The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Nope.. But I had lots of fun.
Please continue TS your fantastic sexperience
Old 03-07-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Has been a long time since I logged in. Almost couldn't find the thread.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Has been a long time since I logged in. Almost couldn't find the thread.
Yalor, where u MIA to with yr sexy wife Joey ???...made us wait n wait until our neck sooo longggg already for yr next sexventure

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #59: Drunk Session Weekend

During one of the recent Saturday over the long weekends, Joey and me went to one of our usual bottle shops in town for wine. She is dressed in her usual black tank top and shorts, with red lacy bra and thongs.

Nothing out of the extraordinary during the drinking. Just the usual drinking, sitting on the high chairs around the high table, with her cleavage showing and maybe some glimpse of her red thongs.

As we are the regulars there, the store manager will always throw in his recommendations and join us with the drinking whenever he can. It wasn’t long we already finished 5 bottles of red wine over the 4 hours of drinking. By then Joey is very high and tipsy, barely able to walk straight while I am also feeling very high and horny. We took a cab home and just slept along the way.

Once we made it home, Joey rushed to the toilet and puke. After a quick washing up without changing, she concussed on the bed. By then I am already very horny and looking at her sexy drunk body lying in bed makes me even more turned on. I wasted no time to strip her naked and started fondling her huge breasts while sucking her nipples.

“Hmmm, mmm.” Joey let out a soft moans. “Oh, hmm so nice.. ahh.. too drunk.. ahhh horny.” I moved one hand downwards and slid along her pussy slit gently, teasing her further and causing her to rock her waist. “Ahh.. stop teasing.. ahh I am horny and wet le. Ahh.. Baby... ahh.” Joey pleaded.

Suddenly, a thought came into my head and I whispered into her ears, “Wait a minute, let me try something new.” I headed to retrieve our box of sex toys which we bought many years back but never used before as Joey don’t really like the idea of using the toys. Took out a magic wand vibrator and a 6 inches long dick dildo before heading back to the room.

I started using the magic wand vibrator on Joey, starting from her neck and slowly down to her huge boobs and then eraser tipped-like erected nipples.

“Ahhh.. Hmm baby..ahhh ..what ....ah is it? ahhh ahh.. feels so ..ahhh... itchy.. ahhh “Joey moaned loudly. “So..nice..ahhh... I want.. try.. .. on my ... below.. ahh.” Joey requested.

I moved the vibrator down straight to her glistering pussy and clitoris. “Ahhh ahhhh... So nice.. ahhhhh.  sooo sensitive.. ahhhhh.” Joey continued to moan uncontrollably as she rocked her waist hard, as though she is fucking the wand. “Baby, ahhhh ...I am ...so horny now..”
Old 03-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

I shifted my position and pushed my erected cock close to her mouth. Joey grabbed my butt and push the cock into her mouth and began wet sucking my cock hard as I continued to move the wand along her wet chee bye. Damn it feels so good.

“Baby ahh.. Feels shiok right you horny little girl. You are ready for another cock. I want to see you get fucked now.” I left the wand on her wet chee bye as I took out the 6 inch dildo, and slowly lubricated it with her pussy juices, without her knowing. And without warning I push the cock like dildo all the way into her wet chee bye in one steady push.

“Ahhhh. What’s ...ahhh that? Who is ..ahhhh fuck,  that? What.. ahhh is that. Fucking” Joey tried to ask as she is busying sucking and moaning. “Ahhh  ... ahhh .. hmmm ahhhh horny.. fuck.. I am.... so drunk.. horny.. and ...ahhh wet already ..Ahh..” I knew she is getting turned on. She took over the wand and began using on her clitoris as she lifted both her legs up in the air, wide open, while I am busy fucking her used chee bye and her mouth with the dildo and my cock.

“You like it? You horny girl. Do you feel dirty?” I pumped the dildo fast in her chee bye while she is sucking me hard. Joey has stopped using the wand as her clitoris is getting so swollen and sensitive. Instead, she is using her fingers to circle around and playing with her clitoris. I can see her pussy juices flowing down to her puckering anus. Using my another hand, I pushed 1 finger slowly into her ass.

“Ahhhhh ... ahhh .. Another one?  Ahhh... Not ... in... there.. ahhh dirty.. ahh no there.. ass ...dirty..” Joey resisted weakly but apparently enjoying herself. “ Ahhh .. all... filled.. ahh.. enough.. le.. ahh”

“Too bad. Who ask you always tease so many guys. Now it is time you get everything back. Now turn over you doggy. Show me your ass high up.” I pulled everything out of her mouth, chee bye and ass, as she shifted herself into doggy position, with her ass high up and legs apart.

I pushed my cock into her tight asshole and began to anal her. “ Too many holes to choose from, but I want this ass of yours. Fucking tight, arghhh”

“Ahhhh pain.. ahhhhh tight.. ahhhh my ass... ahhhhh dirty.. ahhh” Joey moaned. “Slowly... ahhh... ahhh better.. ahhhh nice.. feels ahhhhh used.. ahhh.. so horny....ahhh..” Joey began to enjoy the anal as her ass is slowly getting used to it.

“Feels so fucking tight. Ahh.. you are such a horny girl. You deserved one more cock in your wet chee bye.” With that, I push the dildo back into her pussy and began double penetrating her as she continue playing with her clitoris from below.

“Ahhh too many.. cocks.. ahhh h hmmm ...too tight.. already. ahhh  fucking.. ..ahhh horny. ..cumming ahhh. .stop.. no ... enough.. ahhhh .. ahhhh cummming fuck...” Joey cummed as I felt her pussy and ass wall tightening.. squeezing and sucking my cock even harder. After few more minutes of pumping, I too, came into her ass.

We rested in this position for few minutes, before I withdrawed my cock from her loose ass and the dildo from her pussy, while she is already fast asleep in her doggy position.

Cleaned her and myself up before cleaning up the toys and keeping them in our hidden stash again. Hopefully we won’t need to take another long time to play with them again.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cockahalima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. This is a very nice thread, support!
Old 04-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockahalima View Post
Nice update TS. This is a very nice thread, support!
Thank you. But was rather messy at times. Haha
Old 04-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi, sorry I have a question.

previously, I was using a pre-registered sim card and old 3G phone for cheonging.

now I am using that pre-registered sim card with a smartphone, so that I can use whatsapp with MLs.

When I tried using with the smartphone just now, it automatically logged into my Facebook account and also the Google play app.

Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
Old 04-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 10
supremo999 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremo999 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremo999 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremo999 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremo999 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice update from TS, waiting for more exciting stories
Old 04-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share by TS, as always
Old 05-07-2022, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro
Old 05-07-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Do continue bro
Yes please do
Old 05-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 07-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Valenteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice fantasy to read
Old 11-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Thank you. The last story is not fantasy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1