The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood

Next chapter please.

Nicely written with good flow and easy reading.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Next chapter please.

Nicely written with good flow and easy reading.
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 22-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
nice one bro ... camping for updates
Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-11-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!    

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 22
ZenneZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh wow.
I remembered your story.
Made me wanted to post my experiences as well, but haha I can't write
Old 22-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Geylang, Our Hollywood(Tirak aka Lek)

==============================================
We all seek sadness sometimes..... If we can't feel any other emotions, sadness is our best companion. At least we feel alife in someway...
-- Eric Cantona
==============================================

I being thrusting harder into my tirak when I notice her grabbing the bedsheet. Her whole body tense up, her moaning stop, she shut her eyes and her eye browns shape into a very alluring frown.

Tirak: "Cum... Cum togooetherrrr.."
Me: argh...(I acknowledge with a grunt, concentrating on the wetness and tightening of her pussy gripping my cock as I try to build up my own orgasm)
Tirak: "Inside me... Inside, I want to feel" she whimpered
Me: "Nooww.. cumming.... now....." , I lied as I watched the necklace jump around her neck each time I thrust in my pelvis hard not because of passion but because of suspicion and jealousy.

My Tirak raise her hips, and the room roar into a silent as her breathing sound came to a halt. Her neck and ears turn red, and I feel her pussy grip tighten till a new gush of warm wetness surrounds my cock. I couldn't feel the tightness of her pussy anymore but instead feels a pain above my right nipple. My tirak has to tilt her head up to bite and suck my chest. MY dick is sliding in and out freely now, and I still haven't cum, and I need to cum now, I am fast losing the moment to the distracting necklace on the neck of my Tirak.
I shut my eyes and imagine my tirak looking into my eyes longingly, telling me she loves me in the angelic white dress I bought her during our trip to east coast.

I sense my orgasm building up again but my tirak has already finished her orgasm. She is now trying to find her breath and also seems to be pushing me away. While frowning, her eyes and mouth form into an O as she takes in air from her mouth, giving a cartoon expression of surprise or whatever... I dunno.

I lost my concentration and breath when an image of a certain man that often wait for my tirak at the waiting area of this damn whorehouse. My orgasm fades away and I collapse onto her.

After we finish catching our breath, my tirak tries to wiggle herself out from under me. I raise my body and withdrew from her. I watch her check my still erecting dick and place her hand onto her pussy, most probably putting a finger into herself to check if I deposited my essence into her.

Tirak: U got cum or never cum?
Me: ermm.
Tirak: Why you never cum? U bluff me! She frowned again.
Me: I laughed.
Tirak: Next time I don't want to cum already. Cum already very tired you know.
(There is a few missing bytes of data of my memory here. Really can't recall the whole flow of this scene)

I remember her expressing her frustration, and also pain in her back, grumbling that she is very tired after cumming and very hard to work if she let herself cum. Will be dry, pussy will feel pain... blah blah.

That night, after I shot my swimmers into her after she rides me for like 20mins, she checks my sperm after letting it drip out of her.

Tirak: u got go fuck other girl or not?
Me: no lar.
Tirak: don't believe you. if never why so long cannot cum, why your water so little?
Me: really don't have!
Tirak: If u got I understand. But must use condom ok? I only have you no condom me, I don't want to die.
Me: Really don't have lar!
Tirak: Bluff!
Me: You then bluff. Your customer so many always come find you 1hr 2hr 3hr. You then have many customers no condom.
Tirak: I always tell you I always use condom u no believe me!
Tell you already, last time have, but now got you, must protect me must protect you, everyone now also uses.
Me: then last time those never use one how? they no angry meh?
Tirak: I tell them already, they want no condom, go find other girls, can find 369, 456 also can, but now find me must use condom.

(blah blah blah, more lost bytes in my memory, can't paint the whole flow of the scene)

I remember that night, thoughts of how working girls KC their customers by going raw with them, how I find it hard to believe my tirak even though she seems so believable. How logic tells me that I can't be the only guy. How blah blah blah blah blah blah.

I indeed haven't been screwing other girls since I found myself missing her each and every day.(ok I did screw an ex regular a week ago. Buts its goodbye sex!) I have given up casual sex when I go clubbing, stop exploring other houses to uncover gems, announce to my ex fuck buddy that I am now in a relationship. There are so many moments that I feel frustrated and wanted to vent my frustration by screwing other girls, just to get the cheap thrill of getting back at my tirak for little petty jealousy or suspicions.
But it has been 4 years since I felt myself in love. For this girl, I want to try to be a good tirak, but my chiongster mentality logic always puts up a fight, causing me to struggle to love her completely, causing us unnecessary arguments.

