The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheryl, my colleague's wife.

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 09-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

wah subscribing looks like something interesting coming up...
Old 09-04-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

I like the way you write and back up with pictures (although online sourced); it helps us to see things from your perspective.. up you rep!! Huart ah..
Old 09-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, more updates please
Old 10-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 14
Hondajazz2377 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHondajazz2377 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story..
Old 10-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
youwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

28th March 2014.

Jia Jun, Daniel, Wei Bing and myself had arranged to meet at a bar for dinner and some light drinking at 7pm. Brandon couldn't join us as he had some plans with Cheryl.

After about about 2 hours or so, we were getting ready to leave (Jia Jun was sending us back, he didn't drink as he drove straight over from work) when our phones rang in unison.

"Are you guys still at the bar? I am coming over if you guys are. Cheryl with me"

Brandon.. He sure know how to make us stay..

"How? Want wait for him not? Since Friday also, I don't mind staying late." Jia Jun asked, his expression almost like he wanted us to.

"Wait for him or wait to see Cheryl? I know your pattern one leh." Daniel rebutted.

"Mai like that la. Bran like to show, I like to see. Not wrong ma" Jia Jun exclaimed as we all burst out laughing. "Ok ah? I reply him say we waiting for him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh they come already." Wei Bing said as he waved to both of them.

Jia Jun and I turned to look as we were back facing them. I swear all 4 of us were mentally stripping Cheryl as the two of them walked towards us.

Cheryl was wearing a white off shoulder with denim shorts. Nothing fancy but showing enough flesh to make guys go for a second look.

"Hey guys!" Brandon's voice snapping us out of our trance.

"Hello!" Cheryl added quickly.

"I ask the waiter to bring 2 more chairs" I said, trying to recompose myself as I motioned for the waiter to come over.

"I go toilet first hor." Cheryl whispered to Brandon.

While the waiter was setting up the additional 2 chairs, I watched as Cheryl disappeared into the bar. The seating arrangement was now 3 person facing 3 person. 1 empty seat on each side of the table.

"Want swap place with me? Later Cheryl can sit beside you." Wei Bing asked Brandon.

"No need la, she sit opposite me ok one. Like that you can get a close up view or even touch." joked Brandon as he moved into his seat. "How? Sexy enough bo?"

"Yea.. Cb you very heng leh. Always get to fuck this type of girl." Daniel added.

"Aiya the 4 of you also heng what. At least I like to share with you all."

"Anyway," Brandon look around as he hissed for us to come closer. "Just FYI, she's not wearing a bra."

"Wah really not brother. She don't look like so wild type leh."

In my mind, I knew Brandon wasn't joking as I have already seen Cheryl not wearing a bra during one of the times we met. Looks like the others didn't catch a glimpse then.

"She's not la, but I think with the right grooming she can. She very obedient one." Brandon explained. "My perfect kind of girlfriend."

Last edited by youwantsomeofit; 10-04-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

youwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyouwantsomeofit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just then, Cheryl came back from the toilet. She look slightly surprised at the seating arrangement but nonetheless took her seat next to Wei Bing.

We had ordered an additional 2 towers of beer. And as usual, the chit chat turned into drinking games and before we knew it, we were finishing up our drinks.

Cheryl was alot more opened up now. Perhaps it was the alcohol or perhaps she now feels comfortable around us as it wasn't the first few times we hung out anymore.

"Alright shall we finish up our drinks and go?" Daniel asked.

"Scissors paper stone! Loser shall drink finish all 5 cups left!" Chery said loudly.

She was definitely drunk at this point of time. I looked up at Brandon, he seem keen on the idea.

"Ok let's go! But if you lose, I'm not helping you to drink hor." Brandon replied Cheryl.

"Ok ah I count." Cheryl said in a drunken slur. "Scissors.. Paper.. Stone!"

All 4 of us chose stone (Jia Jun wasn't playing as he's not drinking) while Cheryl was the only one choosing scissors.

"Walao you all cheat one is it?!"

"Drink up!" Brandon proclaimed.

We watched as Cheryl grab the very first cup before gulping it down. When she approached her third cup, she was already a goner.

"I think you all better help her la." Jia Jun said, "I go drive my car over, you all wait for me at the road side."

Me and Brandon ended up drinking the remaining two before we moved to the road side to wait for Jia Jun. Cheryl was more or less unconscious at this point of time.

When Jia Jun arrived, we had to carry her into the rear seat. Daniel tooked the seat infront as he was the last to be dropped off while Wei Bing, Brandon, Cheryl and I squeeze into the rear.

Cheryl was in between myself and Brandon. As we begin our journey back, Cheryl slided down and soon she was resting on my lap like this while Brandon was holding onto her.

Last edited by youwantsomeofit; 10-04-2019 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

After awhile, I felt a nudge on my shoulder while I was using my phone. I looked over and Brandon was now nudging Wei Bing.

As both of us looked at him, it become apparent what he was trying to do.

He paused for a brief moment, trying to ascertain that there was no reaction from Cheryl.

Neither myself or Wei Bing said anything as we both waited eagerly for Brandon to continue.

Old 10-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

We held our collective breath as Brandon gave her top one hard pull, exposing her breast to us now.

My dick was hard as a rock now while Brandon began playing with Cheryl's nipple. As fast as it began, Brandon stopped abruptly, perhaps cautious of suddenly waking Cheryl up.

Damn.. I wanted a touch.. From the look of his face, I could tell that Wei Bing wanted it too..

Brandon smiled at us with a proud look on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after, we arrived at Brandon's house. Cheryl had to be carried off the car with the aid of Brandon and myself.

Since Wei Bing's house is of walking distance from Brandon's, he volunteered to help Brandon bring Cheryl up before walking back on his own.

The image of Cheryl's top getting pull down repeated in my head countless times as I watch the two of them carrying her before disappearing into the lift lobby..

Old 10-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow great update thanks...
Old 10-04-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue to update . a nice story !
Old 10-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoHaiHao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of pics TS, looking forward to more updates and pics
Old 11-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1