The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dick_flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Perth Australia 2017 (20th Nov till 27th Nov)

Dear all,

Just happened to see this posting before flying out. Only managed to see a few posting so far....

Anyone can suggest to me how a tourist like me able to have an entertaining time in Perth during my last 2 days in Perth city?

It has been more than 20 years since I roam around there... heard that there is too much changes in the market!

What will be the best plan?

Best regards,
S
Old 19-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
lynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlynxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Perth Australia 2012

if ur looking for angmoh stables there's esquire, club316 and city west massage. or you can try the good old langtrees.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dick_flyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxxx View Post
if ur looking for angmoh stables there's esquire, club316 and city west massage. or you can try the good old langtrees.
Dear Lynxxx,

Thanks for the quick tips.
Any gems in them that you consider worth checking out?
Old 19-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post
Feminists, since when do guys need permission to fuck outside?

Summer heat ONS. Maybe tired and overloaded with wine. Did not shoot any goals with her. Pity. Her handbag with me. Safe.
Looks hawt

Front better tho
Old 21-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailis View Post
Looks hawt

Front better tho
Sorry. Can't show front or she will kill me. But unlike Asians, where the front usually disappoint, Perth girls usually attractive with smaller faces, big eyes and better defined noses etc.

The only issues are the full saxon types where they look 'male-man' - esp germanic.

The anglo type are definitely more feminine. And if they have Scandinavian mix, they will look great.

I just love their body shapes and of course their pussies. (I have also seen some destroyed pussies from petite girls where I just cannot come as well as 1.86m tall Size 12 Scottish/Irish lasses with supertight cunts - one of them wanted to bring me home after fucking her at a party because the guys don't go for her. She is also agile and attractive. Her thick Glasgow accent is so sexy. There is also a sweet innocent Dublin lass who stick to me because the angmoh boys are going for her meat - asian guy sexless? - She finally allowed me to finger her because she is technically a virgin. I do not want to be bombed by her "IRA" bf who cannot enter Australia because of his criminal past - too bad, I had fun with his gf but her bums are too flat for my liking. With names like Elspeth, Edel and tongue rolling names, my tongue also wiggle at Gaelic beauties.)

Surprising fucking blonde MILF can be special memorable experience because they are so comfy with themselves. Unshaved pussy. Geniune O. When they are enjoying your action, they looked so pretty and their facial expressions don't want you to stop. But some MILFs have sun exposed skin or 'leathery' skin.

The recession in Perth is bringing out more blonde hotties into the SW industry.
Hope they stay in Perth but they usually go somewhere else acter a short stint here to learn the ropes.

These days, there are also online manuals teaching them how to serve the overseas NZ, Japanese and American markets because money is drying up in Perth. Pity.

Enjoy the good times. Have sex with angmoh hotties. They don't make good wives, just enjoy their bodies.

Last edited by amwf; 21-11-2017 at 07:54 AM.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick_flyer View Post
Dear Lynxxx,

Thanks for the quick tips.
Any gems in them that you consider worth checking out?
Late reply. Perhaps for your next trip.

The gems don't work everyday.
You usually see what are avail from the Intros.
Peta from Caseys only work Mon and Fri. She has tattoos but a hot nerd university student.
Ashley from Esquire requires you to book beforehand. She stopped doing walk-ins customers. She look like a Miss Universe beach contestant type with boobs implants.

They are quite a good selection of night girls at Esquire (quite a seedy place at night) or City West.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 15
Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!Kailis is one of the Best!

Great work

Pity you can’t share

I have a P4P pinay spinner anyone who wants
Old 23-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
takers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello guys at Perth, I'm at Perth for a few days for holiday, since today is relatively free, so I went to walk walk the neighbourhood (nedlands).

