The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Was browsing the site this morning, saw a girl that was one of my favorites so far, thinking about her brings back memories from the previous time she was here. Immediately messaged OKT to ask him about her, and to my joy, he said she's available. When i got there, the look on her face when she opened the door and realised it was someone she met on her previous trip xD ah, pure bliss.

Here's a review for Macy from TeerukLover for you guys :3

Not a bad place, looks meh from the outside, but inside it looks pretty neat and organised, nothing to complain about

Communication: 8/10 for me
Broken English, but just enough for me to be able to maintain small conversations with her, i trust bros out here who can speak thai will be able to

Looks: 7/10
Pictures are accurate, she looks really cute in person, and her bubbly personality really brings out the cuteness in her.

Body: 8/10
Fair skin, short hair. she's slim but she's got the right amount of meat at the right places. Her curves are really on point and she's got a really bubbly ass for some great fun action :3

Boobs: 7/10
100% Natural, not big like some of you guys want, not small like an airplane that's for sure, but its just right for me, and it really fits her slim body too.
Sensitive nipples that get hard when she's aroused.

Catbath: 9/10
She's pretty darn professional in this area. Gives you kisses everywhere, from your face down to your chest down to your balls and onto your proud stick. Long and slow catbath provided.

BBBJ: 8/10
Great suction, her mouth feels warm inside and can feel her tongue darting here and there on your prized possesion. Able to change speed depending on your preference

Frenching: 9/10
Never have i once turned down frenching, and she is no exception. She likes it a lot. It depends on chemistry i can definitely tell you that so i'm not going to guarantee it that you will be getting any frenching with her :3

FJ: 8/10
Gets wet quite easily, she loves the FJ i'm sure. She loves it when you do her fast, least thats the vibe i get from her. Accomodating to your needs and always looks out for you if you happen to have any difficulty.

GFE: GFE QUEEN
Likes to talk, smiles a lot. Doesn't care about the time and she's quite easygoing. The way she smiles and squeals when she's happy just melts my heart whenever i see her. Feels more like your girlfriend that has come down to visit you and has so much to tell you about.

RTF: 2nd time today, Definitely going back, infact, she pestered me to return to her tomorrow, which i probably will

Secret 1: She's only gonna be here for 5 days, starting today, so please, if you've previously saw her on her previous visit but didn't get to go, please do so before she flies, i'm sure she'll appreciate it so much

It was awesome for me, i hope it will be the same for the bros who intend to support her.

Thank you so much bro, no worries about the miscommunication at the end but i'm sure it all worked out

Peace.
Old 31-12-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Hehe one of my favourite girls has returned.
:3
Can't wait to write fr for her at night hehehehe
sic leh bro!
gd gal hard to cum by nowadays…
suddenly recall the gal frm Club V(previous name forgot)…
pretty face, C++/D cupper, superb serv, hmm… gt hard on liao!
Old 31-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post
Bro are you sure we tried the same eve? I personally don't think she's anything over 23 and it's not possible she just gave birth.
Like this okt better come out and explain.

Tbh, the girl I got did not look like eve at all.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dirtiest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ning from TeeRukLover

Was supposed to have overnight session with her but instead I'm writing this FR from my home at 2am. Not as accommodating as advertised, got rejected when wanted to paint her. Excuse given was her pussy pain but would have inform me before session so I can seek other girls elsewhere. Paid her $20 for wasting my time and now thinking back I would have overpaid her.

Left the place at 1.10am wanting to try other girls. In the end, most stables not taking anymore booking for the day and I returned home disappointed.

Warning given; book Ning at your own risk...
Old 01-01-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

trespassing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'm new to FL dome. Has anyone tried stable sex senses?

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Happy New Year to all fellow chiongsters! Have fun bonking, stay safe bonking

I hope 2017 will be an even better bonking year for usl
Old 01-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

omg poppie is back..
Old 01-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xiaxie is Cool - loads of Potential

Very late FR for Icey of Exo. Had an overnight session with her last week. Super accommodating. Nv have I had anyone ready to start a round once wake up in the morning! Boobs enhanced but still great. GFE is seriously epic!

Thought of rtf today after coming back from overseas but our dear Exo seems to be gone already...... Any bros can enlighten the status of Exo status?
Old 01-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

31st Dec 2016, last day of the year and one last fuck to close the year with bang. Early morning ask for pine, ruby and miso availability, ruby location was nearest to me but available late afternoon and same goes for miso. Pine was available after 7pm. Wah this 3 girls are hot in demand unlike my previous fav fiona. But i need as early appt as soon as possible though and one of the okt persuade me to try another of their girls, it was a leap of faith from me to try based on his recommendations. Alas no more listening recommendations from okt, only trust fr from this thread. The girl did let me eat her oyster to my hearts content and 1 fj but no 2nd fj cause she busy trying to get the internet data to her starhub mobile up and running. As its my philosophy now to not name lousy fucks or fr bad/average fucks that i wont do rtf hence her name is anonymous. Only will name good fucks fit for rtf me, i hope fiona from titaniumbabe comes back soon.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trespassing View Post
Hi Bros,

I'm new to FL dome. Has anyone tried stable sex senses?

Thanks.
Hi bro, please read through all the FRs here for guidance. Information have to self source and not ask other bros.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Old 01-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 17
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Som fr TRL

Too long haven't write FR, tried Som on ytd aftrnn.

Look (most of time photo app makes the gals looks better, in her case opposite and makes her looks abit like ladyboy or Transgender, even asked bro 4-5 times to cnfrm not) Looks wise more accuracy will be 3rd photo showing body length, earlier twenties, less sharp minah milf looking with braces.

Body, 1.7M tall, smooth slim figure. Usual Thai tanned. Modified Boobs but quite soft to squeeze from 1+ year of massaging. Some cellulose skin marks around lower abdominal either from liposuction, but a tattoo across lower abdominal concealing surgery mark suggest otherwise, + when sucking hard at boobs u can actually still drink abit, thats how assuring she is 100% female.

Service wise quite good consider her occupation back home. Catbath, Frenching, Painting, fingering, BBBJ all can and automatic. Gets wet easily. FJ with quite some stamina thou not commando. Easy to comm as her english above average Thai FL, quite enthusiastic will play and joke along.

Selling point will be her semi deep throat BBBJ. Dunno whats her trick of doing it but seldom do I choose CIM instead cumming during pumping but this time I did.

RTF ... saw her other roommate as both was there standing when door opened, very contemplating to choose her roommate as she is more my type, maybe next time
Old 01-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 9
R00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to allR00tbeer is a name known to all

Anyone had tried Apple from Wonderland?? Couldn't find any reviews on her.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In all types of work, of course you will meet demanding customers that piss you all no matter how patient you are and we like to vent our frustration. But coming to the forum and post telling us that we the customers suck? I'm not sure what is the purpose, as if we don't have frustrations in our job.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

trespassing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcfgh View Post
Hi bro, please read through all the FRs here for guidance. Information have to self source and not ask other bros.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Yes yes. I'm sorry bro. First time, now know how to use search liao.
Thanks.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Deleted post

Last edited by Mr.romance; 02-01-2017 at 01:00 AM. Reason: wrong post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1