The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
TimeToLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Share your most daring bonk

Short and str8 to point......

Fucked on tour bus while in korea. true story.
rushed. exciting. not the best though.

peace!
Old 22-11-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a few:

1. Was with married FB inside my car in secluded parking area but somebody could walk by and maybe see. We just talking at first. Her phone ring and it’s her husband so I stay quiet and I look at her and she give me smooch look so I lean over and she kiss me while on phone with him. I get so hard. I start to touch her legs. She’s wearing nice dress and black tights. High heels. She pushes my hand away and so I hold her left hand and place it between my legs and she starts to squeeze and massage my shaft through my parts. Seeing her diamond wedding ring was really hot as she talked to her husband. I really wanted to pull my pants down but wasn’t daring enough.

2. Different time. Same place. She said her husband was going to call so we couldn’t do anything but I was so horny. I started to hug and kiss her. I then pulled down my pants and showed my hard on to her. She smiled and started to give me a blow job. So exciting and daring knowing her husband could call any second. Didn’t last long. Shot in her mouth and then her phone started to ring! She spat out cum into tissue and gained her composure and answered her phone. While she talked to him I cleaned up.

3. We actually went to her house one time. Her husband was working. Kids at the mall. She drove and parked in her driveway. I was hiding low in seat. She said to follow her quickly. Went inside. Saw huge wedding photo of them. She looked beautiful in wedding gown. Went inside bedroom. She showed me some lingerie and asked which one I liked. I chose sexy black one. I wanted her to wear black stockings and high heels but she didn’t want to. Went on bed and we did missionary first then doggie then back to missionary and it was so good I came deep inside her. She was a little shocked I came inside. Had to get pill for her. Was quite daring.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Speed1 View Post
Have a few:

1. Was with married FB inside my car in secluded parking area but somebody could walk by and maybe see. We just talking at first. Her phone ring and it’s her husband so I stay quiet and I look at her and she give me smooch look so I lean over and she kiss me while on phone with him. I get so hard. I start to touch her legs. She’s wearing nice dress and black tights. High heels. She pushes my hand away and so I hold her left hand and place it between my legs and she starts to squeeze and massage my shaft through my parts. Seeing her diamond wedding ring was really hot as she talked to her husband. I really wanted to pull my pants down but wasn’t daring enough.

2. Different time. Same place. She said her husband was going to call so we couldn’t do anything but I was so horny. I started to hug and kiss her. I then pulled down my pants and showed my hard on to her. She smiled and started to give me a blow job. So exciting and daring knowing her husband could call any second. Didn’t last long. Shot in her mouth and then her phone started to ring! She spat out cum into tissue and gained her composure and answered her phone. While she talked to him I cleaned up.

3. We actually went to her house one time. Her husband was working. Kids at the mall. She drove and parked in her driveway. I was hiding low in seat. She said to follow her quickly. Went inside. Saw huge wedding photo of them. She looked beautiful in wedding gown. Went inside bedroom. She showed me some lingerie and asked which one I liked. I chose sexy black one. I wanted her to wear black stockings and high heels but she didn’t want to. Went on bed and we did missionary first then doggie then back to missionary and it was so good I came deep inside her. She was a little shocked I came inside. Had to get pill for her. Was quite daring.
Should try more daring one, touch her pussy or finger her when she is on the phone with husband
Old 22-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a few daring bonk as well.

1. Knew this lady from some dating app and decided to meet up late at night to chill around and talk. It was late around 12-1am and went over the SBW park, parked my vehicle over at the dead end road directly beside the sea. By the time we finished talking, it was 3am and it was all quiet with only sea police patrolling with their ship.
Ended up fucking her while she lie on my car bonnet with the sea police so near the coastline.

2. Same lady. Went to this industrial building rooftop at woodlands to have some action. She was going down on me while i was standing out in public, saw this construction worker walking around on the phone. We had eye contact and i decided to get her to stand behind a waist height ventilator and doggy her.
Pretty sure he know what we are doing and i pump her even harder which made her moan so loudly.

