The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokinhvan876 View Post
Was lazy to reg last time since they didnt paste their model pics,
Haha I also skip stables that need to register their site to even view pics �� so troublesome and the FRs in their own site sounds quite fake. Only come here to read FRs for now.

But over here, I'm still skeptical over FRs abt Lovehouse and Soi69 �� anyways I'm just a casual bonker so I got more than enuff trustable stables to book from liao.

Last edited by billyphoopeepee; 12-08-2017 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Edited.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
May need to wait for hours for their server to send u email. Chk ur junk folder as well just in case. I waited v long to receive password reset email from Black Prada website previously to view videos.
Noted thanks for your feedback
Old 12-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
just curious since I'm new here... so what happens if your points and power are negative?
Ur FR cannot write more than 3000 characters.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Maia from Regent a few days back after a long hiatus due to previous bad bonks with other stable. So decided to take a break.

Location: I like the location, its convenient for me as I stayed somewhere near there. Hahaha! The location is not new to me, I previously had a good bang from other stable there.

Body: The ad description says: SEDUCTIVE CFM HOTTIE WITH TIGHT FIGURE & MEATY ASS! ! ! I cannot agree more. Maia's body is slim, her tummy is literally flat, the ass is indeed meaty for her size. I think her figure is possibly one of the best I've seen in my bonks this year so far.

Looks: Maia have tanned skin, along the minah kind of tone. I would imagine her as the slim and curvaceous malay girl we always fantasise about when we're young.

BJ: SOP style. nothing to shout about.

FJ: Pussy have seen some mileage but I'm ok with it. Nice girl to do with. Especially doggy when the ass is just so so meaty.

GFE: She can speak quite ok english for a Thai, so at least we can have some brainless chit chat and snuggle. She have my former gf looks with the minah body. Cannot say I didn't leave there a happy man. YMMV... It was good because it hit some fetish spots for me.

Been having some needs recently. I think i'll go on a orgy this weekend trying different girls. Have a few girls in my shortlist, any recommendation?

Pattie (Siam Angel)
JJ (Siam Baby)
Pimm (Regent Lust) <- Saw her at the same place as Maia. Her tattoos are an absolute turn on.
Matrix (Exclusive) <- She is not a new face. Wanted to try her previously but for some reasons didn't had the chance. Any idea what was her old name and stable?

Last edited by leehuashen; 12-08-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoroar View Post
FR on Tattoo girl Pimm from RegentLust

7/10 Look : Very sluttish and playful look. Got a tear drop tatt at the corner of her eyes.

6/10 Body : B cup, natural but quite saggy. She commented she like to go put silicon to enhance it and make it more firm.

5/10 Service : Very minimum service. She tempted you to bonk her without any service. When I ask for service, she say don't waste time since I already erected. Capped and bonk. Quite shock to hear this. True enough horny liao and thinking got second shot, might as well bonk first. Even without bath.

7/10 FJ : Very nice moan and eye contact. Playing with her tougue and give u slutty look. Enjoy the view of her colorful tatts, and ramp her hard.

But after 1st bonk, she just laze on the bed and play hand phone. I took efforts to service her instead, and urge her for 2nd round. End up she ask me for tips and got me sian half liao. Instantly I dressed up and walk out of the room. No bath No round 2 and 100% no RTF.

YMMV. Take one for the bros here.
I totally agree what you say....wasted for money and time
Old 12-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny92776516 View Post
I totally agree what you say....wasted for money and time
Thanks bros! I can take one off the list..
Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyphoopeepee View Post
Haha I also skip stables that need to register their site to even view pics �� so troublesome and the FRs in their own site sounds quite fake. Only come here to read FRs for now.

But over here, I'm still skeptical over FRs abt Lovehouse and Soi69 �� anyways I'm just a casual bonker so I got more than enuff trustable stables to book from liao.
now registration got problem also. but seen the post of models by bros, looks quite good n wait till my reg is done first hehe. Tried once with lovehouse positive experience.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Tried pink from soi69 a few days ago.

