The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

After looking at her thighs while she sat in the car looking out at the Rainy sky then what hapened?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Same here as well
Old 30-06-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice TS, hope to hear more
Old 30-06-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

Me:”Thanks for helping me. I don’t know why suddenly become so painful when walk.”

Miss Yuan:”oh dear I hope it’s nothing serious.”

We chatted casually while I started the engine and took the postal code of her next tuition place

I find myself looking at her thighs while she sat in the car looking out at the Rain.

Her next session was still a few hours away. So i convinced her that we should hang out a while at a cafe nearby her next tuition location. Since we both haven’t had our lunch.

The storm was heavy as the rain plummeted on the windscreen continuously.

Our conversation was also like the rain. It was non-stop seamlessly moving from one topic to another. As though we have very much in common to talk about.

Miss Yuan is a full time tutor in her early 30s. She left her job in the bank to pursue a career that gives her freedom and lots of free time.
She has poise and linguistic flair of a banker.
But also the compassion and empathy to make a fine educator.

At this point, I knew that I was very much glued onto her. This was the first time that I actually take interest into my son’s tuition teacher.

We continued to talk and whenever I need to switch lanes or make a turn. I would take the chance to check the “blind spot” taking glances down her cleavage opening hoping to catch a glimpse of her smooth puppies.

The rain was getting heavier as the whole windscreen is blurred up by the torrential downpour.

Me:”Woahh lucky I drove you, I can’t imagine how you going to get there in this weather. You be all wet again.”

Miss Yuan:”yes, the rain is so heavy! Thanks Uncle “ she looked into my eyes and smiled

Me:”You know….. you can call me Frank. Uncle makes me sound really old. Although I am “

Miss Yuan:”No you don’t look old at all ! “

I wanted to push the boundaries a little further to “test” her comfort zone. Before I launch my attacks.

Me:”So Miss Yuan, how do you maintain such a goddess like figure ? Your body shape and your legs are like model standard. You exercise often ?”

Miss Yuan:” awwww you flatter me ! I think I am grow fat these days. Haven’t been exercising , student exams are coming very busy everyday !”

Miss Yuan:” andddd you can call me Sandy. Miss Yuan sounds so…. Formal.” She chuckled.

Me:” Fat ?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING. Any woman on earth will want to have your body!
All the right proportions in the right places.

Me:”IF YOU ARE FAT then everyone is an elephant already.”

I continued showering her with praises.

Me:” you see your legs are long and thighs are lean. Your waist is also like the golden ratio. And your chest ahem** is also very well ………. Endowed.”

Sandy:” oh my… your vocabulary is hilarious.”

I pointed to her boobies that are showing obviously on her shirt.

Me:”miss yuan….. your endowments will make many woman jealous.”

Sandy:” come on… itssssss not THAT BIG !”

She blushed and covered her face with her palms.

Me:”you can fool anyone, but you can’t fool me.”

Me:”besides…….. I sort of crushed into it just now. They certainly……..doesn’t feel…… small.” I smirked and looked at her for a while and returned to focus on the road.

Could see that she is blushing internally at all those compliments.

Me:”ahhhh speaking of which…. It still hurts very bad. I think I will see a doctor afterwards.”

Sandy:” oh no, I didnt know it is that serious.”

I tried to spin a tale to make her guilty.

Me:” SIGHHHHH…. I wasn’t expecting water on the floor. Somemore our floor is marble. I think might have slipped too hard. “

Me:”I felt a muscle tear when the ….. part smashed onto your knees. >.<“

I could tell she’s buying into the story as she looks Really really guilty.

Sandy:” sorry ….. I shouldn’t have spilled the water. If not all these won’t happen. At least let me pay for your medical bills. Mr Dee.”

Me:” No way I will allow you to do that.”

We carried on chatting along the way, and we reached our destination.

We went into this cafe near a neighbourhood area. It was very hipster and young. I am a coffee shop person and going into a cafe after a long time seems like a whole new world for me.

I got myself some fancy coffee and she ordered an avocado drink. We ordered an all day breakfast for sharing.

I did something really out of the box. A simple act that only couples would do.

When the food came, I used the folk to pinch the mushroom along with the egg. And like a gentlemen I guided the folk near her mouth to feed her. She was taken aback pleasantly.

Me:”come you have the first bite , to start things off.”

She opened her mouth as I fed her like she was my girlfriend.

Me:”taste good ?”

Sandy:” ya really good, you should try !”

The spark between us blossomed as we kept on chatting.
Our eyes locked up many times during the hangout and she started giving compliments about my English and my career. Not sure if she’s just patronising me or she’s sincere.

I tried to put my leg close to hers as we “accidentally” brush past each other a few times.

Looks like I need to put in another Oscar performance to close the deal
Old 30-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Waiting for more Oscar performances!
Old 03-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Yes waiting here. Cheers!
Old 03-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Yes, more Oscar performances please TS
Old 03-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Same, camping too
Old 03-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS, really enjoyed it
Old 04-07-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice update
Old 15-07-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

Our eyes locked up many times during the hangout and she started giving compliments about my English and my career. Not sure if she’s just patronising me or she’s sincere.

I tried to put my leg close to hers as we “accidentally” brush past each other a few times.

Looks like I need to put in another Oscar performance to close the deal.

We had a broad conversation topic throughout the whole time. I knew that she would not be easy.

There were occasions when I tried to peep at her cleavage.

I got caught once….. I tried to peep and her eyes just happened to catch me red handed.

It was an awkward, 20 secs of silence.

