The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Novita Lam go commando??

Is it true that Novita doesn't like to wear panties? Saw some eyewitness accounts on her subreddit

Old 03-02-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!
Re: Novita Lam go commando??

Haha all say only bro but no pics
Old 03-02-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

A girlfriend of hers mentioned that she goes commando in one of the threads here.
Old 03-02-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
A girlfriend of hers mentioned that she goes commando in one of the threads here.
Lol sure it happenned.
There's a similar thread in reddit under a similar name as that girlfriend asking if people can verfiy she go commando.

TS also said in another thread he saw before but now asking around to verify if true.

So you believe what you want to believe ah.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Her latest IG video, she show you she wearing Red undies for CNY. Got were or not does not matter not like i can see in real life
Old 03-02-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Luck must be damn good to see her in person.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hmmmmmmmmm....
Old 03-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

If she like it airy below and love to exhibit her bare pussy, by all means let her go commando!
Old 03-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Look at her poses, she desperately needs attention down there and she knows it.

All these buzz of hype i am sure was generated by her to garner more attention on her or her pussy.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
All these buzz of hype i am sure was generated by her to garner more attention on her or her pussy.
You just describe 100% of the influenzas.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think quite unlikely. When a girl pees, it's hard for her to wipe dry 100% all the time. Same for guys lah. No matter how we shake after peeing, we cannot ensure our cocks are 100% dry right? Somemore the pussy can be wetter during some parts of the menstrual cycle.

There is a girl who is known to go commando in my school years back. Sometimes when she stand up after sitting for a while, you can see a wet patch at the back of her skirt. The initial thought was she sat on a patch of water. When the real reason is explained, many of us go Ewww. We wonder if we can smell urine when we stand next to her. Definitely not sexy

If she goes commando, you can find a wet patch at the butt crack area.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
Georgepuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro. Just look at her thigh there, I'm already imagining things hehe
Old 03-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepuke View Post
Nice share bro. Just look at her thigh there, I'm already imagining things hehe
This woman knows where and how to strategically put her 'parts' out there so that u will work your imagination into overdrive mode

Old 03-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
lari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This woman knows where and how to strategically put her 'parts' out there so that u will work your imagination into overdrive mode

Nice share bro. Are you her diehard fan?
Old 04-02-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

I’m her diehard fan , god she is so hot

She’s reaLly to die for

All her poses really know how to attract guys and all their imaginations , she must really know what guys want , wonder how is she on bed

Anyone knows if she has a bf ? Or heard stories about her from her Ex bfs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1