The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
happennie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How many times you go FL per year?

Lai lai. Show off your power
Old 03-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: How many times you go FL per year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happennie View Post
how to define power? go more times per year mean more power?

and curious why need to show off our "power"?
Old 03-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happennie View Post
What type of power ? The power of u can’t get any woman and resort of going to FL or the power that u r rich that u can visit FL many times in a year.
Can’t understand what you are thinking 🤔
Old 04-07-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWL View Post
What type of power ? The power of u can’t get any woman and resort of going to FL or the power that u r rich that u can visit FL many times in a year.
Can’t understand what you are thinking 🤔
If want to talk about power, you should ask how much you spent on a gal to bring her home. Then you will see some crazy figures.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

whats so powerful about visiting FL. i go JB HV spa, one full round including hot pool, sauna, buffet and FJ, i pay 268rm, or less than 90sgd. i go twice a month, i think most bros here can easily afford 180sgd a month on fuck.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
So far for me, I visit 2 FL, before that happens, I visit 1 ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
whats so powerful about visiting FL. i go JB HV spa, one full round including hot pool, sauna, buffet and FJ, i pay 268rm, or less than 90sgd. i go twice a month, i think most bros here can easily afford 180sgd a month on fuck.
Respect you, brother. Respect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1