The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Just want to comment our new boys are impressive so far.
Old 21-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

6 out of 6.

Move on to the next, lol.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
He makes saves look easy but noticed how he send the ball away quickly for counter attack.

how the table looks familiar after 2 games.

I predicted 18 clean sheets and count is 2.
I still stand by my earlier prediction that Liverpool will conquer all for max 30 pts in the 1st 10 games and lead the table.... after that will be some rough patches before picking up again after Christmas
Old 21-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hakka people calling him as "mau-lin-yoong" (no fucking use) D
So u r Hakka nin? Thought you are kunthai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Same scenario like last season, couldn't break down defensive team. Nevertheless 3 points.
Bor bian la! No . 6 was not playing! Tiagong he injured his Lanpa Ji!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I still stand by my earlier prediction that Liverpool will conquer all for max 30 pts in the 1st 10 games and lead the table.... after that will be some rough patches before picking up again after Christmas p
Hope you are rite !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
So u r Hakka nin? Thought you are kunthai!

Heh loh, ngai heh Hakka Lao , ng heh "khun Thai"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 22-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still stand by my earlier prediction that Liverpool will conquer all for max 30 pts in the 1st 10 games and lead the table.... after that will be some rough patches before picking up again after Christmas
After 20 to 25 league games in to the season with the Reds in the top 3 and within touching distance of the leaders, then maybe we can entertain talk of fighting for the long overdue league title.
Like i said before when i started posting in this thread early last season, if Lovren, Moreno, Mignolet and now can add concussed head to the list, if they are in starting first 11, the reds will not win anything. So far so good with the 200mils new signings.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Let us all pray that this transfer deal would go through.

Finally, in a move that is best for all concerned, Loris Karius is to be put out of his Liverpool misery. A tumultuous two years will be consigned to the past.
A two-year loan deal to Besiktas, with an option for permanent terms in 2020, is close to being sealed. A fresh start is unquestionably what is needed for a man who is waiting for time to have its way and ease the memories of a nightmare.
History could, and very possibly will, remember him as one of the most mocked goalkeepers of the Premier League era. Should he make his debut on Sunday in the Turkish Super Lig match against Antalyaspor, there will be a lot more than the average number of intrigued onlookers. This is what Karius deals with now and must work to banish.
Old 22-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

This could be a reason why Karius is sold. Look at how English fans taunt opposing goalkeepers. Hard to concentrate. Every mistake is celebrated.

Old 23-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow that's a massive call, considering 3 of our next 6 matches are against Spurs(A), Chelsea(A) and City(H)

That said, if we want to seriously challenge for the title, than i guess that is the right attitude to take

Anyways let us take each game as it comes, starting with Brighton(H) on Saturday
Old 23-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlissonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just say hello to my fans here.

Old 23-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlissonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Just want to comment our new boys are impressive so far.
Just doing my job and hope to improve too.
Old 23-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlissonBecker View Post
You are really a master at role playing! Are u a mediakok actor by chance?
Old 23-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow that's a massive call, considering 3 of our next 6 matches are against Spurs(A), Chelsea(A) and City(H)

That said, if we want to seriously challenge for the title, than i guess that is the right attitude to take

Anyways let us take each game as it comes, starting with Brighton(H) on Saturday
Those matches are tough but winnable
Old 24-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Heh loh, ngai heh Hakka Lao , ng heh "khun Thai" p
Lol! Ngai heh Kong fu Lao! Ngai si ka 6 hao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
After 20 to 25 league games in to the season with the Reds in the top 3 and within touching distance of the leaders, then maybe we can entertain talk of fighting for the long overdue league title.
Like i said before when i started posting in this thread early last season, if Lovren, Moreno, Mignolet and now can add concussed head to the list, if they are in starting first 11, the reds will not win anything. So far so good with the 200mils new signings.
True fansee! Practical talk! 给您赞一个!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlissonBecker View Post
Simi job? Blow job?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-08-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

We should be able to gauge by Christmas where the Reds are likely to end up.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1