Initially wanted to try Zaa but she was busy. OKT intro pink. I was hasitating coz I had a unpleasant encounter from a stable which is not advertised here.
Afraid it is photoshopped or not the real thing. Even worse if post ops.

But this pink was all good. Personally I like her figure. Good boob size which I would say it is natural. But her nip colour would not match her name.

Yes we showered together. And I agreed with a previous bro. There are no frenching. I m disappointed given her figure frenching would hv completed the package. She does ride well.

Anyway think of visiting her mayb 1 or 2 more times but thinking to try others.
If this stable bring in this kind of quality I believe it would benefit our bros here

All above is my personal view which may differ from others. Thanx
Old 12-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Hahaha. Got zap by heavy duty guy. It was worst earlier.
Some just wanted to zap for fun I guess
Old 12-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
brucevandeburgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovehousr ing looks too good to be true tbh. Haha. If that girl is real cfm chaos
Old 12-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kacie from LV

@johnjo201732

I believe somene bonk her before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocracy View Post

Kacie from LV
Being a while since i last chiong and post FR, Kacie is definitely a GEM that you do not want to miss. She previously from another stable.

Looks: GND
Boobs: B-Cs
Body: 22 BMI
FJ: you wouldn't want to miss it. Cowgirl, doggie, whatever
Frenching: out of the world, non stop
GFE: simply amazing

Her command of english is damm ups, confirm can talk cock sing song easily for bros. Take note she is not the common FLs u visit usually, the way she start the session is different.

RTF: Of cuz
Old 12-08-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoroar View Post
FR on Tattoo girl Pimm from RegentLust

7/10 Look : Very sluttish and playful look. Got a tear drop tatt at the corner of her eyes.
YMMV. Take one for the bros here.
Just upz you for the honest feedback. I like tattoos actually, but now wait and see.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Re: Kacie from LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7896357 View Post
Usually don't post FR but think she does deserve one so here goes:
Tried Kacie from LustVegas. First Customer!!! Thanks OKT.

For those that love communicating, you wont have any problem as Kacie is well-proficient in English. Was able to converse & joke around easily.
Face: She does look slightly different from the picture but in a good way. Fair skin with make-up on (Korean-style of make up)
Body: Not too skinny & not fat (Just big-boned). Fun-sized!
Boobs: Think its B or close to C
GFE: 11/10 Managed to talk cock & joke alot with her. She definitely excels at this area #KCGaoGao
FJ: One of the best. She does speak french (both literally & language as well). Really nice when DATY. Too bad I couldnt last long for both shots blush

For those that would like to have a good time, please do book her. I'm sure you wont regret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocracy View Post

Kacie from LV
Being a while since i last chiong and post FR, Kacie is definitely a GEM that you do not want to miss. She previously from another stable.

Looks: GND
Boobs: B-Cs
Body: 22 BMI
FJ: you wouldn't want to miss it. Cowgirl, doggie, whatever
Frenching: out of the world, non stop
GFE: simply amazing

Her command of english is damm ups, confirm can talk cock sing song easily for bros. Take note she is not the common FLs u visit usually, the way she start the session is different.

RTF: Of cuz
There bro.. dug up for you.. think vazie visited too... can look for him
Old 12-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Was intro by OKT as well as kaki here for her.

My FR for Angel (Emmanuelle)

Face: 7/10 my type, SYT
Body: 7/10 petite long hair
Boobs: 7/10 not big, maybe a small B
Catbath: 7/10
Bbbj/CIM: 9/10 slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing without holding my dick and her sucktion and deepthroat that make me want to cum in her mouth. Shiok feeling
FJ: 9/10 Cowgirl & missionary. Light moaning, while fucking she keep squeezing her pussy few times.
GF: 8/10 polite, soft spoken
Attitude: 8/10

After I cum she help to clean and ask me to lie down rest and close my eyes and face down. Then she procced to give me a relaxing massage.

I'm happy and satisfied with her service
Old 12-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

X-clusive WISH looks good.

anyone tried yet?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=661845
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1