The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 30

Ben: Hope the 3 bosses are happy with the program so far. The next activities will be at the swimming pool. All the 4 ladies go change into bikinis and meet at swimming pool in 15 mins time.

Ben prepared swimming shorts for the guys and guided us to the private swimming pool. We lay on the comfortable outdoor chairs and cock tail were served.

Ben: The ladies will cat walk to the swimming pool area now. This is also a chance to access their potential and to see if our trainers trained them well or not. 3 bosses here, please feel free to give any feedbacks too!

Aina was the first to walk in with 1 piece white sexy deep V bikini. She also wore sunglasses and white high heels. She looked confident and professional.

Tina was the 2nd model to walk in with 2 piece white bikini and silver high heels. She also wore a cute straw hat.

Jasmin was next. She wore 2 piece silver bikini which showed her D cup boobs. She also wore white heels and sunglasses.

So far Aina, Tina and Jasmin certainly had the potential to be top models. Tall, slim, big boobs and confident.

Sarah was the last to walk in. She was the youngest among them at 20 years old. Her catwalk was a little clumsy but she was smiling all the time. She wore 1 piece lacey silver bikini with silver high heels Her B boobs were the smallest size among them (Aina, Tina - C cups, Jasmin - D cups).

Ben: Good job for Aina, Tina and Jasmin! Alamak Sarah what are you doing? Are you walking in the market? Such an embarrassment! Sorry 3 bosses here, Sarah is the most newbie in our company...still need more training! That was why I did not choose her for this event initially..

The ladies giggled and Sarah gave the naughty look. The guys admired and short list their next bonk partner. The safe choice will be Aina, Tina and Jasmin whom were perfect in all area. But there is a challenge inside me to taste raw and fresh talent...so in my mind i surprisingly decided to choose Sarah!

Ben: These white and silver bikinis are latest theme from victoria secret. We will be helping them for one upcoming model show in KL.

Ben: There are still time for 1 more sex battle before dinner with Mr K. Each girl will spend 10 mins rotation to seduce each boss. End of the game, the bosses need to choose their next sex partner. There will be additional incentive for the ladies successfully choosen by the 3 bosses. Not incentive will be given to the one whom was not selected which will be auto assign to me.

All the 4 ladies quickly moved forward to find their targets. Aina skipped past me as she knew I won't choose the same partner for round 2. Tina approached me first.

Tina: Hi Boss Arthur. Can i sit beside you?

Arthur: Sure. We have not really speak to each other earlier but i was noticing your hot figure actually.

Tina: I was also noticing you earlier, especially when you were fucking Aina...you were so manly...

Arthur: Oh really? Which activities you most enjoyed earlier?

Tina: I like to lick lollipop and i wish to taste your lollipop now ok?

Arthur: Ok i shall grant your wish...

Tina placed her face on my swimming short. She used her hands to gentle rub my groins area and balls which similar to juagen. My dick turned hard naturally from her teasing then she pulled down my swim shorts to lick my dick. She did not sucked my dick immediately as she licked my balls and groin area slowly...finally she focus on my dick and gave a sensation deep throat BBBJ. Her foxy eyes were looking at me all these while. I concluded she was a BJ expert and took note in my mind.

Arthur: Top BJ skills....I love it...Now i want to sample taste your big boobs..

Tina sat on top of me and allowed me to lick all over her C cup boobs...yummy

Ben: 10 mins up....change partner now!

Tina reminded me to choose her before she moved to her next target...Jasmin the D cup boobs was next to approach me!

Jasmin: Hi Boss Arthur, you thirsty? Shall i feed you with some cock tail?

Arthur: Yes i'm actually quite thirsty...

Jasmin then purposely spilled the cock tail on her bikini top..

Jasmin: Arthur do you mind drinking the cock tail directly from my boobs?

Wah...this pattern not bad.. i quickly licked all over her D cup boobs...

Arthur: The cock tail water tasted even better with your susu!

Jasmin: You drink enough susu already, is time to feed your little bro now...

