The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guilty Pleasure

Great sharing... Helps to put in @ ease for my "unusual hobby"

Just curious... I experience irritable bowel syndrome after I engaged in active hard pounding anal sex. Anyone experience this?

Any good advice?
Old 21-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Guilty Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post

there is nothing wrong with being a bottom, and it is not something to be embarrassed about. And i find it highly honorable that we can be true to ourself and other too
Words of wisdom
Old 21-03-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong69 View Post
Why won't the lbs let you swallow? Is there a reason or do they get turned off by guys swallowing their cum??

Wow! Sounds like a great plan. Imagine a session where a couple of lbs gang bang us bottoms and make us blow them off. I'm getting a raging hard on just thinking about it...
They say turn off lei.but most of the lb cum I tasted is kinda bitter lei.dunno why.i tasted my own n is salty.anyone have the same experience?
Old 21-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rediscotheque View Post
They say turn off lei.but most of the lb cum I tasted is kinda bitter lei.dunno why.i tasted my own n is salty.anyone have the same experience?

Ladyboy sperm taste kinda bitter due to alot of hormonal medicine they had taked but it can actually taste sweet. ask them to eat less meat take more vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...Also drink more water and also more pineapple juice and red bull And lots of fruits. The cum actually taste good.Its true... The taste comes from what you are eating. The more sweeter diet (like fruits) she eats, the taste will change from salty to sweeter.

I had stated swallowed sperm for more 6 year now though not taken regularly., I do feel and have noticed there is some changes in my physical appearance. my Completion is smoother,fairer,and sharper nipples. I heard that old prostitutes will pay young teenage boys a "ang pau" to drink their sperms !anyone here can confirm this?
Old 22-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
Ladyboy sperm taste kinda bitter due to alot of hormonal medicine they had taked but it can actually taste sweet. ask them to eat less meat take more vegetables like carrot, potato, radish etc...Also drink more water and also more pineapple juice and red bull And lots of fruits. The cum actually taste good.Its true... The taste comes from what you are eating. The more sweeter diet (like fruits) she eats, the taste will change from salty to sweeter.

I had stated swallowed sperm for more 6 year now though not taken regularly., I do feel and have noticed there is some changes in my physical appearance. my Completion is smoother,fairer,and sharper nipples. I heard that old prostitutes will pay young teenage boys a "ang pau" to drink their sperms !anyone here can confirm this?
Paid lb u dunno wat they eating n hard to ctrl.unless she is ur gf lover etc.so if we keep eating lb cum for beauty purpose,bcos of their hormone will we become alittle sissy also?haha
Old 22-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xaivervii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya..I was oso wondering not part..r u suppose together a hard on"?cox I was.. F..mine was flaccid all the way
Old 23-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky852 View Post
Seems like true bottoms have congregated on this thread...

Just wondering do you guys get a hard one while your asses are being pounded?

I really do enjoy being bottom but I can't seem to get a hard on....could never figure that one out...

Anyone with the similar experience?

when My prostate was stimulated also my genitals will started to shrink too

it is The G-spot is quite deep into the anal. In fact, it's unlikely for the fingers to reach that far unless the whole hand goes in. A good length penis may be able to reach our G-spot during analsex, but that would usually cause some pain of discomfort for us.

The fleshy lump referred to is I believe what many consider as where the g-spot is. It is also the area where 'squirting' occurs for the squirters. The area is highly sensitive and brings often the most pleasure for a us during analsex. It should be about 3 to 4 inches into our ass on the anterior wall. Hopefully this info's helpful

the feeling was so wonderful, I was amazed that having a cock in my ass could feel this good. she was right, after I got used to the feeling of having my ass full I was begging her to fuck me. I wonder how many other she have done this to,.I would bet this wasn't the first time she had done this.
Old 23-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have only had a strap on dildo in my ass but it already felt really good; this is made even more sexier when i see the girl fucking me and pumping me, especially in rooms with a mirror and i am in doggy. Have never tried a LB cock but i guess it would feel even more pleasurable, judging by the comments here
Old 23-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow!this gave me a hard on while reading
i have always been a bottom for ladyboys and i have this great feeling of being pounded
especially with a hot ts with a big cock
i dont know but my mouth is watering everytime i see a ts cock
at first it was painful but after few anal exercise i get my ass used to being fucked
i tried few girls who are a good top.
others are in ourshores,so might be trying again soon.
Old 24-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like many here are real cum lovers too. I was speaking to one of the lb before and told me that she totally dominant over her ex bf and would fuck his mouth till he gags and drools all over then bang his butt till he whimping.

Felt like her bf when I was kneeling and letting her aim her cum into my mouth.

So what do you guys feel when you f*** your wife/ gf? When banging my gf doggy I make use her hands to reach back and spread her butt cheek so her asshole is wide open and I can play with it. And of course I'll make her take it in the ass... not too sure about her wearing a strapon drilling me though. Think I'll reserve that for real cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rediscotheque View Post
Old 24-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is getting more n more interesting.....
Old 24-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Keong69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Guilty Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyadmirer View Post
wow!this gave me a hard on while reading
i have always been a bottom for ladyboys and i have this great feeling of being pounded
especially with a hot ts with a big cock
i dont know but my mouth is watering everytime i see a ts cock
at first it was painful but after few anal exercise i get my ass used to being fucked
i tried few girls who are a good top.
others are in ourshores,so might be trying again soon.
I've bottomed for lbs but never tried a gg with a strap on.

Can you pm me the contacts for gg who like to dominate guys with a strap on?... :-)
Old 24-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ladyboyadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keong69 View Post
I've bottomed for lbs but never tried a gg with a strap on.

Can you pm me the contacts for gg who like to dominate guys with a strap on?... :-)
bro why still need a strap on if they can fuck u with their fresh meat?
Old 24-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
transient is a Helpful and Caring Samstertransient is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm just hoping for more bros out there to share their experiences. With my previous fb, I'm the total dom when we have sex. Deepthroat till her drool is all over her boobs, cim, cof, atm, etc. what she doesnt know is the role is reversed when i meet a cock bigger than mine...

Moved on the fb and am with a gf, she's very horny but sex with her a more... tame. And my butt still yearns to be fucked,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
this thread is getting more n more interesting.....
Old 24-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post
I'm just hoping for more bros out there to share their experiences. With my previous fb, I'm the total dom when we have sex. Deepthroat till her drool is all over her boobs, cim, cof, atm, etc. what she doesnt know is the role is reversed when i meet a cock bigger than mine...

Moved on the fb and am with a gf, she's very horny but sex with her a more... tame. And my butt still yearns to be fucked,
have tried it with lbs, and also bought myself a toy...

like I've said before "once u started, there's no turning back...."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1