The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 6
Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Dice ] ✡✡ ► Highly recommend Horny Babe That Will Give U Her Best ◄

✡✡ ► Dice ◄ ✡✡

Name: Dice
Stats: 34B-24-35
Height: 160cm
Weight: 47Kg
Services: Cim , Bbbj , Frenching , COB , Cathbath , Hj , Fj , Etc...

Promo 1 Shot : $100/1shot/60mins
promo 2 Shot : $130/2shot/90mins

Booking Via Whatsapp And Wechat Only.
Whatsapp No : +65 93588643
telegram id : sexamazon8899
✡✡ WECHAT PLEASE SCAN QR CODE ✡✡

Operation Time : 9am To 2am Daily.
Payment Before Service Start.

Click >>> www.sexamazon5.com <<<

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 30-11-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old 29-10-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!Sexamazon is one of the Best!
Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Dice ] ✡✡ ► Highly recommend Horny Babe That Will Give U Her Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlok View Post
Took Dice from SA earlier.

Usually I like girls who have big boobs but no idea what got into me to go for her.

Look: 8, Her pics looks like those blur blur kind but in real life she looks cute. Looks closest to the blue outfit on her profile.
Body: 8. Short around 1.6m. Boobs are a B? Firm ass.
Bbbj: 8. She'll coat your tool with saliva.(Recently quite alot of FLs like to coat their saliva).
Fj: 8,accomodating and hardworking in CG style.
French: Yup. initial was just kiss however as session progress will be full on french like GF.
Comms: Good english
GFE: 8. Can talk about anything.
Shower: Small but there is a ledge for you to sit and she'll try to use her body to do b2b.
Overall: 9.0

She's very friendly and accommodating to your request and i've still no idea why i went to look for her.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 01-11-2019 at 10:51 PM.
Old 29-10-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✡✡ SEXAMAZON ✡✡ [ Dice ] ✡✡ ► Highly recommend Horny Babe That Will Give U Her Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
FR on SA DICE

TL : DR FR... die die can try rolling on Dice

Actual FR

Name: Dice
Height: average of 1.6m
looks: very close to posted pics no need to discount too much
body: slim with curves at the right places
boobs: all natural b cups with sensitive nips
pussy: somewhat trimmed, allows for painting so master artists take note
french: light pecks then graduating to tongue fu fighting
bbbj: really took it in deep with expert swirling tongue action
fj: did one position only but she can really rock my lights out
gfe: gau gau (maybe because I treat her nicely)
rtf: definitely

Never did have any issue with any of Bro KK's gals. From Bona to Hi to Carrie and now Dice, all are good bonks for me. Now for dice, she's a bit of a slow burner but once you get her going, man, the gfe gao gao. Anyway, the usual caveats apply aka one man meat one man poison (but this one sure my meat).
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 02-11-2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray67 View Post
FR Dice from SA

Looks: WUSNWUG. She looks familiar to me but she said may look alike the person I know
Body: slim and no fat.
Boobs: should be B Cups.
French: Yes. In the bathroom.
Bbbj: OMG! After Mona, she is the who started during shower and I just sit there and enjoy her services But I am not CIM lover, so hold my bullets for real firing
Painting & FJ: when entered the room, we continue to french and my turn to catbath, painting her ( a bit hairy). She is a good rider, when riding me, she bends over and French me, sibeh song. We did few positions and finished in missionary.
GFE: Friendly. After the shot, she keeps on yawning, so I let her sleep besides me but her hand still holding my lit Bro
Overall: Enjoyed my Sexxion, tips her and left.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 04-11-2019 at 01:12 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diweiteo View Post
FR for Dice from SA

Okt: Very responsive & friendly
Looks: SYT. She looks somewhat familiar to one mediacorp celebrity ��
Body: slim and smooth, well taken.
Boobs: Nice B Cups.
French: Light french
Bbbj: Slow and able to DT with no hands. Controls the movement very well
FJ: We did few positions and finished in missionary and cowgirl
Comms : Good command of English. No translation needed.
GFE: This is where she excel most. Chemistry is there, so Will cuddle and kiss each other lightly in between shots and give light massages.
Overall: Enjoyed my Session, highly recommended.
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 04-11-2019 at 09:06 PM.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Dice fr Sexamazon,

Took this gal halfheartedly, as I am still missing a gal I visited recently since she has gone home....

However, the moment I saw Dice, I knew she can help me recover fr my love sickness...

I wouldn't say Dice is drop dead gorgeous. But the combination syt and cute and a bit tao tao look is just my type lor... but she is not 'tao' at all...

She knows some English, n with my broken Thai, communication is not a problem...

Her body is slim, with nice natural syt boobs n slim waist. Butt is on the heavier side, that's bec her waist is slim. But nice cushion for doggie...

Action already starts in the bath room with lotsa french and rubba rubba. If not bec of the photo session, I would hv bonk her in the bathroom liao...

At first I thought she is a bit angry with me for taking so many photos, n ask her to pose so much. But after the session, she seem to be very pleased with me n talking about seeing me again...

