The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
How do you confess to a girl;Wish a guy confess?

As above title, just wondering how you bros here confess to a girl that you like her?

I meant like tested before and worked, and tips you used that didn't?

How do you sis wish someone you're interested in confess to you?

i.e, confess face to face?
Texting?
Calling?
Directly hold your hand?

Last edited by Advanced; 03-10-2014 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:51 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you confess to a girl;Wish a guy confess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
As above title, just wondering how you bros here confess to a girl?

Texting?
Calling?
Directly hold your hand?
Bro .. confess wat harr..??
No head no tail .. must give example mahh .. every case r diff .. so confession depends on wat u did .. like white lies .. which r good ..
Old 03-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
No head no tail .. must give example mahh .. every case r diff .. so confession depends on wat u did .. like white lies .. which r good ..
Lolx You're joker
Old 03-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am thinking, confess his love ?

I'm waiting for TS to reply as well. lol.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As above title, just wondering how you bros here confess to a girl?

Texting?
Calling?
Directly hold your hand?
If gal, i felt she will prefer face to face, the sincere level was there
Old 03-10-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Talking Re: How do you confess to a girl;Wish a guy confess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
I am thinking, confess his love ?

I'm waiting for TS to reply as well. lol.
Quote:
This might be the meaning of it , Confession of Love
Old 03-10-2014, 01:33 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
This might be the meaning of it , Confession of Love
g'day Bro BMw .. actually just wanted ts to tell us a little more of the background .. hehehe .. example ..number of years met or getting to know her in office / or as colleague, neighbour, sch batch mate/friend, outing, friend of friends, FL, ML, SB, .. etc... or whatever ..

sometimes a guy is so overwhelm with emotion that just a couple of days and he's madly in LUV ...

..so .. any story behind the Infatuation vs Love story ..?? camping for more ..
Old 03-10-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster

Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Ya love confess

Actually my other thread got write lol.
Knew her for almost 8-10months time already.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Set up and camping ..... TS , please dun let us keep waiting
Old 03-10-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya love confess

Actually my other thread got write lol.
Knew her for almost 8-10months time already.
And ??? Please continue
Old 03-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Ok I saw the other thread as well
Old 03-10-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
And ??? Please continue
Nothing continue leh.. now need know how to confess. Want know how she really feel
going crazy already keep kana mind game..
Hot/Cold treatment really sibei sian

Wanna confess face to face; but cannot be confess during supper right? (at coffeeshop, like abit awkward sia)
Wanna hold her hand, still cannot sia.. will scare this scare that.. (i sibei jialat LOL!)
Old 03-10-2014, 01:47 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Btw .. I think u hv ask b4 and u still not satisfied with the advises given ..

Quote:
Need some advice from bros/sis, this might be a little lengthy.
I know that she have other suitors, and i know its common thing for girls..

Her short background:
Quote:
Shes Malaysian and divorced before
have a kid around 5/6 years old in malaysia
Working as beer girl at coffeeshop and always end around 1130pm - 12am
goes back hometown twice or 3 times per month for her child during her off

I been chasing her for more then 6months now, can't really remember the exact date i started to have more then just simple crush on her.

At start, i met her in a pub; she previously worked in as a cashier.
She always been rejecting my invitation for supper(after her work) or even lunch(before her work) during the start.

I did some mistakes like texting telling her I liked her, was rejected by her previously telling me she treat me as friend and she have no intention of going into relationship currently.

that didn't stop me from chasing her and i still continue interacting with her hoping that she would at least give me a chance even after being rejected

3 months pass and she switch job, i managed to actually ask her out 3 times full day, once with her friends, another two time was going shopping with her and simple dinner and movie before dropping her home on cab.
p.s. i noticed that she mention she stays at "blk xxx" but notice that she did not actually go to the blk she said when the cab left.

There was once she text me when she was back in her hometown telling me she was worried sick that shes noticed her dropping hair, and saying shes afraid to tell anyone even her family members.
But of cause i dare not say that i'm the only one she told to.

Before her birthday told her i wanted to celebrate her birthday with her after her work, but was rejected saying there isn't any need to celebrate her birthday.
Try my luck on the night of her birthday, and she actually agreed to meet up for just plain supper before sending her home. Even through its just plain supper, i really felt happy.
Not sure if i did the right thing as some bro did mention that showering gift isn't a good idea.

But as i thought it was her birthday, so i brought her a necklace and bracelet which cost me a bomb, and not sure if its due to it being expensive or she did appreciated my thoughts.
(I know bro here gonna scold me for buying expensive stuff which cost 1k for a girl whose not even my girlfriend yet).. she did say she wanna pay me for the bracelet as she don't want owe me too much
p.s i'm not rich and merely earning just nice for myself.
Till now i'm still the one who start the texting, always trying to find something to talk to with her.
I have try calling but usually ends up with no one answering the phone. And she will text me back telling me she just woke up etc.. reason
I wanna ask bros/sis here, what could i actually do?

Last edited by Yakuza; 03-10-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-10-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw .. I think u hv ask b4 and u still not satisfied with the advises given ..
I'm just wondering how other bro/sis wish it was done.
Or done it before.. so i could try also
More experience done, maybe will better
Old 03-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
PreRegSimBoy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
As above title, just wondering how you bros here confess to a girl that you like her?

Texting?
Calling?
Directly hold your hand?
its pretty obvious leh, comes naturally or girls confess.

I mean no girls will keep getting you out unless she has a liking for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1