The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2014, 03:59 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1617

Jia Qi is most SYT among the newbies
Jia Yi has this young MILF slutty face
Jia Yan is slightly bah bah SYT
Old 21-09-2014, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Nice comparison
Jia Yi gave me sensual non stop aggressive frenching too damn
I like the way she BBBJ/AR/Suck my balls and the way she poked my asshole is damn shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
JIAYI VS JIAQIAN 1617

Quite enjoyed Jiaqian and Jiayi recently from 1617.

Both very cute girls.

Jiaqian is more for those who like cute meaty and bubbly character, a bit like huan zhu ge ge that kind of personality. She ties her hair up like huan zhu ge ge also, though some days she will let it down. Nice b-cups, bright eyes and all the usual cat 150 services - AR, french, BBBJ, catbath etc. Most enjoyable is she ask you to stand-up on the bed and she do BBBJ on you with her cute eyes staring at you.... Her GFE and KC quite gao.... ask me for my number and if I can bring her out... haha...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 B-cups
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 7/10

Jiayi is very fair sexy sultry but small sized girl with nice B or C-cups and small eyes but cute smile. Somehow reminds me of a Chinese version of Fairuza Balk? Her service very power. Lick from from the bath to the bed... lick you everywhere and her frenching is powerful... one of the nicest frenching experience I had in a while... her service is just whoa.... One of the best I have tried among the newbies and certainly among my top 10 fucks for 2014 so far... Lazy to write long story... u guys try it and you will know what I mean.... she really take her time to service you and we even exceeded the time by 10 min...

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Old 22-09-2014, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

From this house, I saw the newbies Jiaqi and Jiayi. I think Jiaqi's bod is smoking tight, need to try her sometime. Jiayi is petite girl, looks more sultry and curvy and my buddy says her service is tops

Last edited by Libero; 23-09-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 22-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
realsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Accommodative SYT

WL: Jia Qi
House: L16 H17
Home: Sichuan
Body: 160cm/40kg - Slim, no tummy (advise her to "keep it flat")
Other info: She has been in GL for about 3 months but not much FR on her. So hope the following helps.

Looks (6.7/10): Jia Qi is not the drop dead gorgeous type but her slim figure, sufficient meat on ass and sexy long legs makes up for the shortfall for me. She has shoulder length hair but insist on tying them up. Her dress are mostly pink or reddish and “small”, suggested that she diversify in her wardrobe.

Boobs (7/10): A+ maybe B. Not exactly for those particular in this aspect but they are all natural.

Action in room (8/10): Action starts the moment the door closed behind us. I undo her bra when her dress is still on. She returned with neck kisses and frenches when I took the chance to check out her T-back. We caressed each other for a good 10 minutes before proceeding to the bath.

Bath (8/10): Jia Qi uses her body to soap me up. After rinsing, she performs catbath and BBBJ in the shower.

AR (8/10): She did this for me right after shower while I was standing up. Good effort but always felt that it is too degrading for the girl, so I ask her to pass.

BBBJ (8/10): She is really out to please and accommodative, I told her my preference ie. hard and aggressive or soft and gender, and she did her best meeting them. She is also humble and willing to learn.

FJ (9/10): I have to give her a high score for this. Again, she was able to accommodate to all my requested positions and is very enthusiastic. I thought she went crazy for a moment biting her lips and all. We did most of the common positions like missionary/doggie and less common ones like screwing her from behind with her standing in heels pressing her flat against the wall. Our FJ last for a good 40 minutes or so and her legs seems wobbly as we walk to the shower.

Fenching through out session (8/10): Engaging and spontaneous as one brudder puts it. Agree with him.