RTF, I very torn abt it... I know I can probably get a hell of time if I RTF, but there are so many gals on my list.... with limited cash and sperm...
thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 30-11-2019 at 09:31 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansonpoon View Post
Dice from SA
Walking distance from mrt.
Looks: 8/10 what you see if what you get except for her skin tone
Body: 10/10 body is nice in my opinion
BBBJ: 8/10 got room for improvement
FJ: 8/10 accomodating to my requests
GFE: 10/10 can communicate in English
Overall: value for money
As they say one man's meat is another poison. Hope this FR helps.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 06-11-2019 at 11:46 PM.
Old 30-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexmaa View Post
This is my first FR in this forum.
After seeing the FR from Thialover, I am determined to meet Dice.
OKT: Initially i had difficulties in establishing contact but finally managed to get the details. Location is discrete and room is quite good and clean. Short distance from bus stop.

Looks: SYT looks and close to photo and slim and pretty.

Body: She is tall, slim and fair. Breasts are natural B and firm to hold on.

BBJ: Did not opt for BBJ

Frenching: I love frenching a lot. She is very good at frenching and we frenched like lovers.

Painting: I started painting after Frenching. She is okay with it and started enjoying it.

GFE/FJ: She is very good at English and friendly. Shot1: We started with missionary, this time shot so early. Then we chat about 30 mims and she woke up my little bro again.
Continued frenching and put on the condom. Started with missionary for 10 minutes switched to Doggy and finished it. Her pussy is very tight. Definitely it is worth the money spent.

One of my trusted stables for great girls.
Thanks Bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 12-11-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Her neck was aching, so I offered to give her a massage..

M:"Babe, I know why your neck is tired"
H:"Why"
M:"Because you give too many blowjobs"
H:"NO LAH~~ hahahaha my back also aching"
M:"I also know why.. because you give too many boobjobs"
H:"hahahahahahahahaha my one is so small. you everything also job job job hor"
M:"Don't get me started on footjob..."

Short excerpt of me fooling around with Dice. She was a very fun girl.. no commercial feel at all.

---------
Extremely delayed FR for Dice (sorry bro kk)
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750792

Location: Same o' place.. but I like. It's a short walk from the mrt station, along the way also can tabao stuff to eat during the session.

Look: Honestly I was a bit apprehensive about her looks, as I have this thing against very long chins. Luckily, she looks much much better in real life than in her pictures. SYT with big eyes and sharp nose.. her looks alone are worth the session.
Body: Standard SYT body.. natural b boobs and no ink. Also a belly button piercing, which I thought was quite kinky. I asked whether she considered tongue piercing and she asked me whether I wanted cock piercing.

Character: Really quite a fun girl to be around. English is good, so no issues chatting. She's also quite accommodating to requests, so the session feels very much like bonking your gf.

Service:
Frenching: DFK is on the menu, but she gets out of breath quite easily. Suggest to go easy unless you want her passing out.
BBBJ: on par with the best.. she focuses on the glans, so there's a lot of tongue and suction involved. Didn't try to DT her.. too sweet to lay that kind of abuse down.
Painting: She deliberately exaggerated her moans to make me laugh while I was down under. Evil grin on her face all the while.
FJ1: started in missionary. was good while it lasted.. I suggested to switch to doggy, and realised her ass was really good for it. pumped her deep deep, then pushed her down for pronebone. continued pumping then whispered in her ear "I want to shoot in your mouth". Shot in her mouth.. mostly; the first rope went too fast and went up her face. oops
FJ2: didn't manage to finish the second shot as we spent too much time chatting. in the end got a few minutes' bbbj then RTU liao.

RTF: dunno how long more she will be around. will aim for one more rendezvous before she goes back.
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 19-11-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwantoknow View Post
Dice from SexAmazon

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=750792

Helping her to pen a FR since business is kinda of slow these days since there are two ang-pai in the house with only 2 rooms.

Location: Pretty central, discrete enough. A few bus stops shy from the nearest MRT
Looks: Looks much better IRL. Seeing her will melt any guys heart.
Body: Average height, smooth and taut skin. Natural Bs with perky nips that are quite sensitive to licks.
Shower: Experience B2B shower that are such a scarcity nowadays.
French: Will not shy away from french. Unleash her tongue fights when she gets high.
BBBJ: A high score for this one. Suction is power and attentive to the shaft and balls too.
FJ: Really up for bonk. With the chemistry we have, we have tried many positions that guys fantasize in JAV. Got to try her in doggy, what a view I must say.
RTF: Actually more times than I've ever rtf for any girl. I've exceeded my monthly budget liao, need to wait for vitamin M to recover

She's actually very smart and witty in her conversation, so much fun to be with. Wishing her all the best!
Thanks bro

Last edited by Sexamazon; 20-11-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster (A)

Contact Bro KK For The Girl You Want To Book. Will Guarantee You A Satisfying Trip To Here...!!

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-11-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 31-10-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster (A)

Last edited by Sexamazon; 21-11-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster (A)

Old 31-10-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster (A)

Old 31-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1