The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2016, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Xiaojie - emmanuelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
That's a good one. Used to do that to other stables. But if the gal really like u there is always room to negotiate with the Thai man.
First time I hear got staff inside the apartment. Usually I thought he's lurking somewhere outside one lol

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 13-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Ps: the fat Thai guy in the apartment is to cook meals for the gals as well as Protect the gals I think. Which I think is a great idea.
This.

The only OKT I've seen who does this. I'm actually glad to see his reputation going up recently even though I have no stake in his business. Hope he can stick around for a long time.
Old 13-12-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I can understand why some of the stables SOPs is to collect first. Some arseholes lurking here bonk for free and leave while the ladies are showering, some even steal the ladies money after a free bonk. Really perilous trade and evil bastards.

In our case, if we pay and get sucky service, the most is we don't patronise any more. If we bonk and don't pay after, the ladies have much more to lose.

In a way, the lady is not wrong to insist for full payment. No matter how sucky the service, you'd have seen them in the buff and properly checked the goods.

Think about it this way, when you order wanton mee and the wantons came half cooked, can you insist on not paying first at the foodcourt?

No. You can complain, you can rant, you can bring your money away. But you'd still have paid because you ate the noodles.

The vendor may choose to give you a future discount, or offer you roast duck noodle instead, but never a refund.

Shit service happens every now and then, but even then, we'd still have to pay, no?

If the lady insists on me paying, it's actually a good reason not to tip if I don't get satisfactory service. If she's deserving, I'd still tip some after the deed.

Just my two cents bro, not trying to side with any stable in particular but have personally heard from more than a lady getting cheated in one of the worse ways possible. Screwed for free, hard earned money gone and passport also gone...

Peace out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guochengxuan View Post
Intended to try Cherry from Soi 69 on Thursday night and made a booking, well i am in luck to be able to secure the desired slot.
Hassle began when trying to get to the location, running across streets. But thats understandable as I am not familiar with that area.

But finally got to the place and met Cherry. It is true that she is slim with attractive physical assets, although looks not my type, still wont reject. And thats all.

Shit happened when I was on Cherry's room, and she asked for payment first. Claiming that it is a requirement from his boss. I politely decline and showed her i had far more than enough cash for the payment to give her a peace of mind. However, she insisted her ground while i insisited mine. I called the OKT straight away. I was told that payment first is to prevent some customers being chau kuan not pay after service, but my concern is that what if the gal chau kuan and give me shit service after pocketing the money. Finally, we agree that i will make partial 100 advance payment. But the gal insisted full advance, and, thats wat pissed me off, took her phone to call whoever and disappeared. Yes, disappear. you are right, disappear. Damned, she just disappear.

I can imagine if i made payment first, and assuming, just assuming after shitty service done, and if i express any unhappiness, she will just disappear.

Of course, OKT recommended me Jane, in the same apartment to service me but well, although my dick is screaming out of my underpants, my big head is just not in any mood. Jane also kind enough try to calm me down which I very much appreciate.

All in all, i must emphasise that the OKT is definitely very patient and accommodating unlike in my other circumstances we ended up screwing each other over the phone. For this one i have to give credit to the OKT. My greatest dissatisfaction is towards the girl. This is just my guess, she was being pampered and spoilt by all the pedestalisation guys around her put her on, or simply she had bad experience previously. However, whatever the reason, lets be fair, i believe it is industry standard to make payment after service (sometimes i may tip up to 50% in very rare occasions, i do not intend to spoil market). And such basic professionalism is expected if the gal is to come into this industry. Also, simply disappearing and run away will not make things good.

Once again, I am pleased with the OKT's patience and efforts to sort things out but the gal just screw him over. It seems like the gal was simply out of his/their control.

Finally, I must thank the OKT for the arrangement, I will certainly try out her other gals based on this, but tonight my mood was lost completely. Sorry for that, and sorry that you have such trouble to take care of. I am sure I am not the only one who kena this, just that i am free enough to post it here.

Cheers guys, have a good night.
Old 13-12-2016, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
I can understand why some of the stables SOPs is to collect first. Some arseholes lurking here bonk for free and leave while the ladies are showering, some even steal the ladies money after a free bonk. Really perilous trade and evil bastards.

In our case, if we pay and get sucky service, the most is we don't patronise any more. If we bonk and don't pay after, the ladies have much more to lose.

In a way, the lady is not wrong to insist for full payment. No matter how sucky the service, you'd have seen them in the buff and properly checked the goods.