Me:” ahem…… your….. assets…. Ahem big assets just happened.. got into my line of sight… apologies for staring at them.”

Miss Yuan:” haha ! I mean is normal I guess. Don’t worry too much uncle.”
She chuckled and blushed.

One thing I learnt from uncle Bobby is always upsell and always set up a follow up appointment.
So I tried and tried to find a way for me to SOMEHOW meet her in private again. I
Probed , and probed and probed for an opening.

Until finally, she revealed a chance herself.

Miss yuan (Tuition Teacher): “You know ******* is actually having a concert in esplanade soon?”

Me: “Woahhh miss yuan I didn’t know you are into symphony music too (I don’t know nuts about classics music) !”

Miss Yuan:” Yes of course, it’s music is food for the soul.”

She went on and on about the orchestra and their history. One thing good about Miss Yuan is that she carries on conversation herself well.
As though she’s giving me a tuition.

Me:” iffff you are NOT too busy……just iffff…… you want to maybe …. Go to listen to the concert TOGETHER ?”
I pushed my chips in, like on the poker table

Miss Yuan:” Of course !!!! My friends don’t know how to appreciate all these.”

Me:”MINE TOO !! Okay on !! Let me get the tickets !”

I stretched out my pinky finger …. She stretched out hers and we hooked it together.

After more chatting she left for her next session….
We didn’t text or talk much for the next 7 days or so… until I texted her about the tickets

Me: <<Soooo next Friday evening you okay ? I get us the front row>>

Miss Yuan: << Sure, will keep that day free.>>

After a while, she texted again

Miss Yuan: <<but the ticket prices are pretty steep for the front row. You think it worth the value to pay so much for just a concert? >>

She seemed concerned about the price

I thought through and gave a wonderful text book answer. Sometimes woman will just try to test you with questions here and there.

Me: << ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT, COME ON THEY ONLY COME SINGAPORE ONCE IN HOW MANY YEARS ! IF DONT SEAT FRONT ROW I WILL REGRET MAN !>>

After a while my phone beeped

Miss Yuan:<< Hehe I thought so too ! Tell me how much I transfer you.>>

Me: <<Ok you transfer me $0. Haha. Maybe you can buy me dinner after that.>>

Miss Yuan:<<But I feel bad. >>

Me:<<See you on Friday Miss Yuan>>
Old 15-07-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

***Disclaimer for readers of the 2 stories****
Just to get the timeline right
The time line for this is quite a few years before the Covid period.
Where we still roam around freely without having to wear mask.

The timeline for Kopi Beng story is set in the Covid period.
Old 15-07-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
***Disclaimer for readers of the 2 stories****
Just to get the timeline right
The time line for this is quite a few years before the Covid period.
Where we still roam around freely without having to wear mask.

The timeline for Kopi Beng story is set in the Covid period.
Thanks for the clarifications,cheers!
Old 15-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3502 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Camp for more
Old 15-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

totally camped

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
<Continued>

Looks like I need to put in another Oscar performance to close the deal.

We had a broad conversation topic throughout the whole time. I knew that she would not be easy.

There were occasions when I tried to peep at her cleavage.

I got caught once….. I tried to peep and her eyes just happened to catch me red handed.

It was an awkward, 20 secs of silence.

Me:” ahem…… your….. assets…. Ahem big assets just happened.. got into my line of sight… apologies for staring at them.”

Miss Yuan:” haha ! I mean is normal I guess. Don’t worry too much uncle.”
She chuckled and blushed.

One thing I learnt from uncle Bobby is always upsell and always set up a follow up appointment.
So I tried and tried to find a way for me to SOMEHOW meet her in private again. I
Probed , and probed and probed for an opening.

Until finally, she revealed a chance herself.

Miss yuan (Tuition Teacher): “You know ******* is actually having a concert in esplanade soon?”

Me: “Woahhh miss yuan I didn’t know you are into symphony music too (I don’t know nuts about classics music) !”

Miss Yuan:” Yes of course, it’s music is food for the soul.”

She went on and on about the orchestra and their history. One thing good about Miss Yuan is that she carries on conversation herself well.
As though she’s giving me a tuition.

Me:” iffff you are NOT too busy……just iffff…… you want to maybe …. Go to listen to the concert TOGETHER ?”
I pushed my chips in, like on the poker table

Miss Yuan:” Of course !!!! My friends don’t know how to appreciate all these.”

Me:”MINE TOO !! Okay on !! Let me get the tickets !”

I stretched out my pinky finger …. She stretched out hers and we hooked it together.

After more chatting she left for her next session….
We didn’t text or talk much for the next 7 days or so… until I texted her about the tickets

Me: <<Soooo next Friday evening you okay ? I get us the front row>>

Miss Yuan: << Sure, will keep that day free.>>

After a while, she texted again

Miss Yuan: <<but the ticket prices are pretty steep for the front row. You think it worth the value to pay so much for just a concert? >>

She seemed concerned about the price

I thought through and gave a wonderful text book answer. Sometimes woman will just try to test you with questions here and there.

Me: << ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT, COME ON THEY ONLY COME SINGAPORE ONCE IN HOW MANY YEARS ! IF DONT SEAT FRONT ROW I WILL REGRET MAN !>>

After a while my phone beeped

Miss Yuan:<< Hehe I thought so too ! Tell me how much I transfer you.>>

Me: <<Ok you transfer me $0. Haha. Maybe you can buy me dinner after that.>>

Miss Yuan:<<But I feel bad. >>

Me:<<See you on Friday Miss Yuan>>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1