The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

1. was shopping for furniture when i saw girl about university age walking with her boyfriend. She was wearing black spag top and beige long pants. her pants was those loose semi translucent type and her butt looked very cute and sexy. as i walked nearer, noticed that her panties became very visible through the pants. she was wearing a white colour bikini style panties which showed off her backside nicely.

2. Alighted from the MRT and saw this OL in white tight dress walking in front, the material was not very thick and could easily see her VPL from behind. through sheer luck, she ended up climbing the staircase in front of me and i got to see her sexy ass in white panties in front of my eyes. she was wearing white panties which wrapped her whole butt. with a plain white bra on top. her figure was very good too.

3. was seated opposite this couple during lunch with the girl facing me. she was wearing white denim skirt with a white colour tank top. i could see that she was wearing a white strapless bra underneath and when she sat down, i saw a peek of her white panties, had a satisfying meal. best part is halfway eating, from the outside of her tank top she grabbed the bottom of her bra and pulled it upwards, could see the shape of her boobs pushed upwards, what a huge turn on. and she fondled her boobs afterward to make sure clothes was not creased.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
1. was shopping for furniture when i saw girl about university age walking with her boyfriend. She was wearing black spag top and beige long pants. her pants was those loose semi translucent type and her butt looked very cute and sexy. as i walked nearer, noticed that her panties became very visible through the pants. she was wearing a white colour bikini style panties which showed off her backside nicely.

2. Alighted from the MRT and saw this OL in white tight dress walking in front, the material was not very thick and could easily see her VPL from behind. through sheer luck, she ended up climbing the staircase in front of me and i got to see her sexy ass in white panties in front of my eyes. she was wearing white panties which wrapped her whole butt. with a plain white bra on top. her figure was very good too.

3. was seated opposite this couple during lunch with the girl facing me. she was wearing white denim skirt with a white colour tank top. i could see that she was wearing a white strapless bra underneath and when she sat down, i saw a peek of her white panties, had a satisfying meal. best part is halfway eating, from the outside of her tank top she grabbed the bottom of her bra and pulled it upwards, could see the shape of her boobs pushed upwards, what a huge turn on. and she fondled her boobs afterward to make sure clothes was not creased.
Wow!!.. wat a exciting zaogeng day for you bro .. 3 in one shot.. coincidentally all wearing the popular white colour panties .. so rare sights for other bros.. consider yrself lucky... ... Thanks for sharing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

My colleague has been wearing spaghetti style tops recently. I don't think she's very busty. Probably a B at most. But when she moves about and leans forward, the top shifts and I can see the side of her boobs. Very enticing. And she has a very nice butt. Round and bouncy. It especially shows when she wears a bodycon dress. The dress will get 'caught' on her butt.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

My math teacher when I was in Sec 4.

Once I had some difficulty in the equation she posted and asked her for help. She came over and leaned down to look at my working and her blouse top opened up and I can see her brown nipple as her bra was loose fitting. Instant hard on!

She explained to me where I went wrong but it was lost on me because my concentration and eyes was looking elsewhere.

Must have seen it for a good minute before I nodded my head in pretence and thanked her.

After that day, I may have a problem with my workings depending on what she wore to class.
Old 23-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HQ188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
This girl wore everything white!
Old 23-11-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sotired90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw an angmo milf wearing a flowery sun dress sitting on a bench with her legs spread open and could see her black panties underneath. Wanted to stare longer but we kinda made eye contact and I had to immediately walk away.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
merseyfront deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotired90 View Post
Saw an angmo milf wearing a flowery sun dress sitting on a bench with her legs spread open and could see her black panties underneath. Wanted to stare longer but we kinda made eye contact and I had to immediately walk away.
Angmo very open one, won't mind you look de la
Old 24-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Todya sunday. Hope guys got many many peeping. Share yor experience at end of the day. Better If got picture😉😁. But be careful when clicking
Old 24-11-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
My math teacher when I was in Sec 4.

Once I had some difficulty in the equation she posted and asked her for help. She came over and leaned down to look at my working and her blouse top opened up and I can see her brown nipple as her bra was loose fitting. Instant hard on!

She explained to me where I went wrong but it was lost on me because my concentration and eyes was looking elsewhere.

Must have seen it for a good minute before I nodded my head in pretence and thanked her.

After that day, I may have a problem with my workings depending on what she wore to class.
Wished I had such luck! Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Not teacher but CCA.
Had to do Wheelbarrow Exercise, occasionally swapping places being the wheelbarrow. When I was the one carrying my friend, can see the other girls in wheelbarrow position, with their top all loose exposing many different cup size and bra colours
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
sec school days probably the easiest to see zaogeng.

Most people can relate this, especially those have white school uniform shirt. those shirt will be very thin and see through after washing many times. Could easily see the colour and pattern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomrogers13 View Post
Not teacher but also in secondary school.

I remember when I was in secondary school during CCA we had to sitting down on the floor and spread the legs apart to stretch our legs, can see a few girls zao geng. From blue to red and white. Then got once this girl came up to me and say can see your underwear colour. Then I say I can see your blue panties also. And we high five lol.
Yeah! Missed those secondary school days!
Old 24-11-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Today was out with SO, chanced upon a couple in front of us. SYT girl in a black dress but the back of her dress got caught on her bag, got a good few min look before heading up escalator. Then can see the whole buttcheeks with black panty SO also saw but eyesight not good can't see properly. Go up escalator the show ended when some aunty told her about it
Old 25-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today was out with SO, chanced upon a couple in front of us. SYT girl in a black dress but the back of her dress got caught on her bag, got a good few min look before heading up escalator. Then can see the whole buttcheeks with black panty SO also saw but eyesight not good can't see properly. Go up escalator the show ended when some aunty told her about it
The favourite colours they like to wear are white, pink and black...so wat was yr SO's comments when she saw the other girl zaogeng ??

Old 25-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The favourite colours they like to wear are white, pink and black...so wat was yr SO's comments when she saw the other girl zaogeng ??
SO eyesight not good without contact or specs She just thought the girl wrap with jacket never wrap properly, never notice her buttcheeks like I did
Old 25-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
SO eyesight not good without contact or specs She just thought the girl wrap with jacket never wrap properly, never notice her buttcheeks like I did
Thanks for the clarification bro ...very dangerous to let her go out w/o her contact or specs.....you shd help remind her to wear b4 leaving home...

Old 25-11-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Went for some colleague's birthday one Friday night. This girl was taking photos the whole night and uploaded it to Photobucket.
She emailed everyone the link the following week and then complained that no one bothered to look at the photos and wasted her efforts etc.
So I followed the link just to say I've seen it. As I was about to exit the page, the cursor turned from the arrow to the hand on one of the links, so I just clicked it. It took me back to the main page where all the folders were stored, and not just the folder for the gathering.
Looked around and it was the usual Xmas, CNY, family holiday folders. Then I noticed this folder labeled "For Your Eyes Only", which obviously begged to be checked out, so I clicked it.
Hosei liao, there were 3 pics of her topless taking selfies in her panties only .
As I was checking it out, coincidentally she walked into my room. She saw me with this look on my face, so she came over to my PC to see what I was looking at. And when she saw her topless pics, she started saying OMG OMG and kept saying I was an asshole etc Funny thing was, she used her hands to cover my PC monitor Told her I didn't do anything and was just checking out the link she sent to us. She said we're supposed to look at that folder only and she locked the other folders. Told her it was not like I hacked her account or anything.
She asked me what she should do as she was worried that the other colleagues will see. Told her to go delete the pics, so she quickly ran to her cubicle to do that.
And coz she called me names, I quickly downloaded the pics before she deleted them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1