The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

Great story TS, support for more updates
Old 16-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Turns out the next adventure was Deb's adventure.

A few weeks later, I got a WhatsApp message from Deb at 10am when I was in a meeting.

Deb: Guess what? Roy messaged me?

Me: Who's Roy?

Deb: Aiyah... that intern from my company lah...

Me: Oooh... that one that fulfilled your fantasy... what does he want?

Deb: He started messaging me this morning. At first just asking me how I am, etc. Then started to tell me how much he missed our sessions in KL.

Me: I thought you told him not to mention those sessions after you get back?

Deb: Yeah... I told him that... but after we started chatting... we talked dirty...

Me: How dirty?

Deb: You wanna see?

Me: Sure...

Deb then cut and pasted a whole chunk of exchanges between him and Roy. I scrolled that the long exchange - it contained dirty, lusty details. First Roy said how much he missed fucking Deb, describing in detail what they did in KL. At first Deb just egged him on but didn't reciprocate. Then she started sharing her memories as well. Before long, both were openly sharing their lust for each other and how much they wanted to fuck again. Things got so hot for Roy that he ducked into a toilet and told Deb he was so horny he needed to jerk off. Deb confessed she was very wet chatting with him.

Me: Wow... did the chat end here?

Deb: No... it's still on-going... he is asking if I want to fuck him during lunch... in a motel!

Me: Seriously?

Deb: He's saying let's go to the Hotel 81 in town

Me: You game for it?

Deb: Budget hotels are so dinky! The last time I went was with you when we were in our 20s... I'm too old for that kinda thing... but...

Me: But...?

Deb: But it also sounds kinky and dirty...

Me: You want to fuck him... right?

Deb: Yah lah yah lah... you ok?

Me: Same rule... confess your lust!

Deb: I fantasized about him a few times after the last session... and he made me damn horny with these messages. I'm damn wet now you know?

Me: So... what do you want?

Deb: I want to see and suck his cock. I want to open my legs for him. I want his cock in me ok? I want him to ravage me and fuck me. Happy?

Me: Haha... can! But how can I watch?

Deb: Hotel 81 got no closet for you to hide!

Me: WhatsApp video call...

Deb: Hmmmm... I think can... I hide it strategically... maybe using my shawl...

Me: Give it a go...

Deb: You really ok ah?

Me: Go for it!

And so the crazy plan was for Deb to meet Roy at a motel over lunchtime and let him fuck her brains out, while live streaming to me via WhatsApp video...
Old 19-11-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genreu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for next episode!
Old 19-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexy update TS, thanks, more please
Old 21-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really kinky stuff, please continue TS
Old 22-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 22-11-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more sexy updates ..
Old 23-11-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

supervalcona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantasy of most guys
Old 23-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

30 minutes later, Ibreceived more messages from Deb.

Deb: Ok, we are meeting at Hotel81 at xxx Road, at 1230pm. What are you going to do? Watch over WhatsApp video?

I glanced at my watch and checked my schedule.

Me: I can be there as well...

Deb: No closet for you to hide in lah!

Me: I parked myself outside... and visit you after you are done... what time do you have to return to office?

Deb: Hmmm... I can shift my afternoon meeting to 3pm

Me: That's the plan!

My meeting was supposed to end to 12 noon but Ibmade an excuse and left at 1145pm. I don"t want to miss anything!

I drove to Hotel81 and reached found a street side parking lot directly opposite the hotel. From my car, Ibcould see the front entrance of the hotel. I checked mybwatch. It was 1220pm. So Ibtexted Debra.

Me: I'm there already. Park across the road. You there yet?

Deb: In a cab! I dont want to be seen going into the hotel with him, how???

Me: Aiyah... use the back entrance lah...

I was sharing a 101 tip that I used myself with fuck buddies and FLs withvmy wife!

Deb: How can you are such an expert?!?!

Me:

Deb: He said he's there already...

I looked across the street and saw a young man in business wear pacing at the entrance of the hotel, before disappearing around the building - he had headed to the back entrance.

At 1235pm, a cab pulled up 20 m from the hotel and Deb stepped out. She was in her usual Shelton way business wear, a tight A-line skirt and a white blouse. She had her Raybans on. She looked around, stared momentarily in mybdirection as she recognized my car. I messaged her.

Me: Hello!

Deb: There you are! Did you see him?

Me: He headed to the back entrance

Deb: Yeah he just messaged me... should I go ahead? This is quite crazy! What if someone sees me?

