The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

think previously Soi69...
Old 09-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
loupan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any recomendations for reliable stable that do outcalls, overnight and tarma? Looking for a GOOD night. Cheers bro!
Old 09-01-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NexKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short fr for Tiffany (club nirvana)

Face 10/10 same as photo
Body 10/10 natural c
Frenching 10/10 all the time
GFE 10/10 no complaints

Worth the money
Old 09-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexKing View Post
A short fr for Tiffany (club nirvana)

Face 10/10 same as photo
Body 10/10 natural c
Frenching 10/10 all the time
GFE 10/10 no complaints

Worth the money
Bro...might as well put as 20/10 for all specs.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

Anan from dreamz look good. anyone tried? lusting for natural big boobs and slim one.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Thats a good one
Old 09-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

FR for Dona from SS

Location is very convient to park. Limited parking though. Good nice apartment with bathroom attached (double door type)

Looks 70% like photo. Minus the boobs which advertised as cupC but end up disappointing cupA. Definitely not for boob lover.

Gfe gao gao. Immediately in the room start teasing with clothes on. French all the way and massage your 2ic. 5 full minutes of teasing and marikita already suddenly she ask me to pay money first. What a turn off i say and she say sorry, boss rules and she forget to collect at the start.

Pay her and continue teasing her and i slowly undress her. Fuck its a small cupA. Super disappointed but she make it up with very horny look and perky ass. Lppl since already in the room continue to have fun. She really got a cfm face and know how to tease me. Her moans are genuine and she got super sensitive nips. Fingered her and water flows smoothly. Gosh first 20mins in the room and we proceed to shower.

Shower is another nice battle. We showered for more tha. 10mins and her moans was super horny. Too bad no condom cannot bonk her in toilet and someone from the other room want to use the toilet. Lppl we dry ourselves and head back to room.

Her painting as power. She knows how to attack me and proceed real slowly to every part of my body except crack hole. I asked if she do AR and she declined. Good bonk in two position and i released my army. We both were sweaty and cuddle together for a while to catch our breathe before shower.

Head back to room. We just chit chat and she told me she was her for 3weeks and worked in V6 ktv and only start working for SS few days ago. No wonder she is so good in teasing me and attack. I ask for round 2 but she told me not enough time. Walk off with a erected 2ic and go home pcc.

Rtf. Maybe not cos i'm a boob lover. She is a pretty good gem in service. Very good attitude and smily.

Okt is very r quick and reply within minutes. Thumbs up.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What's worse is that the fake fr is written in such a lazy way... not even fun to read
Old 09-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Anan from dreamz look good. anyone tried? lusting for natural big boobs and slim one.
Aiming for her also
Old 09-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a session early today with tiara from sexsense and although part of me feels a little reluctant to write this post, this goes against the spirit of this website and of this particular thread, it goes against the best interests of the young lady so i feel compelled to write it, even if it means it will make it harder for me to get some time with her

I have been a using a few of the clubs on this site for a few years now and always a bit skeptical of trying some of the new ladies for fear of being disappointed ( but if im honest things do seem to have got better recently)

When bro SS recommended Tiara as 'my cup of tea' I had to take a closer look and promptly arranged a session and theres one word that sums it up... 'WOW!!!!'

Firstly the picture online do not do her justice she is way hotter in realife.. She speaks good english and is new to this line of work. when you in her room talking its like your talking to your friends younger sister. She has a nice relaxed personality and shes smart too.. hot sexy body with (no tattoos ) but better then all of the above all of this is how you receive her full focus and attention and shes good st her work..

Treat her nice and she will make you feel even better, give her a hard time and expect a hash reaction..

I will be back to make sure it wasnt a one off but im sure she will be busy so lets see.. theres also a couple of things i wish to find out more about so have to go back

In summary shes a smokin hot girl , how enjoys sex and will show you just how much if you are nice to her
Old 09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
You are probably blacklisted.
Do not be surprised that most of the stables are linked with one another.
They just operate under different names.
So if you are considered as a bad customer most likely the news will spread within the same circle of stables.
return +7, thanks PM playboy
Old 09-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
I think enhanced leh. Usually natural OKT will put in the description, but I must say she looks delicious
Old 09-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jo Club Nirvana

1st visit to this stable today. Skeptical at first but fully convinced upon reaching the place.
OKT prompt, responsive, polite. No frills.
Damage: insanely low or this is a extremely generous OKT. I double checked to confirm the damage.

Lady: Jo hails from Buriram. If u know your soccer then u will know where is Buriram. A true syt.

Looks: 10/10 she is perfection. What u see on the web is 100% what u get. The type u see on the streets n want to bonk asap. If her looks differ from her pics please zap me to death.

Body: 9/10. 100% natural and she is at least 165cm tall. Not the typical short FL. If i am fussy she has a very very slight tummy. A nice rounded ass despite her height.

Boobs: 9/10. Beautifully shaped natural boobs with the most suckable nips. She moans like crazy if u suck them nicely.

GFE: gao gao to the moon, really no horse run. From the 1st min to the last she is always smiling. Comms is not a problem she can speak simple english my thai is more than passable. A happy go lucky gal with a hint of ting tongness. I did not feel like she is a stranger more than some one i know n bonk all the time.

Frenching: 10/10. Some bro mentioned she kissed like a wife. That bro is not lying. I am not either. It was non stop frenching, kissing n licking of tongues. It seems she is a natural born French. Even as i was about to leave we engaged in another bout of frenching. Tbh i dont like frenching FL but for Jo i really cannot tahan not to.

BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best in my bonking journey. It was heavenly. Given her character i doubt she will reject CIM but i tahan!!! Lol.

Pussy: 9/10 clean shaven n wonderfully tight. I dont have the biggest tool but hell she is still so tight!!! A pussy a man loves to pound non stop.

FJ: 10/10. She is my best bonk in 2016 till now in 2017 by a country mile and i tried a lot. I will spare the usual details. Do find out yourself. I will only say she rides like Michelle Payne a Aussie champion horse rider n take a hard pounding better than Rhonda Roussey. She is game for anything lor. I will not forget her moaning for a long time.

RTF: die die i will be back unless i am crazy.
Verdict: a gem as i reported to the OKT...lol some people dont share the good stuff...her customers are like "yer yer" and i am not surprised given her package. Price n the gal.
I am really reluctant to share this FR but what the heck. Miss her at your loss.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is definitely a good advice for him

oooohhhh am getting heavily zapped by OKTs daily Apologies for saying that am going to write a memoir of John about this trade. But it will not happen, at least until a decade or so later. Take a chill pill bosses....
Old 10-01-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

short FR for bomi dreamz

shes 1 of the prettiest I've seen. really looks like pic

she smiles a lot, French a lot
trimmed pussy