The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 09-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
yes even daytime also quite quiet
yes if you don't mind the heat
Old 09-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
don't dare do in public any more. Singapore too many mobile phones ready to take video. I don't mind people watching, Wife and I would find it hot. But can't risk a video getting out there that I don't have control over.
Yes i totally agreed…. Even inside own house also kena shoot. Maybe public in oversea wld be a better choice.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Yes i totally agreed…. Even inside own house also kena shoot. Maybe public in oversea wld be a better choice.
Better not, if caught end up become international stars, hehe!
Old 11-06-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried fucking on the beaches at sentosa at night ?

I love doing it there especially on weekday nights...very quiet with no one around.

The first time I tried it was with a girlfriend at the then cafe delmar...there were not many customers and we were seated in a cabana. She was wearing a dress with no panties and I was wearing a loose shorts with no underwear.. so fun.

Recently I went to the beach at sentosa again and noticed how dark it is at night. Even if there are people around, you can't see what the people are doing at a short distance away.

So 1 day we went to sentosa and was frolicking in the water in the evening...I got hard and started grinding her in the water...thinknit made her horny...when the night came, told her why not we skinny dip. Took out my shorts in the water and then walked around naked on the beach lol....

She was hesitant but I went into the water and took out her bikini bottom....we were rubbing against each other in the water...

Told her we should get out of the water naked.....we lie down on the mat and I told her she can take off her top too and go skinny dip.

We were chatting while I was spooning her .
I was hard now and since she not wearing a bottom, I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and started pumping... think she got really excited as she hasn't done it outdoors so openly....I took off her bikini top and were totally naked humping...

There was a group of guys about 40 to 50 m away....but it's so dark they can't see anything...in details.

She came really quickly due to the excitement of doing in the outdoors ...with people around....haha....super fun.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Jurong Hilltop at night is a good place, nice scenary too.
U reminded me abt this place .. brought my pinay gf one day and was fingering her until she cummed at the seat where we can see cars driving up n down to the car park.
In return she gave me a good bj in my car.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post

I was hard now and since she not wearing a bottom, I slipped my hard cock into her wet pussy and started pumping... think she got really excited as she hasn't done it outdoors so openly....I took off her bikini top and were totally naked humping...

There was a group of guys about 40 to 50 m away....but it's so dark they can't see anything...in details.

She came really quickly due to the excitement of doing in the outdoors ...with people around....haha....super fun.

How you know that they can't see anything....

For me, in this situation, I will surely sit down and enjoy viewing the live show and pretend that I cannot see anything ....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 11-06-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
How you know that they can't see anything....

For me, in this situation, I will surely sit down and enjoy viewing the live show and pretend that I cannot see anything ....
agree w this bro..

personally as a rule of thumb, if u can see others, it means others can see u as well

play safe bro.
Old 13-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
don't dare do in public any more. Singapore too many mobile phones ready to take video. I don't mind people watching, Wife and I would find it hot. But can't risk a video getting out there that I don't have control over.
Actually there is a way around this problem and still have fun outdoors. You can arrange with a friend/bro from this forum to allow them to peep from a corner bug at the same time agree that no phone is allowed. I had this arrangement with another dude from this forum multiple times and we had lots of fun.
Old 13-06-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE @wendy@;1746783]hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.[/QUOTE]

lianbeng did before lah @wendy@
Old 13-06-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
quap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I love doing it there especially on weekday nights...very quiet with no one around.

The first time I tried it was with a girlfriend at the then cafe delmar...there were not many customers and we were seated in a cabana. She was wearing a dress with no panties and I was wearing a loose shorts with no underwear.. so fun.

Recently I went to the beach at sentosa again and noticed how dark it is at night. Even if there are people around, you can't see what the people are doing at a short distance away.

So 1 day we went to sentosa and was frolicking in the water in the evening...I got hard and started grinding her in the water...thinknit made her horny...when the night came, told her why not we skinny dip. Took out my shorts in the water and then walked around naked on the beach lol....

She was hesitant but I went into the water and took out her bikini bottom....we were rubbing against each other in the water...

Told her we should get out of the water naked.....we lie down on the mat and I told her she can take off her top too and go skinny dip.

We were chatting while I was spooning her .

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 13-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
batran2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried once long time ago in cinema
Old 13-06-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
agree w this bro..

personally as a rule of thumb, if u can see others, it means others can see u as well

play safe bro.
Yes, I can see others, just black figures in the darkness . You can't see details like my cock and stuff. If they stare hard enough, they can probably see 2 person humping but cant see the face . They can use their imagination though lol

If its full moon then different story. Haha.

For those who wants to try skinny dipping, sentosa is good at night. You can run around naked with your girlfriend
Old 14-06-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those who wants to try skinny dipping, sentosa is good at night. You can run around naked with your girlfriend
think aft this.. will hv alot of eyes in Sentosa le. haha..
Old 14-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is something new to me.
Old 15-06-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I probably this so as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1