Overall experience and attitude (8/10): But I consider her the best in her house currently.
Old 23-09-2014, 08:12 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
From this house, I saw the newbies Jiaqi and Jiayi. I think Jiaqi's bod is smoking tight, need to try her sometime. Jiaqi is petite girl, looks more sultry and curvy and my buddy says her service is tops
Yes jia qi body is smoking hot. My buddy also said she's gd. Are our buddy the same?
Old 23-09-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I edited my comments. Jiaqi is tall smoking bod. Jiayi is the petite one. My bud only tried Jiayi, and said her service was good. We have not tried Jiaqi, will do so soon
Old 24-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
realsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to those brudders who rise my points.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Qi (1617)

Quote:
Originally Posted by realsg View Post
Thanks to those brudders who rise my points.
U r welcum bro...gd insightful frs always welcum n deserves encouragement. ..just afew add ons viz this Jia Qi (1617) if I may...

Jia Qi (1617)...is not a bad looker, quite chio, has tat sultry niteclub gal look wif nice big eyes, but abit heavy on makeup n teeth abit vampirish, oh n she is fm an ethnic minority grp, can't recall the name though...165+cm tall gd ht, long legs...slim bod wif little fats...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...flatish yet biggish juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly playful, horny mm, willing to pls n spontaneous...hot passionate frencher....full works pkge...including tonguefu, wetness n soft moans!...has gem potential...
Old 26-09-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Her makeup and looks do look a bit odd. Maybe because she is ethnic minority group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
U r welcum bro...gd insightful frs always welcum n deserves encouragement. ..just afew add ons viz this Jia Qi (1617) if I may...

Jia Qi (1617)...is not a bad looker, quite chio, has tat sultry niteclub gal look wif nice big eyes, but abit heavy on makeup n teeth abit vampirish, oh n she is fm an ethnic minority grp, can't recall the name though...165+cm tall gd ht, long legs...slim bod wif little fats...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...flatish yet biggish juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly playful, horny mm, willing to pls n spontaneous...hot passionate frencher....full works pkge...including tonguefu, wetness n soft moans!...has gem potential...
Old 26-09-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Jia Qi (1617)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Her makeup and looks do look a bit odd. Maybe because she is ethnic minority group.
Perhaps...anyways think I might as well give my full take on her for completeness...

Jia Qi (1617)...22-23yr old mm fm Sichuan...not bad looker, quite chio, has tat sultry niteclub gal look wif nice big eyes, but abit heavy on makeup n teeth abit vampirish, oh n she is fm an ethnic minority grp...165+cm tall gd ht, long legs...slim bod wif little fats...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...flatish yet biggish juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly playful mm, willing to pls...hot passionate frencher!....full pkge works...hot sexy horny sensuous soapy rabba...ar gd lick n poke...bbbj shiok lick of cockhead but suction abit weak...nice balls massage n lick...tonguefu wetness n soft moans.....fj accommodative n responsive...standing doggie nice wif model ht in heels; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed her long legs on me neck n chest shiok...ended wif soothing massage n lovely frenching...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...keen to pls mm wif gd ht...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...anyways think I might as well give my full take on her for completeness...

Jia Qi (1617)...22-23yr old mm fm Sichuan...not bad looker, quite chio, has tat sultry niteclub gal look wif nice big eyes, but abit heavy on makeup n teeth abit vampirish, oh n she is fm an ethnic minority grp...165+cm tall gd ht, long legs...slim bod wif little fats...A+ cup boobs wif brownish tits...flatish yet biggish juicy ass, pussy well trimmed no smell...previous ktv experience....

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly playful mm, willing to pls...hot passionate frencher!....full pkge works...hot sexy horny sensuous soapy rabba...ar gd lick n poke...bbbj shiok lick of cockhead but suction abit weak...nice balls massage n lick...tonguefu wetness n soft moans.....fj accommodative n responsive...standing doggie nice wif model ht in heels; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed her long legs on me neck n chest shiok...ended wif soothing massage n lovely frenching...

Overall an enjoyable bonk...keen to pls mm wif gd ht...has gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Thanks for the FR on Jiaqi

Anyone tried some of the other cuties like jiahui?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:46 PM
King Of Geylang

A hot, steamy sex with a sultry, slutty, young MILF...

