The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
tis words,u said i raise mine 2 hands & 2 legs 2 agree with u...lol. Ppl jus wan 2 win attention,ppl jus wan 2 be rite but they 4got environment keeps chgin...lol...different men fuck same ger,the feel aso different ma...tio boh?

The big problem is that everyone wants to be seemed as a lao jiao, a senior, and very experienced and knowledgeable in whatever playgrounds they are in, and hence easily take offence when somebody else disagree or pointed out otherwise to whatever they have posted

What they do not realised is that what they know today may be outdated tomorrow, do not even need to talk about those that have been away for few weeks, months or even years

That is why I always tell people that I am always a blur like fark a newbie in wherever I go even though I may have been visiting those cuntries or places for 20 to 30 odd-years as what you have rightfully pointed out ==> environment keeps changing

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-11-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Me think u suffering from oedipus complex, a fixation of the lips, the gift of the gab.
Remember to talk the chill pill, every morning

Wah this one cheem, I gotta google "oedipus" liao

Monsoon season cannot go fishing so very free hor???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Thanks for sharing the link of this thread with me bro. I like the steam gif

Looks like a silicone injected boobs to me still prefer airpork runway boobs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 29-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nowadays all the budget airlines very smart liao especially on Sinkie airpork side, they implemented all the self-check kiosks where you have no choice with whatever seats they auto-assign to you in Wetnam side they totally removed the choice to web-check-in for our return trip unlike previously we can web check-in for both sectors and choose the seats also

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no choice lol...they want you to pay for selected seat...to me I only want cheap tix...so I will just sit anywhere so long land safely...started using any airline (except Jetstar Pacific) so long is cheap and safe...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is why I always tell people that I am always a blur like fark a newbie in wherever I go even though I may have been visiting those cuntries or places for 20 to 30 odd-years as what you have rightfully pointed out ==> environment keeps changing

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I feel for the troll and not upset with him...anyway this is cyber...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 29-11-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like a silicone injected boobs to me still prefer airpork runway boobs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
alo alo...by now you guys should know bro SS08 luv airport type cup with 2 screws type of boobs...

Old 29-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Franchise restaurants boom in Vietnam

Foreign franchise owners see Vietnam as a land of opportunity

By Tuoi Tre News November 28, 2017, 18:02 GMT+7

Not only are Vietnamese restaurateur reaching out to foreign brands to import their business models, global franchisors now view Vietnam as a huge potential market to expand their network.

Popular global franchise brands like Little Caesars, Jumbo Group, The Boiling Crab, and Element Fresh have all sat down with Vietnamese partners in preparation for their entry into the 94-million-strong market.

Presently, Vietnam is already home to 71 foreign restaurant franchises, including ‘big players’ like McDonald’s, Starbucks, Burger King, and BBQ Chicken.

Most of these franchises are currently flourishing in the country’s largest hubs of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, but others are beginning to target growing cities such as Da Nang and Hai Phong to further cement their foothold.

William Schreiber, vice-president of international development for U.S. pizza chain Little Caesars, said he had traveled to Vietnam 15 times in search of opportunities to ink franchising deals with local businesses.

The third-largest pizza chain in the U.S., Little Caesars already has over 5,000 locations in 18 countries, but Vietnam is looking like the first country in Southeast Asia to earn a franchising deal with the company.

Recently, Singaporean seafood restaurant group Jumbo also partnered with a Vietnamese company to launch the franchise locally, having made successful entrances in China and Japan.

Other popular franchises like Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Boiling Crab and Presotea have announced their intention to open stores here.

A lucrative business

With prices that target middle-income earners, restaurant franchises are becoming increasingly popular with the younger generation in Vietnam as a go-to place for dining, hanging out with friends, and meeting with business partners.

Vietnam-based Golden Gate Group, one of the first in the country to conduct business with foreign franchisors, has until now successfully imported and operated 22 restaurant franchises ranging from barbecue, hot pot to beer clubs.

In 2016, the firm reported revenue of VND2,628 billion (US$115.77 million), a 524-percent growth rate on 2013.

With its current network of 201 locations across Vietnam, it is estimated that the firm will reach 400 locations by as early as 2018.

According to Hoang Tung, owner of the Vietnamese pizza chain Pizza Home, the cost of franchising a popular brand can amount to VND1 billion ($44,000), not to mention a percentage of revenue paid regularly to the franchise owner.

