The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
stevenlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware OKT runners breaking WL rice bowl

This bastard (and his buddies) have been going around viciously slamming the WLs of other houses and say only 1606 and 1608 good. The list of vicious attacks on the WLs and OKTs of other houses are listed below. And there is much more. Just click on his profile to see the fucked up comments he has made on the WHOLE of GL EXCEPT 06 and 08. You are a fucking bastard to do such things.

i never understood what is so fun about the blue mat waterbed.
i only like the inflatable ones like at YTL (referring to 2036)

you sure? this boss has one of the worst attitude in whole of GL
his helpers are better i find.
also this 16W02 is $80/$100 shop right?

her boobs are maybe not natural (referring to Zhen Zhen 16W04)

Intel reported
newbie yuanyuan 16W17
"don't allow to lick nipples"

sounds like fake FR for this xiao bing 1060a, i dont remember seeing anyone particularly chio in that shop upstairs

for starters i would say currently 2036 david house most of the girls are better looking than M&M (not to say that i find the girls in 2036 chio in my standards), and i am not a fan of okt david

realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.

Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only. I shall start with my limited knowledge Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

how is boobs more important than face.. a couple of them have small boobs like xiao man , maggi ,bing bing , m10 jln molek
a few big boobs i nv mentioned i just find them so-so looking like, yue tian 2062 , ex 1654 big boobs girl same batch as yiyi which i forgotten the name, ex qiu xiang 2038 , ex yiyi 1615 , ex amy1803(looks slightly better than these few.) i dont even want to bother mentioning, becoz their looks is really normal

Old 04-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Beware OKT runners breaking WL rice bowl

THE BASTARD'S NAME IS KOBAYASHI99. THIS ATTACK DOG DOES NOT WRITE ANY FR. HIS JOB IN THIS FORUM IS TO SLAM OKT AND ATTACK WLS.

imo YT looks not as good as the other big boob newbies (referring to yuetian 2062A)... her house got newbie bigger boobs than her la... in a nutshell , there are many other wls in gland better looking than mozi (1856)... yes meihui 1654, this one was the one i said always mentioned , but i find her looks normal, also her nose is fake, thus not my type,...fei er 1608 not considered chio.. have not seen you you or xiao yun yet ...zixin 1431 cut card already, someone said she dont allow play nipples, but well, to me she has better attitude than yiyi , but i shall not dispute what others have said...i remembered some scar on her feet.. she is chio to me based on looks , just a little tanned and maybe a little bad breath. (referring to ding ding 0819)... amy 1612 dont like ppl play her nipples.. like this call good meh? also she quite mechanical...

m10 , dongbei girl last time jln molek, now 2060 , A cup, never booked before ( same era as diaochan, bingbing batch)... diaochan 2001 ( should be left becoz failed checkup too many times, i might be wrong)... baby no1 1617ytl ( her attitude became even worse after 4-6 months, after being mentioned here)

passable to me , considered chio by many, but young nevertheless,
xiao man 1803, crystal no5 1617ytl, yiyi 1654 ( pass becoz of big boobs and syt stats), maggi 1669 (syt, but a little tanned and airport), yiyi 1431 ( plastic pass , here becoz of syt stats)
ziyi 1431, m8 jln molek or 2060

list of angpais that were always mentioned frequently based on my memory but i just find them average in terms of looks: Jelly 1st gen 2062, caishan 2831, apple 1809 1st gen, fei fei 1809, 1st gen chuchu 1654, meihui 1654

THIS BASTARD DOES NOTHING BUT BREAK WL RICEBOWL WITH HIS VICIOUS ATTACKS. I BET HE HAS NOT EVEN TRIED MANY. THIS IS WHAT ONE FORUMER HAS TO SAY:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Totally untrue....An An and Baby allowed me to fondle and suck their nice big tits like nobody business....Although An An got a little bit of attitude towards the end of her tour....

Bro, depend on the wl one la...also must see got chemistry or not....customer yandao or not...maybe in their wls u not yandao!
Sometimes just tip them $50, they will allow u to do ANYTHING! Just like legendary ex whore 1809 Apple!
ALL THE WL DO NOT ALLOW THIS FUCKING BASTARD LOSER TO TOUCH. THERE IS CONFIRM SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM. NEVER SAW A PUNTER SO MANY WL DON'T ALLOW TO TOUCH BEFORE. HAHAHAHA. CHEEBYE KIA HOW COME OTHERS CAN TOUCH YOU CANNOT? FUCK OFF FROM GL LA!

HE DOES NOT PROVIDE FRS. HE ONLY SLAMS WLS AND MAKES UP LIES ABOUT THEM.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi99 View Post
realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. If the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
wrong. A lot of wl don't allow you fucking loser bastard to touch them. you must be treating them very rough with fucked up demands.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

tell me when you or your clone 123hu or AMGs63 is inside your 1649 or 2047 shop
i will come down and listen to you say this in my face
Old 04-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
tell me when you or your clone 123hu or AMGblah is inside your 1649 or 2047 shop
i will come down and listen to you say this in my face
Fuck you la bastard. How to tell it to your face when you never provide your photo? You're just a fucking loser that none of the WL want to see.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

I'll be joining afternoon punters later to have a nice session of playing with young breasts. The whole Geylang would be having so much fun kissing, licking and touching. Yummy. Would love to ask you to join me but you know your cheebye face and hands are off limits to WLs and the OKT will probably offer you tap water. You just have to stay home and suck your own cock.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1