Jia Yi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted July 2014

Face: 6.95/10
(Jia Yi has a young MILF matured slutty CFM face. She exudes sexiness and is very sultry and feminine. She has long black hair. She has a pair of sparkling big eyes which constantly seduced and electrified me haha. She has medium high nose and a small mole on her lips. She is a little bit tanned now as she went tanning. Facial complexion still smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 6.95/10
(She is quite short about 1.55m barefoot. She is petite, quite slim and curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Tummy seems a little bit obvious. Few strands of arm pit hair spotted. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Body complexion quite tanned and smooth. Very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Love to play, suck, fondle and fine tune her eraser-like nipples.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy sensual rub, constantly used her nipples to tease my dick head and HJ me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. I got to bend my head down or lower my body a little bit to French her as she is rather short haha. Love the way she poked my ass hole with soapy foam damn shiok and kinky. After she washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a brief cat bath concentrating on my nipples. She then bend down to give me a brief BBBJ with lots of tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my shaft with constant CFM seductive glances. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She collapsed on my back and blew warm air into my ears. Then she licked my ears and neck while using her boobs to rub against my back. Damn smooth boobs. Shiok. she used her fingers to tickle and arouse me. After which she performed a thorough sensual wet cat bath on my entire back and ass. I was made to be on my fours. She gave me a good AR more of poking and licking combination. She alternated with ball sucking action. Her ball sucking skills damn good. She knows my sensitive regions well. Felt so heavenly and I moaned to my pleasure. She sucked my balls while poking my ass hole with her fingers. She then slid her head below my dick and BBBJ me while her finger kept poking my asshole. Couldn’t tahan anymore and unloaded my cum into her mouth ahhhh.... went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She launched another cat bath attack on my front. She licked my ears to my neck to my nipples and thighs. After which she gave me BBBJ and balls sucking.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, passionate. Lots of tongue action. Very aggressive frencher. Sucked my entire tongue. Gave me soft bite on my lips. Inserted her tongue into my mouth constantly. Frenched with eyes open big big haha.)

AR: 7.1/10
(A combination of poking and licking style. Alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ. When she BBBJ and sucked my balls she constantly poked my ass hole with her fingers damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(She employed tongue licking and flicking style on my dick head and along my shaft. Constant seductive CFM eye contact. She then engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound heard. Deep throated. Strong suction. )

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has bushy pussy hair. Very nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her pussy thou she has applied some ky initially. She clenched her thighs against my cheeks, messed up my hairdo while moaning sexily when I painted her pussy.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. Had difficulty entering her. In missionary we frenched passionately while we bonked. She licked my nipples while I licked her ears & neck. Her hands were all over my body and face. She likes to fine tune and play with nipples. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrusted her fast and furious. Her moanings getting louder and louder. She spoke dirty words to arouse me, ask me thrust harder and say she is cumming soon. Switched to doggie, she has nice porky ass for doggie and a nice curvy back view. Gave her back a good lick and smack her ass. I pumped her faster and faster. She turned her head around and sticked out her tongue cheekily inviting me to French her. I obliged and frenched her passionately like long lost lovers. Couldn’t last any longer I cummed all my load for second time in the session. Damn long time never shoot twice in 1 hour haha. She is good in making me achieve this. Awesome mind blowing sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty and talkative. High GFE. Very gentle yet wild and horny on bed. A little bit over & fake in acting skills haha. Trying to KC me to extend session and RTF.)

RTF: Depends. Lots of newbies to bonk.
Old 13-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
Fat Bear is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFat Bear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Jia Cai is still there. Had her a week ago. As you know, very friendly but lately put on some weight.
Haha up her liao. Not that fat lah... Bro...
Old 19-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
L16h17

Hi anyone tried L16h17 ting ting? Any FRS?
Old 19-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi anyone tried ting ting from this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1