The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

Well, lets begin with my understanding of CBD

CBD = Central Business District

My understanding, CBD = ChyeeBy Day

CB Day can both positive or negative.

Positive CBD = U get good good bonks

Negative CBD = U kana F by boss la

Enough of reason, allow me to share my working years in CBD ...

Back in 2019, i came to CBD to interview for a office job for a American Boss Lady as a Personal Assistant. Being in relevant tasks before i am pretty experience in a way.

This Ang Mo Lady was in her mid 40s, Divorced, Childless. Pretty typical AM living her luxury life in a Condo apt in Orchard Area.

I was selected by her & started my job 3 weeks later. My office, a female working enviroment with Finance, HR, Admin dept. Mostly, Sgp MILF aunties & a couple of malaysian & some interns.

My Dept (HR)
My AM Boss CEO, Me, 3 x HR ladies

Admin Dept
1 x Recpt, 1 Admin Manager, 3-5 Interns

Finance Dept
1 x Finance Director CFO, 5 x Finance Gals (Mostly Malaysian)

My first day was pretty normal. Everyday i took mrt to work as like many of u reading this story whom are working in CBD. Everyday i get views of MIFL, OL pretty chio young old. I minge pretty well with my colleagues, but u know la so old liao still kana treated as like a office boy. Always tell me go buy starbucks, bubble tea... Until 3rd month ... ard end 2019...

One fri, i started to get invitations from my recept gal to join in her hang out at boat quay after work. Melissa ( Receptionist ) 29 YO, Single Malay mum, 34B (Very Handful), was one of my flirts in the office, afterall shes the 'DOOR' to evrything right? First night of hangout was very common and normal, we had a couple of small beers only, talked abt her personal life and mine. It seemed to me like she 'used' to be a 'player' herself. She is always dressed in single 1 pc dress, seemed to like florals alot. This is just 1st hangout. I didnt rush into things i didnt want to even though she seemed to hint 'something'. I as a Gentleman, booked a grab & sent her home at 11+ pm after a few jars of beer.

She tried to jio me go drink again the following fri but i purposely rejected it & gave her a excuse that i have appt with my follow ex-platoon mates for a late evening movie at Suntec city, however i still sent her to the pub before i booked a Gojek to go home & PCC.

.................................... To be continued ................................
Old 29-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

camp here for more story update
Old 29-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice start, shall wait for more updates 😃
Old 29-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
SadioMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping ....
Old 29-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

How old are you when this story started?
Old 30-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 30-06-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Camping for updates
Nice one TS
Old 30-06-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, many chio OLs in CBD
Old 30-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Well, lets begin with my understanding of CBD

CBD = Central Business District

My understanding, CBD = ChyeeBy Day

CB Day can both positive or negative.

Positive CBD = U get good good bonks

Negative CBD = U kana F by boss la

Enough of reason, allow me to share my working years in CBD ...

Back in 2019, i came to CBD to interview for a office job for a American Boss Lady as a Personal Assistant. Being in relevant tasks before i am pretty experience in a way.

This Ang Mo Lady was in her mid 40s, Divorced, Childless. Pretty typical AM living her luxury life in a Condo apt in Orchard Area.

I was selected by her & started my job 3 weeks later. My office, a female working enviroment with Finance, HR, Admin dept. Mostly, Sgp MILF aunties & a couple of malaysian & some interns.

My Dept (HR)
My AM Boss CEO, Me, 3 x HR ladies

Admin Dept
1 x Recpt, 1 Admin Manager, 3-5 Interns

Finance Dept
1 x Finance Director CFO, 5 x Finance Gals (Mostly Malaysian)

My first day was pretty normal. Everyday i took mrt to work as like many of u reading this story whom are working in CBD. Everyday i get views of MIFL, OL pretty chio young old. I minge pretty well with my colleagues, but u know la so old liao still kana treated as like a office boy. Always tell me go buy starbucks, bubble tea... Until 3rd month ... ard end 2019...

One fri, i started to get invitations from my recept gal to join in her hang out at boat quay after work. Melissa ( Receptionist ) 29 YO, Single Malay mum, 34B (Very Handful), was one of my flirts in the office, afterall shes the 'DOOR' to evrything right? First night of hangout was very common and normal, we had a couple of small beers only, talked abt her personal life and mine. It seemed to me like she 'used' to be a 'player' herself. She is always dressed in single 1 pc dress, seemed to like florals alot. This is just 1st hangout. I didnt rush into things i didnt want to even though she seemed to hint 'something'. I as a Gentleman, booked a grab & sent her home at 11+ pm after a few jars of beer.