Jasmin removed my swim shorts and breast fuck my little bro just like a japanese AV. My dick fully erected now...

Arthur: OMG you so good at teasing me...get a cap...let do a quickie here..

Ben: 10 mins up...ladies please change partner...

Jasmin: Boss Arthur, 10 mins is up already. You choose me later ok? We can fuck many patterns...

I made my notes in my mind...Jasmin got D cut boobs and know how to tease guys...Tina got C cup boobs and is a BBBJ expert...

Next Sarah the unpolished gem walked towards me.

Sarah: Hi Arthur, do you want to swim together in this nice pool?

Arthur: Your bikini still nicely intact, you never took off them to seduce other guys?

Sarah: Mine are small nei nei, the other ladies all big nei nei...guys only like big ones...i can't win them hehe

Arthur: Big or small nei nei...i need to verify with my own hands then say...

Sarah: See if you can catch me first hehe

Sarah jumped inside the pool and swim away.. My swim truck were already removed by the previous lady...I just jumped into the pool naked and chased after Sarah...I caught her in no time and removed her bikini!

Sarah: Told you already...small nei nei...B cups only la

Arthur: B cups are just right size for your slim body...your nipples are very sexy...time to drink some susu...

Sarah: Noooo....aiyo....boss suck more gentle...it is very itchy and sensitive la...arghh...

I felt her whole body shiver and full of goosebumps...Next i put my middle finger inside her pussy...

Arthur: Wow your pussy is tight...

Sarah: My pussy only got fucked 3 times....2 times with my first boyfriend last year...and just now 1 time by Boss Ben...

Arthur: OMG you are so fresh and raw...i like...

Ben: 10 mins up...all gathered here...ladies stand one line for final verdict...the additional incentives is go italy trip for next month...we will only select 5 models from all 30 models in our company...so 3 slots will be confirmed now...

The 4 ladies waited anxiously for the final verdict.

Ben: Let start with the one with biggest boobs 1st. Anyone choose Jasmin please raise your hand!

Jay raised his hand! I just knew it, big boobs are always the most popular choice! Jasmin went over to hug Jay!

Ben: Next is Aina which is also one of our most popular model! Interested party please raise your hand!

Tim was fast to raise his hand, maybe he thought I will RTF Aina and contest with him..haha...Aina celebrated with a hug with Tim!

Ben: Only left Tina and Sarah now. There is one more winner! Let guess who Boss Arthur will choose?

Everyone guessed I will choose Tina and even Sarah also pointed her finger at Tina.

Arthur: I choose Sarah!

Ben: Boss you sure? I recommended Tina as I believe she has more skills to serve you better. Sarah is still raw and inexperienced...

Arthur: No, I just want Sarah!

Tina was disappointed and started sobbing.Then this time Jay did a heroic action...

Jay: Tina come over to my side. I want both Tina and Jasmin to serve me. All 4 ladies will win the incentives!

Ben: Ok As long as all the bosses happy, then all 4 ladies are winner! All of you are going Italy next month!

The ladies all celebrated like we were their life savior haha. And lucky Jay got to experience two Malay SYT 双飞! Shiok!!

Ben: Time is 4.30pm now. Let gathered back at 6pm. You guys have 90 mins private time with your selected ladies inside your room. Unlimited shots...But i recommend you guys to reserve some energy for later activities at night! Enjoy guys!

We brought our ladies into our respective room.
Arthur + Sarah
Tim + Aina
Jay + Jasmin + Tina (双飞)

At this stage, my vision was not store ammos for later activities...I just want to fuck this cute malay raw and fresh unpolished gem badly now!

Stay tune
Old 15-11-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 31

All of us went back to our respective love nest. The feeling for Sarah was like taking my girl friend to hotel for the first time.

Arthur: Let not waste any precious time...we quickly go bathe together now...then we have more time on bed later!

Sarah: Aiyo you are so horny..must wash clean clean ok? Hehe

Sarah was so fresh and sweet...i kept kissing and ruba her during the bath session...

