The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: Excuses for sneaking out

Tell her you going to “call chicken”. She will probably laugh so you just carry on. 🤞🏼
Old 07-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88UncleSam88 View Post
Hi bros, I’m sure many of you(including me) have family commitments, what are some of the ideas for sneaking out? For me it is straight forward, only when OC going out then I can go out secretly, heh. See if can crowd pool more ideas!
After work, I teach tuition. Simple subjects. Sometimes student cancel, I still go out but go meet my girls to fuck.

Then after that I drive Grab. Will meet those who can meet at 5am to fuck before I go home.

If next day got work, face at office will be like zombie. Colleagues ask what happened, I'll just tell them, I had multiple sex experiences and they'll laugh.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

depends on your job nature. if yours is a sales position.. very easy peasy.
Old 07-06-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
After work, I teach tuition. Simple subjects. Sometimes student cancel, I still go out but go meet my girls to fuck.

Then after that I drive Grab. Will meet those who can meet at 5am to fuck before I go home.

If next day got work, face at office will be like zombie. Colleagues ask what happened, I'll just tell them, I had multiple sex experiences and they'll laugh.
wow where you find girls at 5am? I want to go massage before work also very hard to find already
Old 08-06-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
wow where you find girls at 5am? I want to go massage before work also very hard to find already
The maids. Those that come out early to go market etc. Or those who have reasons to come out early.

Usually pick them, fuck them, send them home, then I go home.

Then there are those who can come out at 8 or 9pm.

Then sometimes circumstances allow them to come out at odd times. Like the maids going home to Philippines for holiday. They need a Grab to go airport at 3am.

So, I asked to meet at 1am and the Grab is me. So when I appear, it looks legit. But drive straight to Hotel 81. Fuck for 2 hours then I send them to airport.

There's a lot of advantages being a part time Grab driver or tuition teacher if you need to sneak out at night.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Colleagues ask what happened, I'll just tell them, I had multiple sex experiences and they'll laugh.
hahahaha, gotta use this reason at least once!
Old 08-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
hahahaha, gotta use this reason at least once!
I use reverse psychology cuz I don't want people from my work to know my lifestyle. So blatantly just confess, they don't believe me at all. Which is good because, I never lie but it's just they don't believe.
Old 09-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
walkingtwilight is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go market buy Cigarettes.
Go out with friends for drinks will be back by 10PM (make sure you comeback by 10PM).
Go buy teh/kopi downstairs
Old 11-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Play mahjong…the only excuse I used. Can disappear for half day or whole day..dun need to reply text.
Hahaha same same!!!!
Overnight too!!
Old 11-06-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
yosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow coool.
Old 11-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Can also give excuses say hungry need go out grad some abalone to eat , 😁
Old 03-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
I never actually used Grab to find girls, but lately, i found that some female passengers are actually quite friendly, to the point that they ask you whether you're free to pick them.

At first, i thought it's because at night hard to get another Grab, so they call me to come pick them. But later i realised that they call me to pick them, even though it was easy to call a cab/ Grab.

Maybe it was a case, where they know i won't hit on them, so they just call me. Reason i don't hit on them is because, i really like driving and these day, 2-3 trips, you earn like $50-60 already. Quite good money and my first love is money. So, i don't want to do anything to get a complain, that i harass a girl.

But, getting more and more, the girl just call me to come pick them, only to realise that they just want to talk to me etc. I haven't made any moves, but getting harder and harder to resist.

Meantime, it's nice to have maids who can come out 1 hour weekdays, so meet them, fuck, send them back, then carry on earning some money from Grab.
Old 03-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Cannot say abalone later she catch the hidden meaning, lol