The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Veryex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Novita Lam go commando??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Definitely no panties

Venice nice!!
Old 01-06-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexywarrio1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

rumours she doesnt wear panties and swallows
Old 04-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Have been diligently returning to this thread as I built up my little library of 3 years for Novita in my HDD. All are her IG and TikTok pics plus vide, so Bros who want a piece can just go and see her IG.

I think we are waiting for that 1 juicy pic or video to appear but I doubt it will be that easy or even non existent. We are just hoping for a miracle I guess. Even if there is, the person holding it may not dare to leak even. Imagine the burns he will get from her family if it ever comes out. Only possibility is an Edison Chen level accidental leak. Until than, we can only contempt with whatever is available in Social Media. Anyway, Bros who want a piece of her can always visit her IG, there are places she regularly visits, so good luck on catching a glimpse of her Live.
Old 07-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess her appeal is a strong feminine sexual allure combined with a dash of cocktease for good measure.

Her great skill is that she seems to have mastered the art of how to 'exhibit' herself best to attract horny eyeballs on social media platforms without having to go down the OF path.

Ironically in the recent Lazada Ad she really looks nothing special at all. Compare that to her own sexy slutty bikini photos and the sexy slutty Venice cocktail dress. Big contrast.

Curious to hear from guys who have actually met her in person. How do you rate her looks and bod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
dont know too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
what is so special bout her anyway?scandal?
Old 07-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
ReAp3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReAp3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No filters... Excessive posing and adjusting of angles... Photoshop... Of course the video looks normal.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Guess her appeal is a strong feminine sexual allure combined with a dash of cocktease for good measure.

Her great skill is that she seems to have mastered the art of how to 'exhibit' herself best to attract horny eyeballs on social media platforms without having to go down the OF path.

Ironically in the recent Lazada Ad she really looks nothing special at all. Compare that to her own sexy slutty bikini photos and the sexy slutty Venice cocktail dress. Big contrast.

Curious to hear from guys who have actually met her in person. How do you rate her looks and bod?
No matter how gorgeous her appealing, only worth for a fap fap fap,happy endings with the help of my right hand, Thats all.
Old 04-07-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Did anyone see her stories today? Got one of her drinking coconut...more than just a cameltoe lol
Old 04-07-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Lol yeah, shaven down there

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
Did anyone see her stories today? Got one of her drinking coconut...more than just a cameltoe lol
Old 04-07-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Hahah love it when she turn and change angle for us to see hehe
Old 04-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
coconut water is maybe in her brain too..
Old 04-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the half exposed pussy lips? LOL
Old 04-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

just went to her instagram didn't see her drinknig coconut leh
Old 04-07-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
jokarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
just went to her instagram didn't see her drinknig coconut leh
It's in the Stories
Old 04-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

stories is click on the reels? or videos?
Old 04-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

haha ok i found it, nothing much lahhhhh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1