The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Story: A Twist of Fate

I am Frank, a typical guy born into a typical Singaporean family. My family is not well off, my starting point is lower than most people. I have a normal degree from our local U, which in today’s terms, is more common than common.

My biggest pride and achievement is having my girlfriend Yumi. She is our school belle. Being able to win her amongst all the rivals was an amazing feat for a simple guy like me. That feat is enough to make me the target of jealousy of all male species in college.

Our relationship has always been steadfast. From the day we became a couple in Year One, till we graduated from college after 3 years, Yumi has never ever bothered with any of the flies swirling around her every single moment of our college life. I would consider her to be a perfect girlfriend, my biggest pride.

When we graduated, it just seemed natural that we get married. I was 24, Yumi 22. That was the happiest moment in my life, to be able to marry my dream girl.

Our life was full of hope then. Graduated. Newly married. Ready to take on the world. There was an opportunity then for us to be our own bosses, so we jumped onto the entrepreneurial journey. It was tough but very fulfilling for the both of us. Being able to work hard together for our future, and we are the best partners, be it in life, work or personal. Yumi complements me perfectly and we never had any serious disagreement.

By the 4th year of our business, our company has grown to a respectable size. We even had our own patent for the digital platform that we have built. That’s when the big opportunity came. A Shanghai conglomerate offered to buy our patent and company for an offer we could not refuse. We took it up and uprooted to Shanghai as part of the deal, for us to pioneer and develop the patent and platform for the China market.

That’s how we landed ourselves in Shanghai, being the famous Singapore young couple that made it in the huge Chinese market.

When everything seemed to be going so well for our lives, disaster struck. Our ignorance and naivety caused all our years of hard work gone down the drain. We lost everything overnight. Our company, our patent, our money, our platform, everything became the property of our acquirer. We were left penniless and even got into legal case with some local partners there.

I was 30 then. Yumi 28. Stranded in a foreign land and could not leave due to the lawsuit. Totally broke. I was on the verge of breaking down. That’s when I met Jack again.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story: A Twist of Fate

Jack is my longtime buddy since young. Same primary school and secondary school. Best friends since then. After secondary school, he went to Poly while I went to JC. After his army, he went overseas to China to pursue his dreams. That’s why he has never met Yumi eventhough he was my best buddy.

Jack has become a very famous social influencer and streamer in China. While I would think I am quite a decent looking and pleasant guy, Jack is one whom you would describe as very good-looking and charming. He has a sunshine boyish looks and a cheerful personality. That’s probably why he can be such a popular streamer now.

When Jack heard about what happened to me in China, he immediately came to look for me when I am at my lowest point in life.

“Hi you must be Yumi. Wow I didn’t know Frank has such a pretty wife. Bro, you are power man.”

“Hah, you are too kind Jack. I am already past the teens girl age. Been a long time since I heard someone say this of me.”

“Eh eh eh, stop joking around. Help me move the luggage.”

Although we have not met in years, our brotherhood have never changed. I can feel at ease with Jack and joke around with him. Other than Yumi, Jack is my soulmate and best buddy in life. And I am most grateful to Jack for extending his helping hands to us at our lowest point.

Jack has invited us to stay at his swanky condo unit at the city area of Shanghai. It is a very luxurious penthouse unit atop the skyscraper.

“Bro, you must be doing very well. How much can you make as a streamer?”

“Hah bro, you interested to join me ah? Well, around S$20K a month la”

That’s how we moved into Jack’s house. We are penniless and jobless now, so this is a most kind gesture that we can get.

That first night when we are lying on bed in Jack’s house, I hug Yumi tightly.

“Dear, don’t worry. I am alright. This is only temporary. I know you will bounce back. I have faith in you. And now you have a good buddy to help us tide over this period. I can tell Jack is a nice guy and a good friend.”

I know Yumi is consoling me. But being a man, I just cannot accept the fact that all my hard work has gone down the drain after so many years. And I cannot even give my most wonderful wife a proper home. We only get to stay in such comfort because of other people’s kindness. I feel like a total loser.

"I love you Dear. Let's sleep"

We hug each other to sleep. It has been a while since we can have such a restful night.