Think about it this way, when you order wanton mee and the wantons came half cooked, can you insist on not paying first at the foodcourt?

No. You can complain, you can rant, you can bring your money away. But you'd still have paid because you ate the noodles.

The vendor may choose to give you a future discount, or offer you roast duck noodle instead, but never a refund.

Shit service happens every now and then, but even then, we'd still have to pay, no?

If the lady insists on me paying, it's actually a good reason not to tip if I don't get satisfactory service. If she's deserving, I'd still tip some after the deed.

Just my two cents bro, not trying to side with any stable in particular but have personally heard from more than a lady getting cheated in one of the worse ways possible. Screwed for free, hard earned money gone and passport also gone...

Peace out.
Well, SOI69 did state upfront on his webpage that it is payment upfront so if bros that are not comfortable with it, perhaps it is best to check first when booking his girls to see if he can waive this requirement with the specific girl before confirming the booking to avoid any further conflicts upon arrival.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tiguannn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys.. just a warning..

Tried this new stable Delacour from from lak****y forum. Confirmed 100% fake pic..

will ask you to go balestier hotel book a room and wait for girl. some ugly chick will turn up.

Beware. Think he's in this forum as well-same nick.
Old 13-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Aiyo....like this how to get free overnight and free lunch time bonk......my friends hopes are cruelly dashed by the fatty thai guy
Think only "I love boobs" got free bonks from the fl gals. Cos of his big cock.
We don't even stand any chance in this lifetime. Lol
Old 13-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Well, SOI69 did state upfront on his webpage that it is payment upfront so if bros that are not comfortable with it, perhaps it is best to check first when booking his girls to see if he can waive this requirement with the specific girl before confirming the booking to avoid any further conflicts upon arrival.
Agreed and also with bro Xiaolong.

I personally don't find issue with either arrangements. Sometimes those that request payment upfront also can get good service, then afterwards I tip them, they become doubly happy, next visit they give me even better service (but still payment upfront, it's just business).
Old 13-12-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Aiyo....like this how to get free overnight and free lunch time bonk......my friends hopes are cruelly dashed by the fatty thai guy
There is a way though ... apply to take over the fatty thai guy's job. Every night after close shop can 3P

Seriously though, i am surprised someone willing to station there, becos if raided (kind of inevitable, eventually), that person will definitely be scooped up together with the girls.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
There is a way though ... apply to take over the fatty thai guy's job. Every night after close shop can 3P

Seriously though, i am surprised someone willing to station there, becos if raided (kind of inevitable, eventually), that person will definitely be scooped up together with the girls.
I seen him before at the previous location (before it got raided) taking photos of the girls so it seems that he was not charged or that he was lucky that he was not there when it was raided.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Nice idea .. can get alot of benefits lol....... daytime work as maid....night time "massage" the girls

but raided tht time also uplorry....every day have to worry about raid

Last edited by comm; 13-12-2016 at 10:03 AM.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Think only "I love boobs" got free bonks from the fl gals. Cos of his big cock.
We don't even stand any chance in this lifetime. Lol
Ya...we very normal and average joe got little chance of kc the girls and getting freebies

Last edited by comm; 13-12-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya...we very normal and average joe got little chance of kc the girls and getting freebies
U can try using nam mun phrai. But will die very horribly.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Here to SUPPORT the fantastic, detailed and most importantly HONEST fr's from Bro NAKA PLEASE do note all samsters that Bro NAKA emphasises that all fr's are from his PERSONAL viewpoint
Lol! Thanks for support. Already mention clearly, take it as a pinch of salt. Some may said read liao and see liao lanjiao steam. Some may said read liao and see liao lanjiao cannot steam or cannot make it. I really up to individual.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think got people guarding the place is also good to prevent distrub and I alway believe there is no free meal.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-12-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChesterMBS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiguannn View Post
Hey guys.. just a warning..

Tried this new stable Delacour from from lak****y forum. Confirmed 100% fake pic..

will ask you to go balestier hotel book a room and wait for girl. some ugly chick will turn up.

Beware. Think he's in this forum as well-same nick.
I feel you, last time I had the same experience, go up to room wait 20 min, send some ugly chick up, I complain then OKT say sorry he send wrong ask me wait, 20 min later send an uglier chick up, got frustrated and left, waste $25 for the room haiz. alot of the lsb front page is like that de, possibly all operating under the same OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1