.

I dropped her a whatsapp message to ask if she was fine but she did not reply.

6pm

I send her a whatsapp message to tell her that I was going back to my parent's place for the weekend and still she did not reply.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Ep 3

27 Aug 2017
Sunday

My mind had been trying to piece together what had happened.

Kristy had fucked me but obviously she was not in the right frame of mind.

I thought about calling her but decided not to stress her out. She must still be struggling to come to terms about what Tom did and I decided to give her some space to think.

She did not contact me as well.

28 August 2017
Monday

4pm

I arrived back at the hostel after my lessons and saw a guy standing along the corridor, as if waiting for someone.

As I got closer, I recognized him as Tom even though I had not actually met him before.

I had only seen him from her FB photos when I used her photos to masturbate in the past.

Kristy was staying in the other block and I thought he had mistaken where she was.

I called her and she answered on the 3 ring.

Me: oei.. I think your boyfriend is here to explain things to you....

Kristy: shit!.... where are you?!

Me: woah.... you sound lively.... you're feeling better now?

Kristy: answer me! where are you?!

Me: hmm... at my hostel. why?

Kristy: leave the place now!....

Me: har?....

I did not catch what she meant until I saw Tom running towards me.

It was too late for me to react as he threw a punch at my face and his fist connected directly with my cheek.

I dropped both my bag and my phone and staggered backwards.

Tom: ASSHOLE!!....

He was not giving up and came after me instantly.

He grabbed my neck with one hand and pinned me back against the wall. At the same time, he swung his fist again. This time, I lifted my left arm to protect my face and managed to deflect his hand, causing his fist to hit the wall behind me instead.

Tom: ARHHH!!.....

The pain caused him to let go of my neck and I did a front kick into his mid-section. With the help of the wall behind me, I had enough leverage to push him back hard.

He lost his balance and fell backwards onto the floor.

I was only defending myself and was not in the mood to continue the fight. I pointed a finger at him, hoping to stop him.

Me: hey.... you better stop this.....

He stared angrily at me and rushed towards me from his kneeling position.

Tom: FUCK YOU!!....

I was agile but not IP Man and so was unable to duck away from him completely.

His shoulder caught my stomach in a rugby tackle and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I was more prepared than earlier and did not get pushed back this time.

Our strength were almost evenly matched and we struggled against each other for about a minute in this position.

4.05 pm

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

Kristy: stop!.... both of you stop this now!.....

He was not letting go of me and she came over, squatted down underneath him.

She then stood up and pushed him back away from me. This caused him to break his hold on me.

Tom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!....

Kristy: I said stop! That's enough!....

She stood between him and me and she had placed her hands on his chest as a deterrent to stop him from trying to come towards me again.

Tom: ENOUGH WHAT?!.... YOU SLEPT WITH HIM BEHIND MY BACK AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO PROTECT HIM?!....

My blood froze for a moment. She had told him about us.

I could not understand why she would do that.

*SMACK*

She slapped him on his cheek and he held his face in shock for a second but did not retaliated as a few hostel folks had gathered around to look at the commotion.

The presence of the unwanted audience seemed to have calmed him down.

Kristy: who betrayed who first har?! who slept with his ex first har?! I'm just letting you have a taste of your own medicine!....

She spoke with bitterness and hatred but did not screamed.

Tom: I've told you that nothing happened....

Kristy: I caught her naked in your bed!....

Tom: tsk.... it's not what you think.... let's talk about this again...

Kristy: no... there's nothing to talk about any more..... we are even.... and I've told you that I wanted a breakup....

Tom: dear....

Kristy: stop calling me that. You are making me sick.
Kristy: we're over. full stop. period. leave this place and I don't want to see you ever again

She removed her hands from his chest in disgust and he suddenly seemed to realize that she was not relenting.

He frowned and raised a finger at me.

Tom: Oei asshole, this slut is making use of you to get back at me....

I had already realized what she had done and she spoke before me

Kristy: yes I used him to get back at you, so what?.... he is so much better than you in every ways....

Kristy: I know he likes me but kept quiet because he knew that we were still together and respected our relationship.

Kristy: and I slept with him because you betrayed me first. I wanted to let you have a taste of the medicine before I break up with you and accept him!....

She continue to throw spiteful words at him and his face had started to turn red from anger again.

I took a step forward and stood next to her, ready to block him in case he decided to hit her after hearing her insults.

Tom: SLUT!.... WHORE!!....

Kristy: leave now.... or I'll call security....

Tom: KUAKKKk PUUUI!!

He spat on the ground in front of us.

Tom: I will curse that you 2 won't last.... bitch! ....

He turned his back and walked off, cursing us along the way.

