The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Overdue positive FR for Nana from Siam Paradise, to counterbalance some of the negative FRs for her.

OKT (no idea what his name is and he would prob like to keep it that way) was excellent. He's responsive and has a wicked sense of humour. After spending more than $90k on whores over the last 2 yrs, even the OKT experience makes a difference to how bored I am usually. Tried 4-5 times to book Nana and no success until breakthrough. OKT prioritised my request and kept following up and I really appreciate him doing so.

Now to the interesting part. I don't write FRs and after this I probably will never write one for a long long time. Why? Because my standards are higher than most people. Most of the time I am disappointed by the actual FL and how far she differs from pics and just fuck and go. So I'm not gonna say all this my taste is different from yours so pls take it with pinch of salt bullshit - no my taste is the best and if my rating for looks is 7 yours is probably 8.5. I had a plastic surgeon friend and my standard of beauty is even higher than his. I had a Korean model and Chinese model gf before and fucked a Lin Chiling lookalike. I like young slim beautiful face model types and dome 1 is too cheap to find them usually - that's fine as just fuck, release and go. If too ugly then reject.

FR for Nana

Looks - 8/10. Face is among the best I have seen in dome 1. Complexion is very smooth. Tan which is not my type but her eyes and smile light up her. face. Ice queen aura adds an element of class to her beauty. Model face.
Body - 7.5/10. A little inconsequential tummy fats. Natural B cup boobs with a little sag from childbirth. Overall a very sexy figure belonging to a 21 year old girl. Which is NOT her age.
BBBJ - 8.5/10. I slept only 3 hrs the night before and could not stand. She blew for probably 10+ minutes until mini me was ready for journey down the rabbit hole. A lot of suction and wonderful CFM looks with those sultry eyes.
Catbath - like a pro. 8.5/10
FJ - 9/10. Super tight and very accommodating to position changes. Kept asking me if I felt any pain due to the tightness. She climaxed twice (at least). Given my tiredness this was a marathon 30min fuck before I switched to CIM. CIM was great with post release action.
Frenching - 8/10. Initial light kisses from the ice queen turned into aggressive french, particularly when she's close to climax. and when I melted her heart which took about 10 minutes.
GFE - 9.5/10. GFE gao gao but not fake. Cuddling, sitting on my lap, playing with my various body parts hehe, talking, showing me pics of her fb selfies and her baby, talking about her previous work in Icon as a flower lady and other random stuff. Really like her sweet smile. Asked me for my name and told me she will remember me. Crowning moment came at the end when she asked me to add her Line - I was stunned and my mind went Whoa. Hint her real thai name is like a plant. Told me to visit again in the morning when she has more energy (and me likewise), otherwise she might be "black face" in evening. Her own words - her English is also gao gao probably from her flower days.
RTF - should be if okt is kind to me. she stops work at 7 though. and need to prebook her because she has her regulars and those obsessed enough to pass messages through okt to her. in her own thai words, " I am suay mak so I don't need to work long hours (smile)". Nothing better than a beautiful girl with confidence.

End of FR, peace out.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Stable:Peagasus
Name:sweet

a satisfied customer of sweet.

Impression of Sweet, i dare say she is at least 100% live pics
She is a very polite and cheerful and cute lady
she will try her best to please you.

Communication
she do not have problem as she knows basic English.

GFE
She likes to hug so score high point in GFE rating.
and talking to her makes you feel like you are talking to a sweet innocent little girl.

Overall, it was a very good experience and will not disappoint you. 100% sextisfaction!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9.5/10 sexy hourglass figure with slight baby fats
Boobs: 10/10 Natural 38D pls be gentle...
BBBJ: 9/10 Can see she really put in effort really shiok
FJ: 11/10 Her moan loud she take tower cover cause she scared next door...
GFE: 9/10 Treated me like her BF
Overall: 9/10
Old 05-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Stable:Peagasus
Name:sweet

a satisfied customer of sweet.

Impression of Sweet, i dare say she is at least 100% live pics
She is a very polite and cheerful and cute lady
she will try her best to please you.

Communication
she do not have problem as she knows basic English.

GFE
She likes to hug so score high point in GFE rating.
and talking to her makes you feel like you are talking to a sweet innocent little girl.

Overall, it was a very good experience and will not disappoint you. 100% sextisfaction!

