The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cuccittini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
Really so fun ah? How does cunt juice taste like?
My wife loves pussy sex so much that she is not interested in doing anything else. She doesn't mind doing BJ for me if I ask her to.
She don't offer to give me BJ, she also never asked me eat her pussy, so I never do it on her before.
Once in a while, I will grab her head and deep throat her. She is ok with it but I always feel bad after it.
Just simple hugging and kissing/frenching alone is enough to make her wet and horny enough.
So most of the time, I'm letting the FLs/WLs do the BJs for me instead.
Give a try la, don't try you'll never know
Old 24-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are three chat groups for samsters.

Sex chat and general chat : https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRURED6LfrdRtx4riWg

Foodie chat : https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

KTV chat : https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUL6PZqm9wSfdO9IFQ
Thanks for sharing! Sadly this isn't an option for me as this includes sharing of telegram user and my DP is on telegram and all which isn't v anonymous as of now.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 9
AhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant future

I learned there are senior samsters behaving like cyber bullies.
As seniors, instead of guiding the junior ones, these few dictate what should and what should not be posted here.
They made sarcastic remarks on your postings and some even continue attack you if they don’t like what you posted.

Expired :-
Aklim, Orangeproud, vampangel, doubledutch, LaoErGePaPa, Cando
Old 24-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhZhu View Post
I learned there are senior samsters behaving like cyber bullies.
As seniors, instead of guiding the junior ones, these few dictate what should and what should not be posted here.
They made sarcastic remarks on your postings and some even continue attack you if they don’t like what you posted.
Consider lucky you are not zapped. Try post in non-safety zone and you will understand what I mean.

BTW, why are you keep attacking one nick who accused you of scam? After you upped then case close but you continue to post warning.

I had quite a few who didn't return favor to me and after posting about a week, I stopped because no point to continue posting. Continue posting will deemed to be sore loser.

Hope you got my 2 cents worth.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 24-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 9
AhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant futureAhZhu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Consider lucky you are not zapped. Try post in non-safety zone and you will understand what I mean.

BTW, why are you keep attacking one nick who accused you of scam? After you upped then case close but you continue to post warning.

I had quite a few who didn't return favor to me and after posting about a week, I stopped because no point to continue posting. Continue posting will deemed to be sore loser.

Hi bro ts I really appreciate your good advice I will do as what you advised.

These cyber bullies senior samsters if continued the bullying, do not benefit sbf. And this will be my last posting.

I did not attack PinkOcean, I am just highlighting he pm-ed and accused me a cheater lol, I have returned his ups and pm him , but he is too arrogant and did not apologise. Showing no respect. A newbie behaving in this manner ? I doubt so.
Some friends mentioned PinkOcean might be clone of senior samster here

I am curious to know who own this clone, now I have rough idea who this clone belongs to.

Ps : adios !

Expired :-
Aklim, Orangeproud, vampangel, doubledutch, LaoErGePaPa, Cando

Last edited by AhZhu; 24-11-2019 at 10:46 AM. Reason: ADIOS !
Old 24-11-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15185 / Power: 13
Boarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond reputeBoarding has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am curious to know who own this clone, now I have rough idea who this clone belongs to.
Don't bother to guess lah!

All those color coded and animal nicks belong to same clones.

Please share what you learned from sbf!!!
Old 24-11-2019, 02:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I learned that lots of members don't know how to change the DNS on their computers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Please share what you learned from sbf!!!

Learn to not ask questions or post negative comments in certain threads that have resident judge and jury. Better to just read and leech.
Old 24-11-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

I learned that hypocrites feel that it's ok if photo is posted on Instagram with 10,000 likes but it's not ok if it's is posted on SBF/Telegram groups.

I learned that it's okay for ants/mosquitoes/flies to view upskirts, but it's somehow forbidden for humans. They said "not sure what's so shiok with upskirts, it's just a piece of cloth", if it's just a piece of cloth, then why forbid it?

They said men are horny perverts, but yet they crave for constant attention. Clearly it's not what is being seen, but WHO is seeing it. If a handsome guy saw zaogeng, they giggle, if an ugly guy saw zaogeng, they raise their pitchforks.

/rant

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 24-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3901 / Power: 11
Acegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond reputeAcegik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These cyber bullies senior samsters if continued the bullying, do not benefit sbf. And this will be my last posting.

I did not attack PinkOcean, I am just highlighting he pm-ed and accused me a cheater lol, I have returned his ups and pm him , but he is too arrogant and did not apologise. Showing no respect. A newbie behaving in this manner ? I doubt so.

Up you 6 aces
You have spoken out on behalf of many newly registered bros

2nd Round
Justl00king
Devilchan78
S.B.Y.1
Love 6969
ly1968
Clownteaser
Izaaat
ThankyouSir
Ah rat
SureScore
TwinTowers
Arse-nal
Old 24-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

me too am a clone....
Old 24-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
me too am a clone....
Everybody knows you are a clone lah hahahaaa ...
How are you my good friend ?

AhZhu text me says you up him, kumsia hor

Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post

Well said ah boarding

Big Huat Arh !!!

Quote:

My full respect for you ah zhu my dear friend ... hahahaaa I treat you drinks hor next week

Very high level csi ... and kumsia for showing us the truth of cyber world ... !!

First I thought the donor clones zappers are zapping bros freely for fun, in actual facts they zap due to disagreement of bros postings but that’s it ... this is what reputation points are for .. !! The donor clones zapper don’t bully or post threat to bros !!!

And now I learn from ah zhu, that there are samsters here team up and bullying other bros when they dislike their postings , they are worst than the clones zappers ... discouraging others from postings what they feel... WTF !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Learn to not ask questions or post negative comments in certain threads that have resident judge and jury. Better to just read and leech.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
I learned that hypocrites feel that it's ok if photo is posted on Instagram with 10,000 likes but it's not ok if it's is posted on SBF/Telegram groups.

I learned that it's okay for ants/mosquitoes/flies to view upskirts, but it's somehow forbidden for humans. They said "not sure what's so shiok with upskirts, it's just a piece of cloth", if it's just a piece of cloth, then why forbid it?

They said men are horny perverts, but yet they crave for constant attention. Clearly it's not what is being seen, but WHO is seeing it. If a handsome guy saw zaogeng, they giggle, if an ugly guy saw zaogeng, they raise their pitchforks.

/rant
Up you both 13 Big Huat Arh !!

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-11-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Everybody knows you are a clone lah hahahaaa ...
How are you my good friend ?

AhZhu text me says you up him, kumsia hor

Big Huat Arh !!!
aiyah... so fast everyone knows liao ah?
die loh like this... must stay low for 86400 seconds first...

big HUATS to you too bro song...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1