Now that the show had ended, most of the crowd dispersed. 3 girls who were standing nearby knew us from the joint hall activities came over.

Girl 1: what a creep....

Girl 2: good that you left him...

Girl 3: well done girl....

Kristy: thanks...

She smiled weakly and they went off.

Next were 2 guys who were interested in her.

Guy1: wah. you should have considered us first. now you're attached again, I have decided to give up.

Guy2: You're a lucky guy. cherish her, dude.

She did not reply and they went off as well, leaving us alone in the corridor.

Kristy: sorry... I made use of you on Saturday to spite him.... and I made use of you again...

Me: nah.... anyway, how do you know I like you?

She looked at me with eyes wide opened. A second later she shook her head and frowned.

Kristy: it's another one of your jokes right?

Me: I'm serious. it's exactly like what you said....

Kristy: wait.... wait.... wait... It can't be...

I had thought that she was already aware of my feelings when she told her ex-boyfriend earlier. That was why I had decided to admit it.

It seemed like I had definitely made a mistake because she took a step away from me.

Kristy: wait.... shit.... don't follow me.... I need to think.

With that, she turned and ran off.

Old 21-04-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS. Camping here ...
Old 21-04-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting development. Please continue sharing n thanks
Old 21-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
CreditSuise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pussluver is back!
Old 21-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, cheers!
Old 21-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Ep 4

4.20pm

My face was hurting and I returned to my room.

5.30pm

I was in a single room and did not have a room mate. So when there was a knock on my door, I have to be the one to open it.

Kristy: oh dear.... it's swollen now....

She touched my cheek but I did not cringed away and almost hug her. She found herself and put her hand down.

Kristy: er.. I'm here to talk....

She did not looked perplexed any more and I let her in. She went to sit on my study chair and I sat on the bed.

Kristy: when did you started to like me? was it after Saturday?

Me: no.... it had been a long time ago...

Kristy: then shouldn't you be disgusted with me as I got physical with you without us being in a relationship and using sex for revenge?....

I shook my head.

Me: no.... I don't see why I should....

Kristy: you must think that I'm a slut and you are now professing your crush on me so that you can bed me...

Me: no.... I've not thought of you as being an easy woman.... and I thought you really knew that I like you.

She was deep in thoughts and did not reply.

5.50pm

Kristy: Sam, I'm afraid of being hurt again...

me: I won't hurt you....

Paused.

Kristy: I don't have any romantic feelings for you now....

I knew this is the friendzone sentence that girls would say if they are about to reject me and could see what this was going.

Kristy: but I'm willing to give you a chance....

I almost jumped.

Me: har???....

Kristy: yes... you heard it correctly the first time.

Me: why? is it because you said you'll accept me in front of everyone earlier?

Kristy: no.... it's not that....

She paused again before speaking.

Kristy: you have to understand that I just broke off from Tom and I'm still hurting.... but I also know that you are a nice guy....

Kristy: so I thought of being a little selfish here and willing to try if it works out...

Kristy: However, I also want you to think about it carefully because I'm not the sweet person you think I am.... I'm revengeful and selfish....

I shook my head.

Me: you are not....

She looked at me, studying my eyes in silence and contemplated for a few minutes before she eventually spoke.

Kristy: I know you won't change your mind and I can't promise you that I'll develop feelings for you but I'll definitely try my best....

Me: do you want to give a timeframe?....

Kristy: no.... if I did that, then it'll be unfair to you as I will keep reminding myself of the time period and it'll become a roadblock in my mind....

Me: but we also cannot be unfair to you to keep trying....

Kristy: ok... if is not working out, I'll tell you...

I knew that that was the best compromise we could have and agreed to it.

Old 21-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Ep 5

4 September 2017
Monday

For the first few days in our relationship, Kristy was guarded and apprehensive towards me and I told her about it. She apologized and told me that she would try harder.

9 September 2017

We spent the next 2 days together and it definitely helped in the progression of our relationship because her behaviour returned to being normal.

11 September 2017

For the whole week, we went everywhere together and I got to hold her delicate hands whenever I want and not once did she pulled away.

18 September 2017

I could sense that she had also allowed herself to get closer to me as she would take the initiative to cross her hand into my arms instead of me reaching for her hand.

Tom had been trying to call her multiple times but she did not even picked up his call once and she told me about it. Eventually, he gave up.

22 September 2017
Friday

6pm

As we walked back to our hostel after our CCA, Kristy told me that she would not be going back home.

I thought of asking her out for dinner but remembered that she had already informed me that it was near the end of the month and her parents had not given her the allowances yet and she would not want me to pay for her.

Kristy: wanna have dinner?

Me: sure. where?

Kristy: I'm too broke to eat out but I had some instant food left. Enough for both of us but if you don't want instant food, you can go out and eat with the team and I can eat them on my own.

