The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Private Party Challenge

This is my first attempt writing here. Please pardon me for poor english grammar
This is a story about 3 good friends.

Arthur (me) - VP in Bank. Married with 1 kid.
Jay - VP in Fin Tech company. Married with 1 kid.
Tim - VP in Marketing company. Married with 2 kids.

We were graduated from the same local university and shared similar interest (Sports, rock climbing, hiking etc). We are in our late 30s with decent career working in CBD. We have a lovely family and spent most of our time with wife and kid. We will find time to catch up for drinks, KTV session (around twice per month)

We started our cheong activities (Lup Sup Bar, KTV, Massage Parlour, Freelance FL / ML etc) since NS days. Story introduction up to this part should be more or less similar to the real life of many Singaporean Bros here.

The main story started after one Happy Hour KTV session at orchard. We went dinner at one japanese restaurant and discussed the usual post action review of the ladies etc.

Arthur: What's the review of your ladies? You two seem to enjoyed much..haha

Jay: Not bad la. First one is fake boobs but luckily the second one is natural boobs. Overall still good.

Tim: Both also not bad for me, but i like Arthur's first one. Damn sweet, next time i wanna choose her!

Arthur: Both good for me. Ok la Tim, u can choose my first one next time. Then i can try new stocks haha. But I'm getting bored of the KTV sessions and it is really hard now to arrange overseas cheong trips. Even a weekend 3D2N trip to BKK is difficult to obtain Visa from OC.

Jay: I also feel the same way. We already visited almost all KTV in Singapore. It become less exciting now.

Tim: But what to do? We can't cheong overseas and we can mainly cheong KTV in Singapore. Unless we can arrange private event where we can party and overnight with the ladies. Similar to what we can do in overseas etc

Arthur: Actually it is not impossible to arrange something in Singapore. Why not we do a challenge to organize one? I can volunteer to organize the first one. Then both of you organize the 2nd and 3rd one.

Tim: Sound fantasy but fun. If Arthur can successfully organize the first one, i can organize the 2nd one. Haha

Jay: Haha. If 1st and 2nd session really happened, i'll definitely organize the 3rd one.

Arthur: Challenge accepted. I will think for the ideas and update.

Jay & Tim: okok hope we won't wait until our hair turn grey. Haha

Stay tune for 2nd episode.....
Old 02-10-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Jackika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Private Party Challenge

Good start bro, camping for next update
Old 02-10-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Tiddarsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue..
Old 02-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 2 - Private Party Preparation by Arthur

Was busy at work for the few days after the last meetup with the guys. I still managed to slot in one massage session with one of my regular ML after work. Lucy (not real name) is a sweet and petite SYT. Her charges ($120 with HJ) are slighty more expensive than other ML in the website (usually is about $100 / $110 with HJ or CIM). This was my 5th visit for Lucy. In fact, I got the full service from her in my 4th visit which she said I was the only customer that she offered full service. Her advertisement in website is strictly only HJ (no BJ or FJ).

I was tired after few hard working days of in office and requested the usual massage + HJ. We cuddled and chatted on the bed after the service.

Lucy: 今天怎么没想和我拍拍呢?

Arthur: 有点累,所以按摩打飞机就好了。我今天这么临时约你,还蛮意外可以约到。

Lucy: 最近生意非常不好,有时一天只有几个客人。所以很多空时间。其实我还想你要求拍拍的。。。因为我也好久没做 爱了。。在新加坡这么久,也就一次。。就是上次和你的。。

Of course I don't believed, but still pretended to play on.
Arthur: 我真有荣幸,哈哈。

Lucy: 女人也会有需要呀,我在国内也时常和前男友拍拍。。只是我不敢和客人拍拍。。不安全。。其实我蛮喜欢你的, 来了几次都很有礼貌,而且你也很帅。所以我在新加坡的唯一次就给了你。。

Luckily I'm matured and experienced enough in my late 30s. Maybe I will melt if I was a young man haha. We continued chatting and happened to discuss on the topic of Private Party Challenge. She seem very excited and interested in the topic.

Lucy: 其实我有幻想和你一起去约会,只是我知道不可能,因为你已经有家庭了。而且最近生意也不好,所以我想参加你 的派对,也顺便可以赚钱。反正我们也已经拍拍了,我也不担心。。我可以问几个美女姐妹们,我想她们也会有兴 趣。。可以看你两位兄弟的照片吗?

I showed her our group photo, and she was very impressed with the looks and build of my bros. FYI - the three of us are very health conscious and active in sports to maintain fitness. We are about 1.8m and have lean build body.

Lucy: 三个都非常帅,这是真的吗。我想我的几位好姐妹一定会有兴趣参加。

Arthur: 我们三个都是算是事业有成和有家庭的男人。我会按排在一个非常私人漂亮的地方,所以非常安全。当然也会给很 好的服务费。你去先去找你的姐妹们,然后我们再计划。。

One day later, She confirmed three friends interested to join the party. She showed me their real life photos and I finally choose two out three. We negotiated and agreed on the compensation package and the service agreement.

$800 per lady + tips
Duration: 4pm on friday till Sat morning
Service: They will provide full service to each of the three guys. They must be fun and fully participate in all the games planned by me.

I planned the party on a friday. We managed to obtain visa from our OC by telling them we will be attending a management planning retreat in our company in sentosa. The events will be fully packed until night and we were required to stay overnight at the hotel until next day noon.

Next I logged into Airbnb and booked a nice penthouse condo at south / central area. It come with three bedrooms with king size bed and attached bathroom. It also come with spacious dining area and common living room for party.