I thought of Chilli Padi, Ling, Fon, PingPing , KuanTin, and several others that I had gone raw over my last 12 years of Chionging. I thought of how I had witnessed so many KC, how both bros and working ladies struggle in the ever so dramatic land of Hollywood.

I start to pull out all the facts and observations from my memory bank over the years and visualize the kind of emotion, reality, and moral struggle a working girl can go through each day till they finally surrender their soul.

I already see it all and know it all. Why am I going into such a petty and childish argument over a dumb necklace and condom?

Am I really In love? Or I am just seeking the emotional thrill in Geylang Hollywood?

I studied my Tirak as she pounces around the room doing her nightly cleaning up routine. A trace of white cum leak down her thighs when she bends over to change the bedsheet, in which accordingly to her, she specifically bought this bed sheet just for my usage whenever I stayed overnight.
She was smiling to herself while she studied the pattern on the bedsheet. More white cum leak out from her pussy and she carelessly uses her index finger to wipe up the leakage and dip the cum covered finger into her mouth.
Her eyes rolled upwards as she licks her lips as if she is trying to study the taste.
She didn't look back at me. Nor give me a pretentious cfm look where other sluts most probably would had done. She simply tasted it and then dive into deep thoughts.
She took out her notebook and started writing down notes. The number of session she clocked today, and the amount of tips she got etc etc.
Then, she took out a book I am all too familiar with. I bought that book for her, in which she uses it as a journal.
I studied the features on her face, the dimples that I fell in love with, the delicate neck and the shoulder line connecting her collarbone. Her firm B cup breast with nice small nipples jigs around each time she tucks her hair to the back of her ears as she dives into her own secluded world to write her journal.
She is indeed beautiful with a very proportionate figure. Features that made me became her regular in the first place and visited her almost daily because as a season chiongster, I know when I spot a super rare gem and the tactic to secure a super rare gem is not to shower them with gifts but strike hard and fast to fill the emotional and mental gap in them before others did to secure the most exclusive services.
So how can we be in love? This can only be purely transaction. No hassle gf sex is what we Chiongster want.
And then my tirak did something. While writing, she removes her necklace and put it in a random box filled with other miscellaneous stuff of paper clips, sweets and cheap pieces of jewellery.
She then took out the jewellery box I gave her and unlock it. Inside contains the necklace and all other little things including random small handwritten notes I gave her, neatly arranged.
She put on the necklace I gave her and went back to writing her journal.

I watched the whole process and an image of an ex malaysian cat 150 name Bing Bing flashed across my mind
Old 22-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

KC style story..

Not bad not bad.. at least it doesn’t have YouTube clips or “how I reminisced the past with my XXX” theme..

Keep it up.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 23-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice recollections of sweet memories, camping here for more please.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Geylang, Our Hollywood (Bing Bing)

A pro will never truly love you while still in the trade and probably can never will
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Translated from Mandarin)

BingBing : " I am ... your woman... my body belongs to you.. fuck me hard.. I want you to feel good... I want my body to be filled with your hot essence...I am yours... fuck me hard... I am yours... my body is yours...Say I am your woman! Say it.. "

I felt her pussy contracted.. but it isn't the irregular spasms of pussy muscle but rather a learned controlled pussy contraction that Bing Bing does to give more pleasure for her client.

Me: *Groan*

Bing Bing: Yes! I like to hear that. Tell me you belong to me, just tell me... let me hear it.

(Silence)

Bing Bing: I just want to hear it... tell me you are my man.. and you belong to me. Say it... Say it....

Me: I am yours.. I am your man.. I love you.....

Upon hearing, BingBing digs her nails into my ass and pull my neck towards her and gave me a very animal kiss where I felt the clashing of our teeth, and biting on my lips. It hurts, but it also made my sperm burst out of my balls and splat into the walls of Bing Bing raw vaginal.

BingBing: Yes.. Shoot inside me... make me yours...urghhh.....

I felt more intense contraction from her pussy wall causing a milking effect on my dick. The spasms in my dick seem to have prolonged by another few seconds although it didn't feel like I had any more cum to shoot.
I however wondered did she really had an orgasm or was that her pussy contraction skill.

"You are my man....." Bing Bing whispered to herself... Her eyes watery... in a Daze. She snaked her lips onto my neck and begin to suckle. This wasn't for pleasure. She is marking her territory.

I resisted a little... very little.... it was just a small natural reflex of tilting my head a little to move the skin on my neck to loosen her lips' grip on my neck.

Her pussy tightens as if she is telling me to stay inside her.
I froze.. concentrating on the pleasure... Feeling the warmth of our juices flowing about between my still harden cock and her tunnel

" I am your woman." (Wo shi Ni de Nu Ren) She whispered again as she studied her mark on my neck.

I watched the tone in her eyes changed from a loving girlfriend to suddenly a professional courtesan

BingBing: Did you feel good?