We finished bathing and lay on the king size bed to start the battle. We engaged in fierce frenching while my hands fondled her cute B cup boobs.

Sarah: Are you always so passionate during love making?

Arthur: Only passionate to woman i loved a lot...i can't explain why...but i like you a lot from the first time i see you

Sarah: You melted my heart...for this 90 mins i will treat you like my hubby

Arthur: Hubby mean can fuck you raw without condom leh..you sure? Haha

Sarah: Aiyo...must wear condom la...wait i pregnant how...my parents will kill me...i'm only 20 years old...

Arthur: If you pregnant with my baby, does it mean our baby is a baba or nonya? Haha

I licked all over her body from top to bottom. I requested for 69. Her blow job skill was still amateur but i enjoyed eating her pussy. She moaned and released some white thick pussy juices into my mouth. Luckily it was not smelly and did not tasted bad. I continued to lick her pussy and was treated with more juices.

We stopped 69. I stand beside the bed and demanded Sarah to suck my dick.

Sarah: Eeee, why your mouth got white thick fluid?

Arthur: You take a look at your pussy and you will know why?

Sarah: OMG...I know i dripped lot of water earlier...i thought is transparent liquid form...i also don't know why it was so thick and white color...I think i too long never had sex and i'm feeling super horny now...never feel so horny before...

Arthur: I teach you how to give a good blow job...suck my balls...lick the side of my penis too...then slowly suck my dick...deep throat if you can...then increase the tempo...most important is to constantly maintain eye contact with me

Sarah followed my guide and she was a good student with quick learning abilities.

Arthur: Ok my dick is 100% hard and I'm going to fuck you now! Let start with doggie style. I can see if there are more white pussy flow out...

Sarah: Aiyo...i can't control myself to drip pussy juices...you are so naughty! Remember to wear condom ok?

Sarah moved to doggie position with her butt facing me. I quickly put on cap and slowly penetrated her pussy from behind.

Sarah: OMG...i feel like dripping water again...argh argh

I pulled out my dick to check and indeed she dripped her thick white juices again...I pumped her for 5 mins and changed to cow girl style.

I sucked her nipples while she rode me. I allowed her to rode me based on her own tempo. She rode me for another 5 mins and we change to my favourite final missionary style.

Arthur: Time for me for fuck you in my favourite style!

Sarah: Argh...don't stop...keep fucking me...

I bended her kneels slightly and fuck her. Then i straighten her legs for deeper penetration...she was moaning non stop and rolled her eyes...Next i moved my body lower and french her while i pumped her at full speed...

Sarah shivered all over and was screaming now..

Sarah: OMG...baby...i can't take it anymore...i dripping too much water...argh argh...

I also cannot tahan anymore...and i hugged her tightly and released my armies inside her (with cap of course)..i continued to french her and keep my dick inside her pussy for a while until my dick soften then i pulled out.

Sarah: I never feel so shiok before...i always think guys enjoy love making...now i fully understand woman can also enjoy love making as much too..you teach me an important life lesson...

Arthur: Let rest a while and we continue lesson 2 ok?

Sarah: Okie..lesson 2 then lesson 3...then lesson 4

Arthur: Where got time for so many bullets...we still have 40 mins left...i rest 5-10 mins...then i fuck you long long until 5 mins left then we go bathe ok?

Sarah: ok i want to be fuck long long time.. hehe

8 mins later...Sarah took the initiative to suck my resting dick..

Sarah: Why dick is so small now...time to wake up..

Sarah was very hardworking to make my dick hard again. My dick slowly harden...then she moved into 69 position and let me taste her pussy juices again...I think she was still horny...or maybe even more horny after round 1...still dripped plenty of pussy juices...it became more transparent fluid now...

She did not seek my approval and wear the cap on my dick. Then she started to ride me to satisfy her horny needs.

I feel less horny after released my loads in round 1, so i let her took control while i relax a bit..she rode me for 10 mins which gave me for time to recover my energy..

We switched to missionary style again and it was my turn to dominate her. She became more horny and keep taking initiatives to french me and hugged me tightly while i was pumping her.

