The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornon911 View Post
Hope everyone enjoyed the story and thanks for the comments
Yes bro please continue, this is easily becoming one of the best stories on the forum!
Old 29-05-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: Story: Cuckboy

Superb writing TS. Got me hooked and looking forward to your developing posts between your hot mom and your angmo buddy.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

thank you, she looks amazing, wish I was jim
Old 29-05-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Great posting . Up you.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 29-05-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 3
Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chapter 6

When I came home to have dinner, I casually asked her how her day went.

"Ooh, nothing much. I just did housework and napped. How was your test?", She replied rather innocently.

My own mother is lying to me through her teeth. I was seething mad.

"I was very hard but I think I did okay.", I replied absentmindedly.

"Excuse me?", My mom responded with incredulity.

"Sorry I meant to say IT was very hard.", I replied with embarrassment at my own Freudian slip.

Red with embarrassment, I quickly wolfed down my dinner and retreated back to my room. Fishing out my phone, I opened the video Jim sent me.

Seeing my slutty mother with her large tits spilling out of that baby blue low cut top (which I have never seen her wore) as she bent over the pool table, smiling so radiantly at Jim. My head was filled with unholy images of her spread eagled on the thin green felt, legs spread wide while getting railed by a pool cue held by Jim. Her juices staining the table… with her loud erotic moans, as Jim rack her balls.

All it took was 3 furious strokes, and I came massively into my bunched up toilet paper. After I was done, I messaged Jim, but all I got was one tick.

He was probably bz. I then focused my mind onto my math assignment which my stupid teacher had "awarded" us over the weekend.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Bornon911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBornon911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It wasn’t for about at least 2-3 hours before Jim messaged me back, just as I was about to sleep.

Old 29-05-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Old 29-05-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Old 29-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

As much as I wanted to sleep, I couldn’t sleep a wink that whole night…My head imagining what would happen on Sunday. Sunday was only 36 hours away….My head was telling me nothing would happen since she’s patching up with my dad, but…. My heart or more accurately my cock was telling me something entirely different.

I woke up late on Saturday afternoon at about 1pm. I realized my mom had let me sleep in that day. As I walked towards the kitchen, I realized she had just come back from shopping and her hair looked different. She had permed her hair and was now hued with a faint shade of summer gold. She was wearing her usual blue top but donned a skirt which I have never seen her wear before. She was usually quite modest with her attire, but this white skirt she was wearing was flared and could be almost called a mini-skirt, with its hemline slightly around her thighs.

“Good Morning Sunshine!”, she said as I detected a sense of chirpiness in her voice.

“Afternoon Mom, u did your hair? U bought a new skirt?”, I said sleepily while rubbing my eyes.

“Ah…Yah lor… Went to wash my hair before my package with the Salon expire. U like my new color? This dye color not so bright, I like… Oh, the skirt ah, aiyah, this one ur Laoniang wear when u very young, when u were still a baby. Still fits hor?? I was thinking it would be too tight. Hahaha”, she said as she twirled around in front of me, waking up the snake in my pants.

“You haven’t had lunch yet right? Okay, mommy’s gonna make u some lunch. Also need to vacuum the house, so dusty!”, she said as she went about to do her chores. An evil thought came into my head and I shadowed her as she did her chores around the house.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Sent Jim these messages:

Old 29-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

As I entered Jim’s apartment, I realised he had converted his 2 bedroom into a giant bachelor’s pad. He converted one of the Bedrooms into a made shift photography studio, complete with light reflectors, lamps, backdrop etc.

He threw me a curious looking black camera bag and then told me the spy camera his friend installed was inside. The camera bag looks something like this, with a tiny pinhole almost invisible to the naked eye covered by a sewn on badge. It was nefarious as fuck.

I loaded the spy app on my andriod phone and then tested it out. It worked!

“I don’t really wanna freak out ur mom at the moment so I’m not gonna put it in the toilet or the changing room in case she finds out. Also, she might not even feel comfortable enough to change in my house since we are just taking some modest pics. Just gonna put it here while I take photos of her. Is that okay?”, Jim said as he look at me knowingly.

At that moment, I was so ecstatic, I could only nod in agreement.

“Okay, get out of my house. I got a date with another chick tonight. Hehe, ur mom is not the only fish in the sea, u know that?”

“But she’s the best fish there is.”, I thought to myself as I left this house.
Old 29-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Great posting . Up you.
Thanks bro
Old 29-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Apple View Post
thank you, she looks amazing, wish I was jim
Thank u for the comments
Old 29-05-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Superb writing TS. Got me hooked and looking forward to your developing posts between your hot mom and your angmo buddy.
I am hooked to all the nasty pvt msgs brothers have sent me too
Old 29-05-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz View Post
Yes bro please continue, this is easily becoming one of the best stories on the forum!
Thanks for the encouragement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1