Me: I already saw you!

Deb: You!! You saw him fuck me the other time!

Me: Just do it!

Deb: You think Nike is it??

With that, Deb strode in her heels behind the hotel and disappeared from my sight.

I can only imagine how out of place she would look at the hotel reception - I've never seen such well dressed office execs at the reception of Hotel81! I can bet she would get a bit of attention and it would make her nervous and excited.

15 minutes later, I got a message from Deb.

Deb: In the room now. Just showered. His turn to shower now... I set up the video call? Dont forget to mute yourself ok?

Me: Ok

Deb's incoming video call came in. I accepted, and I got a view of the smallish room. Deb was quite good in her phone placement: I could see the entire bed and almost the entire room. The lights were dimmed but Ibcould see pretty well. There was no obstruction at all. I dont know how she hid the phone but she did a good job. Deb was still in her work wear.

Then I got a message from Deb from her work phone.

Deb: Can see??

Me: Can! Perfect!

Deb: This is so crazy! My heart pounding like crazy!

Me: Not horny anymore?

Deb: Distracted! Ok better stop texting... he's coming out... you really ok ah?

Me: Start the action already!

With that, Deb put her work phone away. She waved at me on the video and sat herself down on the side of the bed, waiting to get laid, and to be watched by her hubby.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HQ188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, watch live video
Old 25-11-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Roy walked out of the bathroom barely 10 seconds later. He had a towel wrapped around himself from the waist down. He looked a little more beefy than last time.

"Wah... someone has been working out..." Deb teased.

"You look bigger too... have you been working out too?" Roy was now totally relaxed with her ex boss.

He sat down beside Deb, and groped her breasts. He was going for it without small talk! There was no need to anyway, both of them know this was going to be a fuck session - all the flirtation already happened on WhapsApp.

"Push up bra lah... dont mess up my blouse please..."

"Ok ma'am... then I'll just have to remove it..."

Roy reached for Deb's blouse buttons and started to unbutton them, groping her breasts over her blouse as the buttons came off one by one.

The blouse was off in a jiffy. And Roy's hands were now on Deb's bra, squeezing her tits. Deb reached back to unbuckle her bra. Her bra slipped off her shoulders, and Roy roughly squeezed her tits and buried his head into them. Deb's gasps and moans were soon audible.

Deb's hands pulled off Roy's towel to reveal his stiff cock, and she wrapped her hand around it, stroking him as he sucked and licked her tits.

Roy stood up. Deb knew what he wanted, and lowered her head to take his cock in her mouth. This was exactly what she wanted as well. Deb sucked and slurped on Roy's cock and he reached down to continue with his breast massage for Deb.

"Can't take it... let me fuck you..." Roy grunted.

Needing no permission, Roy pushed Deb down, reached into her skirt and pulled down her panties swiftly, pulled up her skirt, then pushed her legs apart. Deb was now lying on the edge of the bed, topless, pantiless, skirt up, knees up, legs spread. Her legs were held apart by Roy, who was staring straight at her bare pussy, which must be wet now.

Roy pushed his cock into Deb, uncovered. Both let out deep breathes and the room was soon filled with piaking sounds and their moaning.

They kept at it for 5 minutes before changing position. Deb got on top on him and starting riding him. Minutes later, she shuddered and let out a short scream. She had came. Roy pushed her off, got on top of her and started to pound her in missionary position.

From my phone screen, I had a bottom view and could roughly make out Roy's cock thrusting in and out of Deb, with his balls banging her pelvis and her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Deb... Deb... I can't hold... can't hold..."

"Shoot... shoot... fuck me hard and shoot... I want all that cum... just shoot..."

Roy grunted before letting out a huge sigh. He was spent as well.

He withdrew and laid beside Deb.

At the time, a phone rang. Roy got up to pick it up. He spoke for a while then hang up. It was an urgent call from work. Apologetically, he told Deb he needed to go back to work to deal with an emergency.

I saw Roy get into the shower.

Deb took the opportunity to pick her the phone. She switched off the video call with me and texted.

"Did you watched all that?"

"Bet I did!"

"He needs to go... shit..."

"Well you had one round..."

"He's coming out... later!"

With that Deb put the phone away.

Deb was obviously not fully satisfied with the encounter. I was fully aroused watching her get fucked. There can be only one way to make this right for her and me...

Last edited by Coolicedtea; 23-01-2020 at 12:05 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1