I looked at the time and it was 5.55pm...didn't realized we fuck so long already...i pumped full speed and released my 2nd bullet for Sarah...

Sarah: Baby...so fast almost 6pm already...you never asked me to cum together 1 last time and you released already...so bad lo...

Arthur: you already cum so many times...more than 10 times easily...should be enough la...i rushing for time mah...now go bathe..haha

Sarah: Aiyo you so naughty...i really cum so many times ah...so embarrassing...hehe

We finished bathing and arrived at grand hall at 6.05pm. We were late for 5 mins..

Stay tune for next activities...
Old 15-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DeOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, waiting for more
Old 16-11-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such juicy session with brown sugar, more updates please.
Old 18-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Episode 32

Our driver ah lee already parked the car at the bungalow lobby to fetch us for dinner. The four Malay SYT models bid us farewell and left in a separate vehicle.
Jay, Tim, me and Ben boarded the Hyundai starex and proceed to the dinner venue.

Arthur: Will the 4 malay SYT return to party after dinner?

Ben: Nope, they will not come back after dinner.

Tim: Wasted...i only fuck 2 of them...

Ben: All 3 bosses here, no need worry la. We have plenty of good "food" for you, there are no need to recycle and rotate the same ones. We have new fresh stocks later. Hope you guys enjoyed the nasi lemak earlier..haha

Jay: Did we eat nasi lemak earlier?

Ben: Over in malaysia, we called Nasi Lemak (NL) for local malay girls, Char Koay Teow (CKT) for local chinese girls and Capati for local indian girls.

Arthur: It was my first time ate nasi lemak...and even ate two different style too..it was wonderful...I like nasi lemak...yummy....tonight have nasi lemak too?

Ben: I shall not reveal the activites later to make it for fun. FYI our CKT and capati are very tasty too...haha

Arthur: CKT are definitely tasty...But I'm not sure about Capati as I never try before...not sure if my tummy can take spicy indian food or not.. Haha

We reached the dinner venue in 20 mins. It was a big western food restaurant and bar.

Ben: Mr K is here already. That black color jaguar parked outside the restaurant is his car and the 2 SUV behind belong to his men.

The restaurant manager welcomed us and guided us to the VIP area. I saw one tall guy in black suit sat there alone and enjoying the nice music played by the restaurant. He was the legendary Mr K!

Ben: Hi guys, this is our big boss Mr K. This is Arthur and Tim whom are buddies of Jay.

Mr K gave a brotherly hug to Jay and shaked hands with Tim and me. On a close look, he was about 1.8m, V shape body and well defined muscle. His figure looked like a tall version of Bruce lee or donnie yen. There was a small scar near his right eye.

Mr K: Bros welcome to JB! Hope you all enjoy the program so far. This restaurant served the best bbq pork ribs in malaysia! The foods are mostly here, let eat now. I bet you guys should be hungry now after the activities. I heard Ben also joined you guys..haha

Jay: Yes. Ben is a very steady bro. Really take good care of us. Really appreciated!

Ben: Don't say that...this is my assigned task and duty

Mr K: Ben is one of the raising star of my group. He used technology to bring my entertainment businesses to the next level. Very talented young man, I got high hope for him!

Ben: It is my honor to work for my idol. This is the first time Mr K hosted friends from SG. Usually it was for business partners or big client.

Mr K: I'm also embarrassed to say i don't have any real friend from SG. I mixed with the wrong friends when i was young. In sec school, no one really want to make friend with me because i was a chao ah beng. Finally i knew Jay and he was a good class mate and helped me with school work. I rem he also encouraged me to leave the gang and focus on studying. After that i was jailed for 8 years and relocated to malaysia. When i bumped to Jay at JB earlier after 20 years, i was so happy. I can tell my men that i actually got a true friend in Singapore afterall...

Jay: Hope you don't mind asking why you jailed for 8 years? This question was in my mind for long time.