Me: no.... I'm fine with that. I can even eat the can if you want.

She rolled her eyes and poke my rib cage

Kristy: I'm going to bathe first.... once I'm done, I'll bring them to your room. ok?

Me: Can we bathe together?

She laughed

Kristy: haha. sure, you bathe in your toilet and I do it in mine, at the same time, together.

I could only show her a crestfallen face. She laughed and we parted.

When I got back to my hostel, I quickly bathe and waited for her.

7pm

Kristy whatsapp me to tell me she was done. I told her to meet me at my kitchen.

She was already there and was standing with some of the other students from her course.

Her hair was still wet and caused her oversized T-shirt to be a little translucent.

I could see her black bra within her T-shirt and wondered if, like the previous incident, she was just wearing just a pair of undies underneath.

My cock began to stir in my pants but there were other students around and I quickly shook my lustful thoughts away.

Kristy noticed me and waved me over.

I greeted her friends before warming up the food that she had brought down.

7.10pm.

We went up to my room with the heated food.

745pm

We finished with our dinner and Kristy turned looked at me.

Kristy: Sam.... I'm starting to get over Tom but not completely yet because I was with him for more than 1.5 year.... It will take time.....

Me: I can wait

She nodded.

Kristy: I have really enjoyed the time we spent over the past 3 weeks and I'm going to admit that I'm starting to have feelings for you....

Me: woohoooo!!

I jumped up and down around the room like a monkey and she laughed before pulling me back down into my stool that was beside her chair.

Kristy: listen first.

I nodded my head rapidly.

Kristy: I'm ready to put my heart into building on our relationship.... but that's my selfish opinion.... I want to hear your opinion.

Me: let's get married!

Kristy: argh! you are never serious!

She started to hit me.

I curled my arms behind her back and brought her close to me before leaning forward and try to kiss her.

Unfamiliar with each other preference, we turned our head in the same direction and our nose bump into each other.

Kristy: ouch....

We giggled but once the tip of our tongues touched each other, something clicked into place and we began kissing each other passionately.

After about a minute, I broke off from the kiss and I lifted her T-shirt off her body and dropped it on the floor. She did the same for mine and we began kissing again.

At the same time, I slid my hands up her back and unfastened her bra. Without looking, I removed the bra from her body.

Kristy was like any other girls and her dressing was very mainstream. She did not wear her clothes in a conservative manner but neither was she overly provocative.

I had seen her in tank tops or singlets that were tight and showed off her cleavage before but even so, I was unsure of the cup size of her breasts because she was petite and all I knew was that they looked rather big.

When I placed my hands under her breasts now, I almost came in my underwear. I had been craving for her tits for the longest time and finally got my hands onto them.

Her tits were very soft and they were definitely larger than C cups.

I began to caress and squeezed them gently, feeling every bit of them, trying to pacify my lust for her over the past year.

I moved my thumbs around her breasts until they came into contact with her erected nipples. They were not exceptionally large and their circumference were like the size of one of her finger tips.

I gently took them between my thumbs and fingers and started teasing.

Kristy: mmpphhf....

She let off a tiny sound of approval.

I broke off from our kiss to have a good look at her body.

Her breasts were aesthetically flawless. Even without the support of her bra, they did not sagged and maintained their full roundish shape. Her light brown almost pinkish nipples were pointing proudly at an angle towards the ceiling and beautifully contrasted against her porcelain coloured breasts.

On the bottom, she was wearing a pair of grey cotton panties and a dark wet spot had form in the middle of her crotch.

kristy: stop staring like this.... it's embarrassing....

Her voice came out almost like a whisper and when I looked up, she was blushing.

Me: you are so sexy and beautiful...

She blushed even redder and I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out towards her tits.

She placed one of her hands over her mouth so that she would not make any loud noises. Afterall, we were in the hostel and sexual activies were strictly prohibited.

The moment the tip of my tongue came into contact with her nipples, she closed her eyes and cringed her face. A tiny moan escaped her.

Kristy: ah....

Holding her breasts, I began to lick around her nipple's circumference slowly and could see goosepimples appearing around her areola. After I licked the first nipple, I went over the other one, repeating the same thing.

While one of my hands was busy with her breasts, I placed my free hand on her thigh and began stroking her, feeling the smoothness of the skin on her inner thighs and caressing upwards.

When my fingers arrived on the edge of her panties at the top of her thighs, I slid them over the fabric until I was in the middle segment. Using my finger tip, I found the concave section on her panties and gently pressed it down.

Kristy: ahhh...

As I moved my finger along on her panties, I could feel the fabric getting wetter and wetter. I pulled the damp fabric aside and stopped licking her tits so that I could look down.