When I open my eyes the next morning, I cannot see Yumi beside me. I check my phone. It’s 8.20 am. Where is Yumi so early in the morning?
Old 22-06-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Interesting opening, camping for update
Old 22-06-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising story .... please continue TS
Old 22-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Interesting start…camping for updates and guessing that Jack got to jack yumi
Old 22-06-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more updates.
Old 22-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start, camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 22-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

A beautiful sight greets me when I open the bedroom door.

There she is, my beautiful Yumi. Back facing me, she is washing some dishes at the kitchen sink. On the table is a nicely spread of breakfast - sandwiches, porridge, egg omelette etc. Jack is sitting on the chair, gleefully eyeing the food.

“Morning Dear you are awake. Just nice for breakfast.”

“Eh bro, quick. Let’s have breakfast. I am famished just looking at the spread. It smells so nice. Sis, I never expect you are such a good cook.”

“Aiyo, these are just simple dishes. I hope you don’t mind me meddling with your kitchen.”

“Not at all. A bachelor like me, you don’t know how much I have wished for someone to prepare meals for me like this. Bro, you are so fortunate to have married sis.”

“Aiyo I can prepare for you everyday now if you like.”

The moment Yumi says that out, she realizes that it doesn’t sound right. I understand her kind intention. Now we are free loafing in Jack’s house. The least she can do is to at least help out with the chores around the house. But saying out loud like this, it seems awkward and Yumi immediately has a slight blush.

I go to the washroom to quickly brush my teeth.

Their friendly banter continues at the backdrop. While I am happy that my wife gets along well with my buddy, it does send some red alert signals to my male ego-centric brain.

Even though Jack is my best buddy and I know his character, he is still a man. Being a man myself, I would think I know how all men think. Especially when they are faced with a pretty girl like Yumi. I have faith in Yumi. During all the time we have been together, there are countless men, whom are much more eligible than me, that have courted her. Rich second gen guys, smartest beings in our university, tall handsome sports team captains….. Yumi has always stick with me ignoring the advances from all of them. As for the reason why Yumi chooses me, all I can say is, love has no reason. When fate decrees it’s yours, it’s yours. If not, I can never explain why I am able to marry such a perfect lady.

Yumi, even at her age 28 now, is still a lavishing beauty. Probably not the model kind of beauty, more of a sweetie pie of beauty. Standing at 1.55m, she is a petite girl. Her unblemished flawless white complexion would make one think of the current day Snow White. Although Yumi is short, that doesn’t compromise her figure. In fact, she has an hourglass figure with a 34C stacked onto her small frame. Yumi’s eyes are beautiful. When she is sad, there is tinge of melancholy in her eyes that you just want to hold her in your arms and protect her. When she is happy, there is a radiant glow in her eyes that will melt your heart. When she smiles, her eyes will have a twinkle that will make you smile together. She has the most infectious smile that cheer everyone around her. There is a Chinese saying that says, “a fairy who doesn’t feed on the mundane world offerings”. Yumi has that angelic glow around her.

For any man who sees Yumi, the holy mind will see her as an angel. But all men have a devil mind. I am a man too so I know. The devil mind will think of how good it would feel to bed her. I know because before she becomes my girlfriend, every male specie that I know, have spoken, be it blatantly or subtlety, that they would do anything just for a chance to sleep her. And I know Jack would feel the same too. Because he is a man.
Old 22-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Disclaimer:

This has been adapted from a Chinese erotic story I have read before and I really love the story. Hence I am trying to rewrite it in English for reading pleasure here. Hence pls pardon me for those who have read it before. I am trying my best to write it from memory and in a different language. It is not easy at all so pls be patient with me
Old 22-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 19
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Disclaimer:

This has been adapted from a Chinese erotic story I have read before and I really love the story. Hence I am trying to rewrite it in English for reading pleasure here. Hence pls pardon me for those who have read it before. I am trying my best to write it from memory and in a different language. It is not easy at all so pls be patient with me

Camping. Up 18 points to support you
Old 22-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Zemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do keep your story coming!
Old 23-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it up bro! I hope u will finish translating this steamy story. Many author here hv no problem of initiating a story but most of them hv difficulty of finish it
Old 23-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more~
Old 23-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Disclaimer:

Send us the link or the Chinese title..
Old 23-06-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Maybe just Google translate the whole story than correct the story? Maybe faster? Haha just a suggestion so we dun have to wait that long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1