3. Met up with a friend to sentosa for a late night jog. By the time we finish our jog, estimated around 11pm. It was so sweaty and we decided to take a shower before heading back. Went to the public toilet and decided to tease her and ask her to shower for me.
In the end, from a shower become a fucking session inside the sentosa shower area with her moaning.
Old 22-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
3. Met up with a friend to sentosa for a late night jog. By the time we finish our jog, estimated around 11pm. It was so sweaty and we decided to take a shower before heading back. Went to the public toilet and decided to tease her and ask her to shower for me.
In the end, from a shower become a fucking session inside the sentosa shower area with her moaning.
You went into the ladies??
Sibeh daring you....
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

I would probably say mine was at Mount Faber with my ex-gf/current wife at night in a dark unlit corner on a bench overseeing a view of the city.

I asked her to ride me since she was in a skirt. However, we heard some voices nearing us but I still hold her down with my dick in her pussy. Her skirt was pretty flaring so it still looked normal if no one actually approach us and see the panty at her ankle. Scarily enough, the group of 3/4 people linger around longer than expected but I was still rocking myself under her. She gave me a death stare but I simply ignore her and kissed her while giving her a few hard thrusts which resulted in a rather quick CIP. When the group left, I gave her a 2nd CIP to end off the excitement. It didn’t help her much as I had already stepped onto her panty to remove it totally from the ankle & kicked it somewhere so she had to walk to the car with cum dripping/leaking down her legs.

So, no prize for guessing what happened when we got back to the car... 😉
Old 22-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
I would probably say mine was at Mount Faber with my ex-gf/current wife at night in a dark unlit corner on a bench overseeing a view of the city.

I asked her to ride me since she was in a skirt. However, we heard some voices nearing us but I still hold her down with my dick in her pussy. Her skirt was pretty flaring so it still looked normal if no one actually approach us and see the panty at her ankle. Scarily enough, the group of 3/4 people linger around longer than expected but I was still rocking myself under her. She gave me a death stare but I simply ignore her and kissed her while giving her a few hard thrusts which resulted in a rather quick CIP. When the group left, I gave her a 2nd CIP to end off the excitement. It didn’t help her much as I had already stepped onto her panty to remove it totally from the ankle & kicked it somewhere so she had to walk to the car with cum dripping/leaking down her legs.

So, no prize for guessing what happened when we got back to the car... 😉
haha cum all over the car seat?
Old 23-11-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I live in the USA and has a FB milf here.
Her husband knows our relationship and at first, he was ok but decided later not to let us continue when he knows that his wife had fallen in love with me.
Since then, he installed a video camera in the living room which has the whole living room, kitchen, main door, stairs to the bedrooms in full view.

That made us really creative and I would still go to her house, entering from the kitchen side door and sitting at the dining table where the camera can't see.
We did it on the dinning table and chair.
Also climbed into her basement through the window well.
Enter from her garage and did it on the walkway, the guest toilet floor, second kitchen.

When her husband goes on business trips, we would turn of the camera with the circuit breaker panel outside the house and I would go to her bedroom before she turns it on again.
I would sleepover and then she turns off the circuit breaker in the morning for me to get out.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
karmagetoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha this is daring. Must be damn high hearing her moan
Old 23-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Was at one of the aquarium/oceanarium sleepover/overnight kind of event with my ex overseas. Where participants of all ages were sleeping on the floor in sleeping bags throughout the various exhibits. Woke up middle of the night feeling horny, started to rub her and suck her boobies under her shirt, before long she woke up, annoyed but wet as hell. Stuck it in from behind and she bit my hand as revenge trying to suppress her moans, finished in CIP with all the other participants having no clue of an achievement unlocked. priceless...
Old 23-11-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
You went into the ladies??
Sibeh daring you....
HAHAHA.. Sometimes is either you go big or you go home.
But of cos, must check surrounding and do some risk analysis la.. hahahaha
Old 23-11-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Amatoily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
HAHAHA.. Sometimes is either you go big or you go home.
But of cos, must check surrounding and do some risk analysis la.. hahahaha
Anyone approve the risk assessment?
Old 23-11-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatoily View Post
Anyone approve the risk assessment?
Haha

Big head do the analysis

Small head approved the notion.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Bonking my fling with her door open facing her father room with door open as well. Their house rule is cannot close door when sleeping.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Once was horny at work. Text my fling from another dept. went to her work station which was at the end with partition she stand next to the partition looking out while I lift up her skirt and pump from behind during office hours. Cum in her. After I return to my work station. She text me say my cum dripping out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1