Mr K: My ex gang leader sent me for gang fight. Three of us were ambushed by 10 rival gang members. My own gang members tricked me to fend for myself and fled. Hence I fought with 10 pax..i got 10 slashes in my body from parang knife...but i won the fight...i slashed 8 of them...2 of them fled...some of their hands were chopped off by me...sorry to say my story now during dinner...hope it will not affect your appetite.

We listened and only believed 50%. He looked tough but 1 pax won 8 pax was too much to believe...

Ben: Everyone got own history regardless was good or bad. Present is the important now. Mr K is the one of the most figure in JB right now.

Jay: Kingsley are you settled down? How many kids already?

Mr K: Nope I'm single. My nature of work is high risk, i may just die anytime. Or if i got wife or kid, others may cause danger to them too. So single life is best for me. When i die, all my wealth will goes to charity.

Ben: There is a long line of girls desperate for Mr K if he want haha

We had a great time chatting over the nice dinner. Next we heard loud noise from the restuarant main dining area. It was a table of 4 ang moh guys. They were complaining to the restaurant manager that waitress's attitude was bad, food was bad, music suck and beers was tasteless etc

Customers from other tables told the restaurant manager that those ang moh guys purposely created trouble. They tried to touch the waitress a few times and asked for her mobile number which she rejected. Then they created troubles and demanded the waitress to apologize, if not they refuse to pay for the meal.

Restaurant manager politely told the rude ang moh customers that the waitress was not at fault and no apologizing was required. The restaurant manager went over to shake their hands and tried to calm them now. One of the ang moh guys purposely used his leg to trip the restaurant manager and he fell badly and injured his arm. They were laughing instead of helping the restuarant manager to get up.

It was obvious all other customers in the restaurant were angry with the rude ang moh guys and hash words were exchanged.

Ben: Mr K, Let me go handle so that they will not affect our mood to enjoy dinner.

Mr K: The restaurant owner is my business partner. It's ok, i will handle myself.

Mr K excused himself and walked towards the dispute area. He helped the restaurant manager up and checked if he was ok.

Mr K: Today is a happy day for me. I don't want any troubles, i will pay for the dinner for the 4 guys and also the medical bill for restaurant manager. Can i invite the 4 guys to leave the restaurant so that it will not affect other customers to enjoy their dinner.

All the 4 ang moh guys stand up and prepared to leave. All of them were tall (at least 1.9km), 3 were muscular and 1 was super fat like sumo wrestler.

Ang moh guy A: Thanks for the meal. Mr chinese idiot haha

Mr K remained silent and threw a punch onto that guy's face. It was so fast and powerful and i could hear the punch impact sound on the face! I saw his left eye turned red (should be blood vessel burst etc) and left side of face deformed. That guy completely KO and dropped onto the floor!

The 2nd ang moh guy threw a punch at Mr K, but Mr K dodged it easily and held his hand. Next a frightening crack noise was heard as Mr K twisted his hand to a disgusting angle. That guy cried in pain...

The 3rd guy grabbed a chair to whack Mr K. But he was charged down by Mr K like a ruby attack before he got any chance to attack. Once Mr K pin that guy on the floor, he locked the limps of that guy and freely threw few punches directly at his face just like an expert MMA fighter!

This time, the fat ang moh guy kicked Mr K away from his friend. Mr K threw few punches on his fat body but seem no impact. Next Mr K slapped his fat body with his palm. This time that fat guy yelled in pain and eventually begged Mr K to stop. Mr K was expressionless and continued to slap him despite the constant beg to surrendered. Mr K eventually stopped when that poor fat guy fainted and dropped to the floor.

The whole restaurant turned super quiet and my jaw almost dropped.

Mr: Ben, you arranged my guys outside to send them to nearest hospital. Medical bills charged to us. Sorry to everyone for the mess as i could not control myself. Please resume dinner. I will pay for everyone dinner!

From that day onwards, i truly believed it was possible for 1 fight 10 just like in ip man movie...

We resumed dinner, but i lost a bit appetite from the bloody scenes earlier.