She tried to jio me go drink again the following fri but i purposely rejected it & gave her a excuse that i have appt with my follow ex-platoon mates for a late evening movie at Suntec city, however i still sent her to the pub before i booked a Gojek to go home & PCC.

.................................... To be continued ................................
Month 3 Week 3

Everyday seems to be a negative CBD Day. Whole week i kana F by my ladyboss for the smallest issue, i thought to myself. This time sure LIAO i sure tio fire soon. However to my surprise, i got my confirmation letter by her. Melissa took the first opportunity to request for a drink, of cos i agree to her request & i purposely took the chance to invite the rest of HR & Admin dept along so i can see & 'know' them better if the chance arises. Fri came fast & Only Melissa, Joan (Malaysian Finance), Jennifer (Malaysia Finance) came for free drinks. I dont understand why all OL loved to chiong home first thing after work. Nabei really, 上班一条虫下班一条龙, (Translate; Drag yourself to work but energetic when off work).

At the drinks were
Melissa, (No Need more intro right go read up)
Joan 27 YO, 32A (Almost flat i can say),Malaysian Chinese, Single got BF,
Jennifer, 27YO, 34C (Malaysian Chinese, Single no BF)

Ordered a bottle of Chivas with Green Tea as mixer. We talked about all stuff & my ideal goal is to save their records & by my experience as a young guy in my mid 30s see which one i can attack. As usual, Melissa is always trying to catch my attention. Me & Melissa is a buddy team kind of colleague. We always jio each other to smoke. This night was a mixed gathering, Joan & Jennifer is very cautious with talking to me as i am the runner of my boss mah. Soon time flies, it was 11+ the 2 malaysians took a Grab home. Left Melissa and me, we tried to finish the bottle at 12+.

Melissa was wearing a floral dress as usual, abit tight showing her abit pump figure. I booked a Grab car & send her home, we both got out of the car. She led me towards a quiet destinated corner of a MSCP. Suddenly, she whispered in my ear;

M: Bro, i am abit tired, shall we take a rest at the stairs?
Me: Sure why not i am not in a rush!

I knew from the start she wants to try me too. I am just baiting this lady, we both smoked & there was abit of slient. In a couple of mins, i suddenly feel my hands ard her waist & she didnt resist. i sat a few steps up & she was very automatic & very seasonable, she unzipped my pants & grabbed my 'BROTHER' out from my CK boxer. She seemed abit surprise & started to lick my dick. After a few licks, she den started to insert my dick into her Victoria Secret Rose Red coloured mouth, she was giving me a BJ. A few mins, i was in a high sensational feel.... She proceeded to remove her 34B Black Bra, i cupped her handful boobs & caress her dark brown erected nipples. She moaned slightly. Suddenly, we heard a car parked nearby, ALL the FUCKING mood gone MAN. KNN CCB........

Wanna know more?

.......................... To Be Continued .......................................
Old 30-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

I dun wanna know more.
I want u pls type all.
TIA
Old 30-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this fiction?
Old 30-06-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
I dun wanna know more.
I want u pls type all.
TIA
Roger that, i am in office now gotta be discreet when i am writing u know
Old 30-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, hope to hear more
Old 01-07-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 01-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Month 3 Week 3

Everyday seems to be a negative CBD Day. Whole week i kana F by my ladyboss for the smallest issue, i thought to myself. This time sure LIAO i sure tio fire soon. However to my surprise, i got my confirmation letter by her. Melissa took the first opportunity to request for a drink, of cos i agree to her request & i purposely took the chance to invite the rest of HR & Admin dept along so i can see & 'know' them better if the chance arises. Fri came fast & Only Melissa, Joan (Malaysian Finance), Jennifer (Malaysia Finance) came for free drinks. I dont understand why all OL loved to chiong home first thing after work. Nabei really, 上班一条虫下班一条龙, (Translate; Drag yourself to work but energetic when off work).

At the drinks were
Melissa, (No Need more intro right go read up)
Joan 27 YO, 32A (Almost flat i can say),Malaysian Chinese, Single got BF,
Jennifer, 27YO, 34C (Malaysian Chinese, Single no BF)

Ordered a bottle of Chivas with Green Tea as mixer. We talked about all stuff & my ideal goal is to save their records & by my experience as a young guy in my mid 30s see which one i can attack. As usual, Melissa is always trying to catch my attention. Me & Melissa is a buddy team kind of colleague. We always jio each other to smoke. This night was a mixed gathering, Joan & Jennifer is very cautious with talking to me as i am the runner of my boss mah. Soon time flies, it was 11+ the 2 malaysians took a Grab home. Left Melissa and me, we tried to finish the bottle at 12+.