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 10/10 Natural 38D pls be gentle...
BBBJ: 9/10 Can see she really put in effort really shiok
FJ: 11/10 Her moan loud she take tower cover cause she scared next door...
GFE: 9/10 Treated me like her BF
Overall: 9/10
Bro, youre Utterly GENEROUS with your points!
Old 05-01-2017, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iiifucku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Audi from Dreamz88

Looks: 8.5/10 90% from the pic. very tanned girl.
Boobs: 8.5/10 C cup, probably not natural cus abit too firm for a natural. didnt ask her though but still nice to grab!
BBBJ: 9/10 Really shiok~! moaning and having "slup" sound while blowing u.
FJ: 9/10 she gets wet very fast. very tight pussy, trimmed. and she will ride u like there's no tomorrow.
GFE: 9/10 very high gfe. not shy. tease me during shower and on bed too. we french alot.
Overall: 8.8/10

She's thinking of going back on the 6th. so bros out there better hurry before she leave sg!!

Thanks bro DT for the arrangement. hope to see more gem from u..
Old 05-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shackle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Shopia from LAX.

Pretty face, fleshy, americanized like your typical ABT. Butt lovers would love Shopia. She got a really nice fleshy butt, sadly not for boob lovers though. Skin is typical thai dark tann. She took the effort to put on very americanised make up which should fix your american born thai fantasies.

Her service is good, nice and patience. Not a clock watcher, but she can't really speak much english, so TCSS is out of the question.

Shopia gives a wonderful BBBJ and she has the stamina to go all the way, BBBJ lovers gotta give it a try. Didn't tried CIM but she didn't said no when I mentioned it to her.

Shopia is a dancer back at Thailand, so she is flexible, really flexible. She can S P L I T! Wow.

If you are into butts, good nice patience service and BBBJ, then give Shopia a try.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Bro, youre Utterly GENEROUS with your points!
Bro cause really my type?
Young,cute and big natural breast?
Old 05-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Bro cause really my type?
Young,cute and big natural breast?
This could be my type too.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Fr on Som. Teeruk lovers.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Catbath 8/10
Fj 8/10

Overall a very very very extremely disappointing bonk. Very sad about this bonk.

Reason? Cause she leaving soon. Then if I cant find a girl like her. How? Sibei headache.

Maybe she is acting about her gfe. But who cares.

Question is. Who can replace her?

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 05-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
Fr on Som. Teeruk lovers.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Catbath 8/10
Fj 8/10

Overall a very very very extremely disappointing bonk. Very sad about this bonk.

Reason? Cause she leaving soon. Then if I cant find a girl like her. How? Sibei headache.

Maybe she is acting about her gfe. But who cares.

Question is. Who can replace her?
Good fr

Thanks for sharing

I will be heading down down to try this gal.

Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very long haven't bonk already but i just spotted Nafia from PS in shores again, maybe time to get out of my cave
Old 05-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Good fr

Thanks for sharing

I will be heading down down to try this gal.

I thought Ning already went back? OKT told me yesterday.

I am here to share my experience
Old 05-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Patty from LustVegas

Since my infamous encounter with a horrible stable, I managed to book a session with Patty from LV.
Apparently they are also from PS. Not too sure about that.

But everything went without a hitch with them.
I tried booking Patty over the course of 4 days but was unsuccessful due to work.
Finally got the time for it.

Oh boy the sex was really good.
The girl was hot and looks exactly like the pic.
She kept nudging me for one more time but I told her I was shagged out and wanted to rest.
We both ended up sleeping with her hand rubbing my genitals.
I think we both woke up in a shock when the boss called her mobile.
I apologized to her and we quickly dressed up.
She gave me a kiss and told me to find her in bkk.
She later texted me that she really loved the japanese pudding I bought for her.

I think I'm gonna stick with this stable for now.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vrterjim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks

FR on Gigi (TeerukLover)

Had a fun time with Gigi. Need a bit more time to find out the location.

Pic Resemblance: 90% pic
Looks: 7/10, She looked like someone I know...Hehe
Boobs: 9/10 D cups as indicated. Firm.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction.
FJ: 9/10, She can sure ride on top
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty. Her English okay.
RTF: If vitamin M permit, will want to try quickie tarma.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kind of a late FR....Was busy lately ....

Bently from LustVegas

I tried her last time when she was from PS i think. SO kind of a RTF session after a year plus haha and she did not disappoint.

She has a extremely well GFE. She makes you feel like she just cant get enough of you and your dick. Even after the first shot, she kept rubbing and disturbing and teasing. Her blowjob is quite good with lots of suction. The only downside is think she had a baby recently but didnt really bother me. Cus she did ride the hell out of me.

boobs - think she recently added to make it bigger. seemed bigger than last time i saw her

Shower - sop with teasing

French - french was fluent

BBBJ - awesome suction

FJ - she take charge but is open to you taking charge anytime and trying new moves

Will RTF once Vitamin M replenishes !!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
tempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytempt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros,

was checking out and saw this

anyone know her name and which stable she is from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1