Stay tune for next episode for the actual event day..
Old 02-10-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start here, camping here for more.
Old 03-10-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
blackskai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping too!
Old 03-10-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another camper here.
Old 03-10-2019, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 03-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 03-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Episode 3 (Private Party hosted by Arthur)

Finally the day came after many days of anticipation. We took 1/2 day leave and went to work in the morning as usual.

I checked in the penthouse condo at 3pm. Owner briefed me on the house rules and left. Wow the penthouse was nicely decorated and spacious. It was much nicer than my own condo! The three bedrooms were very neat and clean (just like standard 4 stars hotel room). I choose my preferred room and assigned the other rooms to Jay and Tim. Each room was placed with half a dozen of okamoto 001 condoms and a bottle of Listerine.

I printed out the event program schedule and pasted outside the door of each bedroom.

Program:
4pm - 5pm: Introduction + Light snacks + mini games
5pm - 6.30pm: Round 1 battle
6.30pm - 7.30pm: Dinner
7.30pm - 9pm: Drinking + Games
9pm to 10.30pm: Round 2 battle
10.30pm to midnight: Supper + Drinking + Games
Midnight to morning: Round 3 (overnight)

Everyone arrived at 4pm and I welcomed them to the party. All of them were very impressed on the class of the penthouse.

General profile of the ladies:
Lucy - 22 years, 160cm, B cups, petite and sweet. Overall she was most pretty in term of face. Figure = 7.5, Face = 8.5. Looked like a younger version of Ruby Lin. She belonged to the sweet type of girl and is my personal favourite among the three.

Bai (小白) - 25 years, 162cm, C cups, elegance and fair. She looked like those chio teacher or OL in CBD. Figure = 8, Face = 8. Looked a little liked Yang Mi.

Vivien - 23 years, 165cm, D cups, sexy and slutty. Figure = 8.5, face = 7.5. Looked like younger version of shu qi

All three are ML (massage + HJ only) but mentioned only additional services (BJ or FJ) were provided to their 1 or 2 regular customers.
We were very impressed on the quality of the three ladies. And we know each of us will get to try 3 different type (sweet / elegance / sexy) for the event.

Lucy whispered to me that Vivien and Bai were also impressed with the appearance and build for the 3 guys.

Seem the event started very well with excellent venue and good impression for both ladies and guys!
Old 03-10-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Episode 4 - Private Party hosted by Arthur

I gathered everyone to the dining area for snacks. I ordered starbucks beverage with some muffin, bagels and sandwiches via Grabfood. We took turn for self introduction while enjoying our snacks. The 3 ladies wore simple t-shirt / tank top with mini shorts which feel like we mingled with our chio bu school mates back in our university days.
We clicked quickly and there were lot of jokes and laughter.

Next I took out one stack of $10 notes, dices and 6 cups to play Bluff to warm up a bit. The guys and ladies sat in alternate position. If any of the guys lose each game, each lady will pocket $10. If any of the ladies lose each game, then all 3 of them need to do a simple forfeit. So it is a game where Guys vs Ladies.

Game 1: Ladies won. We purposely lost to make them feel happy. Damage $10 X 3.

Game 2: Guys won. Guy to remove the bra of the lady on his right side and ruba for 1 min. I was lucky to pair with Vivian (the best figure one) and had the first hands to grab the D cups boobs. Tim paired with Lucy (B cups) and Jay paired with Bai (C cups).

Game 3: Guys won. Guy to french the lady on his left side for 1 min. This time i was paired with Bai. She was a little shy. Her lips are soft and I can smell her nice perfume. Tim paired with Vivian and Jay paired with Lucy.

Game 4: Guys won. Guy to remove the mini shorts of the lady and enjoyed her butt for 1 min. This time I was paired with my sweet lucy, Tim paired with Bai and Jay paired with vivian.

Game 5: Ladies won. Damage $10 X 3.

Time flies and it was 5pm. And it mean firing time. I took 3 pairs (K, Q & J) from a new pack of poker cards. I assigned Lucy (K), Bai (Q) and Vivian (J). And the guys will picked one card each to pair with their first partner for round one firing.

My most ideal game plan was:
Round 1 - Bai. She was the most shy and gentle hence I think she will be less wild. Sperm bank was 100% full now, the strategy was to go slow so that first shot will not mis-fired or shot quickly. I prayed hard I don't paired with vivien (D cup with slutty face) for round 1, otherwise I will definitely lost control and game over quickly.

Round 2: Vivien was my best choice for round 2. Sperm Bank 50% now. I should be in tip top condition for long battle with this slutty looking chio bu.

Round 3 (Overnight). Lucy was my ideal choice to sleep over night as she got the most rapport with me. Need to choose my favourite one to cuddle sleep.

I'm not sure what was the game plan for Tim and Jay.
Tim was the first one to draw the card. I secretly prayed hard on my end haha. He picked King Card which was Lucy!!

Next was Jay's turn to pick on the remaining two cards. I continued to pray hard he picked J card (vivien). He slowly peeped his card and he smiled. I got a bad feeling now.

Jay: 小白来,进我的房间。我会好好的照顾你的。哈哈

My game plan failed. Jay picked Queen which was Bai. Which mean Vivien the slut was my round one partner!!! I looked at Vivien and she gave me the most CFM look. My little bro immediately turn hard. I know i was facing the most powerful partner for round one.

Tim and Lucy happily walked into their room and closed door. Jay carried his favourite Bai in his strong arms back to his room as well.

Vivien stared at me and said: 帅哥哥,我们也洞房吧。我吃定你了!

I felt excited and yet anxious while Vivien and I proceed into my room.

Stay tune for next episode....
Old 04-10-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue!
Old 04-10-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pastamania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love to have this type of party
Old 04-10-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1