Melissa was wearing a floral dress as usual, abit tight showing her abit pump figure. I booked a Grab car & send her home, we both got out of the car. She led me towards a quiet destinated corner of a MSCP. Suddenly, she whispered in my ear;

M: Bro, i am abit tired, shall we take a rest at the stairs?
Me: Sure why not i am not in a rush!

I knew from the start she wants to try me too. I am just baiting this lady, we both smoked & there was abit of slient. In a couple of mins, i suddenly feel my hands ard her waist & she didnt resist. i sat a few steps up & she was very automatic & very seasonable, she unzipped my pants & grabbed my 'BROTHER' out from my CK boxer. She seemed abit surprise & started to lick my dick. After a few licks, she den started to insert my dick into her Victoria Secret Rose Red coloured mouth, she was giving me a BJ. A few mins, i was in a high sensational feel.... She proceeded to remove her 34B Black Bra, i cupped her handful boobs & caress her dark brown erected nipples. She moaned slightly. Suddenly, we heard a car parked nearby, ALL the FUCKING mood gone MAN. KNN CCB........

Wanna know more?

.......................... To Be Continued .......................................
SO ANGRY MAN, i typed a long story yet didnt get to post it due to kana log out.

NVM, to continue....

We were alarmed by the sound of car parked & excepted to have someone walked down the stairs, quickly she stuffed her bra into her huge COACH bag while i zipped up. We lighted another cigarette & smoked pretending to be just hanging around. After a good 10 mins roughly, no sound no picture. I walked up & opened the door leading to the highest level next to the roof of the MSCP. It was empty except for a Silver color Toyota Estima. The car was shaking slightly & i knew they were here for a wild 'adventure' too. I went back to Melissa & told her what happened, we both sneaked up to watch & obvious the car. Soon, i believe they had finished their business & drove off. Melissa & me went back to our spot & chatted. It was near 2am i am getting very tired. So i walked Melissa to her lift while she said that we could continue in her house as her child & parents should be sleeping. I didnt have the courage to continue but i suggested we could have gone to 81 instead.

She considered for a moment.... she rejected my proposal saying tmr sat & sun was a outing day. So i grabbed a car home & PCC again.

I reached home & texted Melissa

Me: Hey i am back, thank u for tonight it was great BUT disappointing due to the disruption.
Melissa replied after a while
M: Sorry too it was sad too, i tired talk again ya

Indeed it was a disappointing day. To my surprise, on sat the next day evening. Melissa texted me to date me out again BUT i rejected her this time as i had an appt with fling which i known from Tinder....

The Pinoy Date
Sat evening night, i meet my Pinoy Tinder date after speaking to her for nearly 3 months. We met at One Fullerton, Starbucks which i often hang out whenever i run errands there. She was a MILF working as a IT in CBD area. I waited for her & she was late nearly 1 hour. She appear dressed in a simple jean skirt & white tee shirt, i could see thru her thin tee that failed to hide her MASSIVE 34D cup Black Bra cleavage. Nabei steam man even now when i think about her.... We intro & say 'hi'. I lead her to boat quay where we settled down at a pub which has live band. Ordered a jar of beer to cool down the heat from the walk. She is slightly pump meaty type. 35YO divorced from cebu area. We chatted about her life in Singapore & her plans to return soon. Honey her name soon got a bit tipsy, she danced when the live band was singing sometimes. The pub closed & i wanted to book her a gojek or grab to send her home.

Honey: Are u sure u wanna let me off so easily?
Me; Huh? (I knew what she meant yet i act blur)
Honey: i like u, i dont mind to have sex with u

Well u know la when a gal say like that the next thing u see us is Hotel 81 Bugis. We quickly checked in & hugged each other like long loss lovers. Frenching, kissing. I stripped her thin white tee & jean skirts & saw a scar at her tummy area, OMG i thought to myself then i stripped her 34D Black Bra & Pink Ah Mah Panties i think alot of gals dunno how to match bra & panties one leh sometimes very turnoff one DO U THINK SO? She also remove my clothes & jeans. We were naked in front of each other. I lay on the bed while she put her sexy mouth near my erected dick & tasted it before putting it in her mouth. She gave me a BBBJ but very obvious her skills werent as good as MElissa as i tried last night. However Honey was very patience & blow quite long. Soon she got up & took a RUBBER from her bag & slipped in on my dick & rode it.

She was on top all the way & i knew she cummed many times. However i didnt really enjoy it as she didnt really moan very loudly but she kept closing her eyes from her looks i knew she enjoyed the ride. I came yet i crave for Melissa. I wonder whats her pussy is like.

..................... TO BE CONTINUED ...................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1