The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
Come to think of it, I've seen many Ferraris and Lambos in Penang but never an Aston Martin.
I believe I saw one...the driver is a senior practitioner..old fellow.he goes around with the quote " I am 78, look like 65, and fuck like a 25...and the trick is two half boil eggs and one stout before every shot"....

Yup, the hotel is royale now..havent seen nor tested the stock though..

I went up only to Danok...as an illegal immigrant..cousins are kedahan and are frequent goers.So the immigration did not checked me out.
I heard Hatyai is better..might take a trip there one day and will seek ur advice as where to go...

Come to think of it, i believe it is true, better go in a group but hunt alone..

I dont suggest u take a cruise on tt ship...pretty sure u will be hunted. That wud also mean, u must be a king@top star on that ship then
Old 20-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post
I believe I saw one...the driver is a senior practitioner..old fellow.he goes around with the quote " I am 78, look like 65, and fuck like a 25...and the trick is two half boil eggs and one stout before every shot"....

I went up only to Danok...as an illegal immigrant..cousins are kedahan and are frequent goers.So the immigration did not checked me out.
I heard Hatyai is better..might take a trip there one day and will seek ur advice as where to go...

Come to think of it, i believe it is true, better go in a group but hunt alone..

I dont suggest u take a cruise on tt ship...pretty sure u will be hunted. That wud also mean, u must be a king@top star on that ship then
The old codger should be Joe right? Vintage Aston Martin and he's got a few more vintage cars.

Its pretty easy to slip in and out of the border especially if you are a Kedahan or if you know the right people. Taxi drivers are especially very resourceful. Careful though as if the immigration rats are in a bad mood, they can screw you up big time. I cant be much help in Haatyai though, my old haunts were Penang and KL.

Nolah bro, am not a heavy gambler. Just play for fun mostly. Some of my clients are very heavy players, I just follow them and watch them throw away a fortune. If you're the type that regularly loses up to 6 figures, they'll even send a chopper for you to pick you up and take you to the ship. Bro, I can handle being hunted down but my missus will probably put a bullet between my eyes. She's that good a shot.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
The old codger should be Joe right? Vintage Aston Martin and he's got a few more vintage cars.

Its pretty easy to slip in and out of the border especially if you are a Kedahan or if you know the right people. Taxi drivers are especially very resourceful. Careful though as if the immigration rats are in a bad mood, they can screw you up big time. I cant be much help in Haatyai though, my old haunts were Penang and KL.

Nolah bro, am not a heavy gambler. Just play for fun mostly. Some of my clients are very heavy players, I just follow them and watch them throw away a fortune. If you're the type that regularly loses up to 6 figures, they'll even send a chopper for you to pick you up and take you to the ship. Bro, I can handle being hunted down but my missus will probably put a bullet between my eyes. She's that good a shot.
i see...I'm not gambler at all..not that dun like gambling, is just i know i will loose a fortune if i do gamble..

hahah...my goodness, dangerous lady there...
Old 20-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hope the werewolf didnt bite you bro, or you'll turn into one too. Any tendencies to howl in the middle of the night so far? My sympathies on the service you received though bro.
So far have not found myself howling in the middle of the night... sound of "eek ok eek ok eek ok" got lah when servicing my ladies...
Old 20-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
i see...I'm not gambler at all..not that dun like gambling, is just i know i will loose a fortune if i do gamble..

hahah...my goodness, dangerous lady there...
I couldnt agree more with you bro. I've watched people throw away a fortune in a matter of minutes. Might as well throw it into the sea if you ask me. Maybe you should get lessons from our Gambler King - bro Scorpioking.

Nah, she's very mild mannered and sweet actually. I wanted to get her membership at the Penang Rifle Club as a birthday present, but I cant as she's a foreigner and has only been here for a short period of time. You got any contacts there bro?
Old 20-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
So far have not found myself howling in the middle of the night... sound of "eek ok eek ok eek ok" got lah when servicing my ladies...
WTF bro? You need some lubrication I guess. LOL.
Old 20-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can recommend one Filipino chick bro. She is usually stationed at the check in entrance in the evening and at night she moves to the money changer/cashier office near the souvenir shop. She's slim, tall and wild in bed. Have spotted her a few times around in Penang especially at First Avenue.
KACHING!!... in that case, my jaga spot will be the money changer/cashier area..will go and see my favourite money changer in prai n ask him to change all sorts of currencies in little denominations so that i can spend the whole night with the gal exchanging currencies...apa macam bro??

Bro Zach, I m gonna let u cover first base, means u get to choose ur spot first... the other jagas will have to go la la li la tam plong to determine the next following spots..
Old 20-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you go up to Haatyai or only Danok bro? A number of my clients in Kedah go up to Danok a couple of times a week. Crazy buggers. All with border pass as their wives will kill them if they see the chops on their passports.
that's a joke i hear that you can make your border pass when u r in the BORDERS bookstore...just quote the password "Danok"...and of course, my nick too..
Old 20-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Come to think of it, I've seen many Ferraris and Lambos in Penang but never an Aston Martin.
Hv u been to Jalan Aston Bukit Mertajam? u can find lots of Aston Martins there...
Old 20-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

I never believe some one who goes on trumpeting his fucking skills particularly this senior prac... actually i think he got it wrong... looking back, i realised that at 25, i was sexually quite active but could not last each session..now while approaching 40s, i realised that the lasting power is much more... as they say, with great powers, comes great responsibilities, and with great cheong experiences, comes great endurances..
Old 20-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

Dun forget Betong too, which is far more accessible n nearer for Penangites...
Old 20-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

the hunter becomes the hunted...this is like a page from National Geographic..
Old 20-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
WTF bro? You need some lubrication I guess. LOL.
that's the bed making the noise lah bro....lost in translation i guess
Old 20-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I couldnt agree more with you bro. I've watched people throw away a fortune in a matter of minutes. Might as well throw it into the sea if you ask me. Maybe you should get lessons from our Gambler King - bro Scorpioking.

Nah, she's very mild mannered and sweet actually. I wanted to get her membership at the Penang Rifle Club as a birthday present, but I cant as she's a foreigner and has only been here for a short period of time. You got any contacts there bro?
Bro,

My sources say that if u want to be a member of the Penang Rifle Club, u need to go to Chinese Embassy first. Why u may ask?

Penang=P
Rifle =R
Club =C

Need i say more?
Old 20-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

I do not have personal contact there..but my ex boss is a member..perhaps i might ask him n see...no promises but will do my very best...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1