She had some hairs growing out from her outer nether lips but they were sparse and obviously she was unshaven.

Those outer lips were not puffy and clamped up together and did not hide her pinkish inner lips which were clearly visible like the petals of a wrinkled flower.

Currently, her pussy was well coated with her juices and I could not resist but to reach out a finger and touch those alluring petals.

Kristy: aahhh.....

Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Glad I'm not late bro!
Samster

Ep 6

Kristy was still sitting on my chair while I was sitting on a plastic stool that I had brought up from the kitchen.

I got off from my stool and squatted down in front of her. She automatically spread her thighs opened for me.

I moved my face towards her pussy and could smell the sweet womanly fragrance emitting out from her.

When the tip of my tongue touched her pussy, she shruddered and moaned a little louder.

Kristy: aaahhhh....

Instantly she covered her mouth to suppress her unexpected sound of pleasure as she knew that if someone complain about us, the security guards would come over.

I began to lick her pussy, using my tongue to explore every part of her inner folds, something that I had been dreaming off ever since I knew her.

A few minutes later, I stopped and backed away from her pussy and looked at my handiwork.

Her pussy and was now completely drenched with my saliva and her juices. I had pushed her panties to the side but it was unable to escape all the bodily fluids that we were exchanging and was drenched.

I stood up and she automatically reached for the waistband of my shorts. Without hesitation, she pulled down my shorts and underwear.

Kristy had seen my cock, held it in her hand and even fucked herself with it previously but now when she saw my erected manhood again, she blushed.

She gingerly pulled back my foreskin, stroke my cock gently for a while until a drop of precum appeared from its tip.

She then used her thumb to smear the precum all over my helmet before closing her mouth over my cock and began to suck it.

I could feel the suction from her mouth and could feel her tongue licking my pee hole as her head began to bob up and down my cock.

As she continued to suck my cock, I reached down and caressed her breasts.

A few minutes later, she stopped for a break. Taking this chance, I bend down, placed my arms under her thighs and lifted her off from the chair easily since she was rather light.

I carried her to my bed and laid her down before removing her soaked panties.

As I knelt on the mattress, she spread her slender legs for me, bending each at the knees with feet resting on the bed.

I positioned myself between them and once I was ready, I brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Suddenly, she covered her hole, blocking my entry

Kristy: wait wait.... do you have any condom.... if not, no entry!

Luckily I had prepared some ever since we had gotten together.

I took one out and and capped myself while she squinted her eyes into slits and looked at me suspiciously.

Kristy: why do you have that?!

Me: when it's raining, do you go out wearing a raincoat or without?

Kristy: tsk... what has that got to do with my question?

Me: well, ever since we got together, I prepared myself for a rainy day.

She let off an exasperated sigh.

Kristy: lame! and for that, no entry!

She tried to close her legs but I pulled them apart.

Laughing, we struggled for a moment and with our difference in size, I overpowered her easily.

As I pushed my cock into her pussy, her nether lips parted readily.

She was already very wet and yet I could still feel the tightness in her pussy.

I pushed forward until the tip of my cock touched the deepest part of her vagina. It must be one of her sensitive region because she shivered instantly.

Kristy: arh.... you are so big......

Me: is it painful?

She shook her head.

Taking that as a non-rejection, I started to fuck her slowly and rhythmically in our missionary position.

She took my pillow and used it to cover her face, hoping to muffle any noise she would be making.

I was fucking her slowly but my old bed was starting to creak loudly and sounded like it might collapsed any time.

I could not go any faster and so did not expect that just after about 5 minutes, she would have her orgasm.

She suddenly grabbed my bedsheets and pushed the pillow down on her face even more but I could still hear her moaning audibly under the pillow.

Kristy: ummmpppphhfff......

Her tight pussy began to squeeze my cock even more and since I was lusting after her for so long, this additional sensation brought me over the edge almost instantly.

I was just in time to withdraw my cock out of her pussy as I shot my sperms all over her tummy.

It was not the most mindblowing sex but it was our first session and I enjoyed it immensely.

Old 21-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Glad I'm not late bro!
never too late bro

Old 21-04-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been very long bro. Glad to see that u r still posting story.

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 22-04-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy1988 View Post
Been very long bro. Glad to see that u r still posting story.
yeah. Been rather busy but once I had some free time, I will still write.

Hopefully this will be an interesting piece for everyone.

Old 22-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
yeah. Been rather busy but once I had some free time, I will still write.

Hopefully this will be an interesting piece for everyone.
Is part of the getting old path for everyone. My previous stories have been on hiatus very long. I still wondering if I should continue. Memory pretty rusty. Guess I should just draft them down if I wanna continue.

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1