One chio chinese lady with a black rose tattoo on her back appeared. He updated Mr K that all his instructions tonight were completed.

Stay tune...
Old 20-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more!
Old 20-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
OMGKC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring on the next installment
Old 21-11-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, support!
Old 22-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Episode 33

Time was 7.30pm. We finished dinner. It was a enjoyable dinner with Mr K. He was truly a nice gentleman and a leader that earned respects.

Ben: Three bosses, the new ladies have arrived at the bungalow! We can proceed back for 2nd part of the activities!

Arthur: Ben, make sure you are part of the party later! We leave no man behind!

Mr K: Yes. As per request, Ben...make sure you join the party and lead the fun activities!

Ben: Yes Mr K and 3 bosses....

Jay: Kingsley you not joining us for the party? It was such a shame our gathering ended so shortly...

Ben: Mr K please join...you never join any of the party that i arranged so far...will be my honor for this bonding time!

The chio bu with the black rose tattoo stared at Ben now. Ben seem a little frightened of her. Ben quickly came over to our side to talk to us while Mr K discussed with her.

Ben: That lady is Rose. She self pro-claimed she is Mr K's woman. Her big brother is one of the most influential gang leader under Mr K. She was a judo and MMA fighter. Don't mess with her...

Suddenly Rose walked towards us and stared at Ben.

Rose: Ben you CCB! Suggested Mr K to join your fucking sex party and screw other ladies...you want to die is it?

Mr K: Rose don't be rude to my guests! You cancel my appointment later. I decided to join my Singapore bros for party tonight! Ben you arrange for more ladies tonight.

Rose: I only scolded Ben! Never scold your three friends!

Ben: Yes Mr K. I will made the arrangement. It will be awesome 5 vs 5 party later!

Rose: Ben don't you dare to arrange other lady for Mr K? If Mr K join, then i will also join. But i will only serve Mr K exclusively.

Ben: Rose...I only take instruction from Mr K! I'm the party organizer, and you are not in my plan! My objective is to let everyone enjoy the party! Hope you understand!

Rose: You KNN CCB! Is it better if i join, you can see my body? You always bio me, you think i don't know? You think i'm less wild than your models? WTF

Mr K was smiling and he finally walked over to settle the minor internal disputes.

Mr K: Haha Well done to Ben! I was accessing whether you will be scared of Rose. You did a good job in handling the situation. Rose you stop your childishness and go home!

Rose: K you promised me 1 thing when i did you one major favor last month. I hope you still remember. I want to join the party later and serve you only.

Mr K: Ok you win. Rose will join the party later.

Jay, Tim and I were just quietly standing there and watch the mini drama all these while. It was an unexpected outcome for the party...Mr K joined the party...Rose the chio ah lian joined the party....And for the first time we had the biggest group 5 vs 5 party!!!!

I secretly looked at Rose. She was 168cm, slim fit, C cups, got tattoos on her body, face was definitely chio 8/10. She was definitely the cream of the crop for ah lian!

We all arrived back to the bungalow and were greeted by 4 SYT models.

(1) Angelia - 22 years chinese, 170cm, D cups, looks 8/10
(2) Belinda - 21 years chinese, 171cm, C cups, looks 8.5 /10
(3) Tasha - 20 years indian, 170, C cups, looks 8/10
(4) Lopez - 21 years indian, 174, C cups, looks 8.5 /10

Wow we had 2 CKT and 2 Capati for our coming party! The two indian SYT looked very attractive especially as they were fair and had sharp features. Looked more like european ladies than indians....really exotic...yummy...

Ben introduced the 4 models to everyone. Even Mr K also commented the quality was good!

Stay tune....
Old 22-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
supervalcona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to 5-a-side soccer match
Old 22-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So nice syt, tuning for more.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
websterdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your story, bro... you inspired me to host a private party for my bros too...and found yacht to host, looking for inventory now... hope it will be hosted successfully!
Old 27-11-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, a few days no update. Feeling withdrawal now.

Thank you TS for very entertaining story
Old 27-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dorges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and pls share more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1