The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2005, 12:09 PM
sawzhai28

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_f_a_b
Yup me too...some on here who know me already know that...love to wear them first b4 jerking off with it...anyone like to get to know pantywearer pls feel free to pm me...
bro you are the champion.. means you not only have to find nice sexy panties.. you also have to find the right size!
Old 20-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

still prefer school uniform to mast..
Old 20-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of

How's this. I once got hold of my female platoon commander's (2LT) bra and panties while on an overseas exercise in Thailand?
Old 20-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888
How's this. I once got hold of my female platoon commander's (2LT) bra and panties while on an overseas exercise in Thailand?
How u do dat ?! U must be the 'King of Thieves'....

Old 20-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Washed or just wore?
Old 20-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Washed or just wore?
wow liaoz ar... army gal's pussy is damn smelly at times due 2 them not wearing it for days when outfield... i think i'll pass on dis...
Old 20-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
How u do dat ?! U must be the 'King of Thieves'....
We all lived in a wooden 2 story longhouse. The 2 female officers had their own bunk. Outside her window there was long extensionout, kind of like a shelter for the 1st floor. From the 2nd floor, i climbed over the railing to that ledge and entered through the window lor. That time my platoon was the only one in camp, as her platoon and the others were out for exercise. Her laundry was hung up inside the room. Should be washed. A navy blue sports bra and pink sloggi panties.

Don't ever wanna try that again. Too much adrenalin...
Old 20-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy
wow liaoz ar... army gal's pussy is damn smelly at times due 2 them not wearing it for days when outfield... i think i'll pass on dis...
Not wearing also got smell meh ? Or u tryin to say wearing it ?

Old 20-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all lived in a wooden 2 story longhouse. The 2 female officers had their own bunk. Outside her window there was long extensionout, kind of like a shelter for the 1st floor. From the 2nd floor, i climbed over the railing to that ledge and entered through the window lor. That time my platoon was the only one in camp, as her platoon and the others were out for exercise. Her laundry was hung up inside the room. Should be washed. A navy blue sports bra and pink sloggi panties.

Don't ever wanna try that again. Too much adrenalin...
So how did you know which ones belongs to who...later come back officer discover lost never made you all standby bed....
Old 20-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
From the 2nd floor, i climbed over the railing to that ledge and entered through the window lor.

Prince of thieves...

Old 20-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
So how did you know which ones belongs to who...later come back officer discover lost never made you all standby bed....
There were only 2 female officers. I knew which one was whose, 'coz her uniform with her name and underwear were hung over a laundry line over her bed? Obviously i didn't hide it in my cupboard; i hid it somewhere else 1st. Anyway, i think it will be damn pai say for her to stand by bed looking for her underwear?
Old 20-01-2005, 01:42 PM
·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·

Quote:
Anyway, i think it will be damn pai say for her to stand by bed looking for her underwear?
Kekeke, yes...agree...agree...she know kana stolen also.....cannot do anything already LOL.
Old 20-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 20
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

anyone have this fetish as me?

n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.
Wah liao...this kind of fetish is not like gianz to have sex or what leh....

This is what i call Bian Tai aka pervert....

Just my 2 cents worth...

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 20-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There were only 2 female officers. I knew which one was whose, 'coz her uniform with her name and underwear were hung over a laundry line over her bed? Obviously i didn't hide it in my cupboard; i hid it somewhere else 1st. Anyway, i think it will be damn pai say for her to stand by bed looking for her underwear?
So u still kept is as sourvenir sake?
Old 20-01-2005, 01:56 PM
superk9

I tried a fresh pretty schoolgal panty, bra along with her green skirt uniform once. OMG!!! Pure heaven man, her fresh white panty was soiled with some transparent gluey discharge. Obviously she sweat a lot on her bra as well. I took a sniff, oh myyyy, very slight scent, like the smell of cock of a wine bottle, nothing else. really sticky. And her schoolgal skirt was slightly above the knee, Mmm yummy, strapless sports bra.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1