The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

I think we should come up with a listing of cars that are friendly for car sex. Back row spacious, no daylight or interior lighting issue, head space also enough so the girl don't keep knocking her head on the car roof for cowgirl position. Aircon back vent. Foldable back seats.... windows come with in built mesh for privacy

# SG CARsex MART....
Old 03-07-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think we should come up with a listing of cars that are friendly for car sex. Back row spacious, no daylight or interior lighting issue, head space also enough so the girl don't keep knocking her head on the car roof for cowgirl position. Aircon back vent. Foldable back seats.... windows come with in built mesh for privacy

# SG CARsex MART....
SBF members got discount?
Old 04-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

you cannot unless u go to workshop to manually disabled it using OBD reader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
How do you disable the daytime running lights ah especially for newer cars?

For me is when we do in the car, cannot switch off aircon else will be very hot. Hence when engine running, the daytime running lights will be on.

What I normally did is to turn to tail light mode, where in the mode, the daytime running lights will go off but the tali lights will be on.

So when we have sex, the tail lights will be on.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
SBF members got discount?
Haha... unlikely but it's free to dream.

Jack Neo recommends Alphard

As his aircon advertisement say 擦擦这里,擦擦那里,就是这么简单容易。Alphard is different type of 擦.. same sound
Old 04-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
I like that too
Same here as well
Old 04-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
you cannot unless u go to workshop to manually disabled it using OBD reader.
Then forget it lah. I will just leave the tail lights on then. Why troublesome disable the daytime running lights. Anyway daytime running lights looks cool. Hehe.
Old 05-07-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future
Same same but different different.

Van sex

https://ibb.co/rZgZN43
Old 05-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
I remember I had alot of car sex before marriage and having my own place. I dont have a room of my own when I was growing up, so sex at home was not possible. Only the occasion of staying over once in a blue moon at bf's house.

The most memorable experience for me was when I first met my fb, we had drinks and enjoyed a walk along ecp, after which, we got back into the car and went to the last carpark. I was sitting on him with my skirt on and my clit could feel his budge and I was really sensitive and turned on that day. I rocked my hips up and down slowly moving my clit along with the friction of his budge and before I knew it, I actually came and was grabbing hold of his head really tight suffocating him. It was the first time I came before even taking off my panties and was so embarrassed after
Old 05-07-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wth u grab his head and stuff btw your boobs????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I remember I had alot of car sex before marriage and having my own place. I dont have a room of my own when I was growing up, so sex at home was not possible. Only the occasion of staying over once in a blue moon at bf's house.

The most memorable experience for me was when I first met my fb, we had drinks and enjoyed a walk along ecp, after which, we got back into the car and went to the last carpark. I was sitting on him with my skirt on and my clit could feel his budge and I was really sensitive and turned on that day. I rocked my hips up and down slowly moving my clit along with the friction of his budge and before I knew it, I actually came and was grabbing hold of his head really tight suffocating him. It was the first time I came before even taking off my panties and was so embarrassed after
Old 06-07-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyao View Post
Those car designers clearly do not have experience in car sex LOL
You may surprised for those high end car designer.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 06-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not as hiong as you guys but I remember once had an ex who was wearing shorts. On a long drive, I got a bit horny, started moving my hands slowly from thighs to upper thighs then to her pussy. Fingered her all the way through the long jam until we reach our friend place. The friend came down to meet us, my ex had to adjust her thoughts before he said hi. Fun times.
Old 06-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Not as hiong as you guys but I remember once had an ex who was wearing shorts. On a long drive, I got a bit horny, started moving my hands slowly from thighs to upper thighs then to her pussy. Fingered her all the way through the long jam until we reach our friend place. The friend came down to meet us, my ex had to adjust her thoughts before he said hi. Fun times.
I guess she needs to adjust her shorts too
Old 08-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

discreet mall underground carparks. new bto mscp. parks carpark. try at ur own risk
Old 08-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loneboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

neighbour shopping mall carpark at night. those carpark that operate 24 hr
Old 08-07-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Logistics Needs:
  • Wet Wipes
  • Tissue
  • Small Plastic Bag
    Small Towel
    Condom if having sex
    Optional - bottle of water

Actually, cars conducive for car sex depends on the size of both parties. Petite girls, actually any decent car also can. But fuller girls, prob. taller SUVs/MPVs like your Estima/Alphard/Vellfire etc will be better.

Frankly...with today's oil prices you guys still will go outdoors for long sessions meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1