A cut-throat race

Despite the overwhelming number of success stories in Vietnam, in reality many brands have been forced to depart the market after finding themselves falling behind in a dog-eat-dog environment.

Examples include fast-food restaurant Subway and coffee houses such as Gloria Jean's Coffees, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and N.Y.D.C.

“Not many Vietnamese franchisees have the experience to run restaurant franchises on a large scale, which often results in fatal mismanagement once the number of locations reaches the hundreds,” an official from the Ministry of Industry and Trade asserted.

“They still have a lot to learn from foreign restaurateurs.”

Old 29-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Vietnam brewer Sabeco gets strong response at Singapore investor roadshow: chairman

Vietnam’s biggest brewer has received a strong response from potential suitors at an investors’ roadshow in Singapore

By Reuters November 27, 2017, 11:50 GMT+7

Vietnam’s biggest brewer Sabeco has received a strong response from potential suitors at an investors’ roadshow in Singapore, its chairman said, as the government moves closer to finalizing a stake sale in the $9 billion maker of Bia Saigon and 333 brews.

Vo Thanh Ha said the government is due shortly to publish details of a divestment plan for its nearly 90 percent stake in Saigon Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp, as the brewer is formally called, as part of a lengthy fund-raising exercise.

The sale has attracted interest from brewers seeking access to one of Asia’s most-promising beer markets, which is already the second-most profitable for Dutch brewer Heineken NV. Vietnam’s per capita beer consumption is forecast to become one of Asia’s highest within the next couple of years.

The sale could also provide a template for more planned privatizations including that of peer Habeco.

“We met a number of very high-profile investors – strategic investors and industry players,” Ha said in an interview in Singapore.

“We’ve received very good feedback from investors that they consider Sabeco as an extremely good company with high potential to grow,” Ha said, in comments translated from Vietnamese by an adviser for the roadshow.

Attendees at the Singapore roadshow included representatives of Japanese pair Kirin Holdings Co Ltd and Asahi Group Holdings Ltd, said Ha, who has been chairman for two years. He said representatives of Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade were also present.

“The divestment is on schedule. The government will be publishing the plan to divest very soon,” said Ha, speaking in a private bus en route to Changi Airport.

The roadshow will next move to London and Ho Chi Minh City this week.

The government said this month it aims to complete a stake sale in December, though it has yet to disclose a size or price. Complicating the process is a near-trebling of Sabeco’s share price over the past year to 318,800 dong ($14), compared with a 40 percent rise in the benchmark index .VNI to 10-year highs.

“The price is determined by the market,” said Ha, when asked to comment on the surge.

Some investors said a small free float has inflated Sabeco’s market value.

Sabeco dominates Vietnam’s beer market where its main rivals are Heineken and state-owned Hanoi Beer Alcohol & Beverage JSC. Heineken owns 5 percent of Sabeco.

Sabeco expects the introduction of premium products to help it maintain a market share of 40 to 42 percent over the next two or three years, Ha said.

Old 29-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

HCMC to raise traffic fines, tobacco tax using new-found power: top leader

By Tuyet Nguyen November 29, 2017 | 10:35 am GMT+7

The city has been given more autonomy but many people are worried it will attract a wave of migration.

Vietnam’s legislators have granted Ho Chi Minh City more decision-making power and the first things it plans to do with its new-found autonomy is to raise traffic fines and tobacco taxes, its top leader has said.

The city’s Communist Party chief Nguyen Thien Nhan said at a meeting with his constituents on Tuesday that HCMC will increase taxes on certain “special” products like tobacco to discourage consumption and protect the environment. (Nhan is also an elected legislator.)

Nearly half of men aged 15 or older smoke in Vietnam, which currently imposes a 41 percent tax on tobacco products, a rate HCMC officials have dismissed as being too low to affect consumption.

Several traffic fines will also be increased as the current penalties fail to deter violators, Nhan said. But he stopped short of when the taxes will be raised and how much they will increase.

Last Friday, Vietnamese legislators agreed to give Ho Chi Minh City, the country’s economic hub, more power to boost its development.

The decision, which will take effect starting mid-January, will allow the city to raise special consumption and environmental protection taxes on certain products, though it will still have to consult the central government.

It will also allow the city to make its own decisions on areas such as land management, investment and public spending.

The city will be able to set special salaries for industry experts and scientists, and raise salaries in the public sector as it sees fit.