Me in dazed: uh? ah... Yeah yeah.... it was very intense

She studied me for a few seconds. "Don't think too much into what was being said. Just enjoy that moment. Don't worry.

Me: ah.... soo.. you said those to make me feel good?

BingBing: Partly. But also to make myself feel good.

Me: Oh?

BingBing smiled and nodded her head and explained that while I am her client, she also does have emotional and sexual needs and being in this trade means having their emotional and sexual needs frequently tickled, unfulfilled, disillusioned and broken

Most new pros at geylang will have a few cycles of disillusioned relationship when they misunderstood the emotions and intimacy they felt from great sex from a particular regular client is a basis to start a relationship with them.

I left the room that day feeling slightly confused and wondered a lot about the life of BingBing and other working Pros.

I started paying more attention In woes of a Tirak and other threads of people that are in a relationship with a Geylang working girl.
Back then, Sammyboy was a lot less commercialize and most Chiongster only just began to share their geylang drama in the forum. We samsters were a lot less informed and naive compared to samsters today.

I continue to patronize BingBing for many more years till she retired and we became sort of friends along the way. She is either a very transparent straightforward person, or somewhere along the way, we develop a very frank and open friendship.
She was indeed a teacher to me in many ways, much like the nicknamed samsters gave her from tommy's place

Last edited by euks; 24-11-2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
jacki43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go NTUC to buy coke and potato chip
Old 24-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Geylang, Our Hollywood (Bing Bing part 2(

A pro will never truely love you while still in the trade and probably can never will
================================================== ==========

Where Disneyland or teens magazine taught us that love is unconditional and eternal, BingBing showed me that love is simply a disillusioned state of heighten sense of well being and is another form of transaction between humans.

For BingBing, the need for "love" is no different from the need for food or water , which can be purchased by currency.
The difference is there is no factory that can manufacture love for purchase, like food or water. Suppliers of love are from common people like us and it doesn't come in definite quality, quantity or consistency. It is ever-changing, and therefore the transaction is ever-changing as well.
It is like abstract art, totally junk for some but can worth millions for others.

BingBing: "Today I feel like having good Japanese food, and I just got my salary and is having an off day. So I am willing to spend 90mins on traveling and 120 dollars on the food. Tomorrow I am busy, in a bad mood, but still rich. I am thus only willing to spend 5mins on traveling, 120dollars on food, but due to time constraints, I went to a nearby restaurant and end up spending 200 dollars on food which I didn't enjoy either due to my bad mood or the food is simply lousy." She stared at me and observed my reaction.

Me: ahh... (In deep thoughts) (Silence....) So.. in a way.. it is no different from feeling hungry? (Her analogy still didn't quite make sense to me till today but somehow I still understood what she is trying to say)

BingBing: *smile* When you are feeling empty or lonely, you seek love and companionship just like when you seek food when you are hungry.
I like you, I really do and sometimes I feel "love" when we are intimate. Sometimes I wish we get to see each other more when I feel lonely or I have a bad day. But my views about love is very different from you. I am in the flesh trade, where I open up my body and become totally vulnerable in exchange for money. A woman's emotional defense, spiritual identity, sense of ownership and belonging is at its most vulnerable state when we dun have our clothes to protect us. When we are being penetrated by strangers, we need to block our emotions or we end up losing ourselves from one man to another. It is a very scary and dark world when we do not know who belongs to me and who do I belong to. It is the same as not knowing where and how to get food and water for the next 3 days."

(She Paused)

BingBing stared at me with intensity that made me feel naked and vulnerable.

BingBing "So when I tell you I love you and wish you are mine, I do mean it but in my own terms which is very different from yours. I wish you belong to me sometimes, I want you to cum inside me because it makes me feel I belong to you. But that is also for my own sense of belonging. That I belong to someone but ONLY for that moment, because I am in the flesh trade. You understand?

Me: I understand....

We made love that day, lost in time for hours in which she refuses to calculate how much I needed to give her OKT but assures me she will settle it.

I continue to visit her frequently for many years whenever I needed quality sex and pay for it. From time to time, she will SMS me and we will meet at a nearby hotel and have sex the way she wants it. Occasionally, we have a date for a meal or movie either as a friend or lover depending on her mood that day.
We went to a concert once as a couple in which she either bought or got the tickets from someone. I visited her hometown once in which I pose as her Singaporean boyfriend to wrap up her stories she tells back home.
And then she gave me a wallet one day, and retire and disappear from our Geylang Hollywood.
Nothing was said but everything is communicated from that wallet......an item that holds currency but also of personal and of sentimental value.

Last edited by euks; 24-11-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Old 24-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood (Bing Bing part 2(

Nice share TS, do continue..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1