Ho Chi Minh City is among just 20 percent of cities and provinces in Vietnam that can cover their own expenditures and contribute to the national coffers. It was the largest moneymaker last year, earning more than VND306 trillion ($13.48 billion), up 12 percent from 2015 and contributing to 28 percent of the state budget, according to its finance department.

Meeting with Nhan on Tuesday, people expressed their concerns that exclusive policies will make the city a more attractive place and put it under greater pressure from migration.

The megacity is now packed with 13 million people, or 6,200 people per square kilometer; around a third of the population are migrants.

“It would be a disaster if the number rises to 15 million,” a local woman said.

Nhan said that urbanization is a trend and that HCMC is virtually unable to prevent migration.

He said the city has commenced a master plan to transform itself into a “smart city” with a better living environment, and that might be the best and only solution to deal with the wave of migrants.

The goal of this ambitious plan is to solve the problems the city is facing, including poor health, education and transport, pollution and weak public administration.

Workers will be offered basic services in terms of infrastructure to ensure a competitive edge in the global market, such as broadband internet, clean, stable and cheap energy, opportunities to study and affordable living space.

Nhan said the city will also cooperate with neighboring provinces to improve their farming sectors and secure a more stable living for the people there.

“Once people have secured a good income, they will stop rushing to the city,” he said.

Old 29-11-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
What to do, just have to wait out. Too old to be foolish. Something you can’t google. I had the good fortune of reading western civilisation in school. This ass called Oedipus killed his father n married his mother. Freud corrupted the Greek story and spinned a tale on psychoanalysis. It is a long shot but I wanted to tell THAT character, he speaks too much and have Diarrhoea in the mouth. I don’t like rednecks. They are like pantat ayam. Darn greek tragedy

Last edited by seabass; 29-11-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I not free but came to touch base with the regulars here. I must have overstayed my welcome
Old 30-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Me think u suffering from oedipus complex, a fixation of the lips, the gift of the gab.
actually me aso dnt knw if i'm suffering frm tis watever oedipus complex,u seems quite bother by it,ya? U meanin u hv tat same condition? Hw is tat feel like har?

Quote:
Remember to talk the chill pill, every morning
thx u 4 yr pointers ya...i'll talk 2 chill pill 2 see if tere's a cure...lol...i'll help u cure yr conditions if he replies.

& peace b wit u ya...lol
Old 30-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Thanks for sharing the link of this thread with me bro. I like the steam gif
glad 2 see got sm ppl like it,different ppl makes the world,sm wil like smthg,sm wil nt like smthg. World is round shape ma...lol...jus like a beautiful ger's neh neh...

photos 2 me is like an emo icons,they speaks mani meanin in my ways of postin it,& they're smtime beter than trillion words...lol

hv a good day ya
Old 30-11-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
You will be surprised I have seen all sorts of people trying to save on medical costs given the extremely high medical costs in Sinkie and they even go overseas for operations
tis kind of thg reli bo bian lei,i got see handful of ppl sell car sell hse in sinkapore jus 2 keep their love 1s in hospital 4 those veri major illness.

1 of em is my cousin lor...his mother fell veri sick wit cancer,he hv 2 sell his million dollar condom jus 2 pay 4 his mother staying in hospital wich amt 2 abt 3/4 million sink$ in the ard 9 mth stay lei.

Quote:
the ironic side is that foreigners are cumming into Sinkie to see our doctors while we are doing otherwise
mayb tose were under medical tourism lor...mos of wich were veri rich ppl. i've a few clients who were frm UAE & they brings their sick family member 2 raffles hospital 2 see dokters in sg & mind u,mani of those dokters were nt sinkaporean hor...

aso,i hear in news got say,sg medical work culture nt very healthily & mani sg doc flows oversea lor...

Old 30-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
The big problem is that everyone wants to be seemed as a lao jiao, a senior, and very experienced and knowledgeable in whatever playgrounds they are in, and hence easily take offence when somebody else disagree or pointed out otherwise to whatever they have posted
tat's y i put up tis sign below

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
( Click to show/hide )
i play old bird,u aso play old bird,so every1 start using old bird tone talk 2 each other & tere they go...their heart will go on...lol...& their story continues.

Quote:
What they do not realised is that what they know today may be outdated tomorrow, do not even need to talk about those that have been away for few weeks, months or even years
ya,agree wit yr point...in third world countries,a few mths & mayb a year or two can reli make quite a big difference in the market & environment.

listen & look closely first,no judge first...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1