I remember a few pages back where someone was asking for places with Hj n massage and amwf's reply was why not just call and ask any "extras", well I took his advice and called the hotline (their hotline is advertised outside the shop) so I was asking, "any messages for guys?" Their reply was "yaya, what time you come" and then I said "so do you all provide anything extras?" Their reply was I not understand what you say, so I repeated that question ~3 times, I think she gave up, she just say you come and try, a subtle hint I must say... end up paying $80 for a hand relief. Not sure the market rate but you know, just trying out.
The lady was from china btw..
so for all bros out there, just call? Lol
Old 26-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takers View Post
Hello guys at Perth, I'm at Perth for a few days for holiday, since today is relatively free, so I went to walk walk the neighbourhood (nedlands).

I remember a few pages back where someone was asking for places with Hj n massage and amwf's reply was why not just call and ask any "extras", well I took his advice and called the hotline (their hotline is advertised outside the shop) so I was asking, "any messages for guys?" Their reply was "yaya, what time you come" and then I said "so do you all provide anything extras?" Their reply was I not understand what you say, so I repeated that question ~3 times, I think she gave up, she just say you come and try, a subtle hint I must say... end up paying $80 for a hand relief. Not sure the market rate but you know, just trying out.
The lady was from china btw..
so for all bros out there, just call? Lol
Hope you have had a good time.

Sorry but I don't visit Chinese takeaways these days.
I ever called and spoke in Mandarin and asked indirectly, with assurance that I am a real customer.
It is mostly miss rather than hit. And the standards can be rather low.

Hard to advise newbies.
First, I drive, not walk.
2nd, local knowledge.
3rd, not sure if I can find anyone in nedlands to fuck, may be $ needy students.

$60-80 extras for HJ. OK.

But I would rather visit bombshell Rikki (look 30s) or Rochelle (20s) in their West Perth work apartment. $170 per hour RnT.

I have White Fever. I like to see blue eyes and blonde hair. Rikki love my Asian soft skin. And when we click, something extra comes with it. And I pay for it not with money but *genuine* love.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post

Enjoy the good times. Have sex with angmoh hotties. They don't make good wives, just enjoy their bodies.
Have to absolutely agree with you on this.
I have a contact who is Irish - she is 35.
She is envious of Chinese.
She says white women start to look like leather bags from the age 30...
Old 28-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Charlessng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Any Korean stable that’s good? Been to Melbourne once and the Koreans are great.. anyone can share the location with me? Thanks
Old 29-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlessng888 View Post
Hi guys,

Any Korean stable that’s good? Been to Melbourne once and the Koreans are great.. anyone can share the location with me? Thanks
I think lynxxx is able to help, or you can visit the PP forums. I cannot get along w Korean girls after one made fun of my little bro.

My angmoh ah lian babe has returned from Gold Coast.

Steph from Esquire is hot petite size 4-6 blonde with natural asian sized perkish boobs and beautiful pussy.

K-girls are still no match for this beach girl. How many Koreans will plastic surgery for Steph's looks.

She is rather short too, but I would like fucking her standing again, last time was more than a year ago was amazing and she hang on to me for her dear life.
Old 29-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Have to absolutely agree with you on this.
I have a contact who is Irish - she is 35.
She is envious of Chinese.
She says white women start to look like leather bags from the age 30...
I love Irish and their accent. The ones I fucked tend to be larger built but they make good lovers. I am usually afraid of their maternal instincts and wear protection even if they don't object to raw actions. Hard to tell if they are drunk and I don't want to pay child maintenance or go for joint parenting agreements.

My last Irish lass is 1.86m tall with strong bones (heavy) she is quite sweet but she has flat bums (i am put off by flat bums). Thankfully, her bf dumped her for a local Perth tragic and she spend a one nighter with me. I practised withdrawal method successfully and was worried until her period came.

She has since found another good Irish boy and are planning to get married.

Enjoy your conquests!

* when I say local tragic - i refer to the inner city greenir feminist movement type where touching her thigh make you feel like a rapist and she will turn you into #metoo campaign. These stupid eat clean raw vegan type will expose their neh neh and flirt you with minimal clothings and protest against you if the male cock stand in reaction. That is, if they don't like you or have after-sex regrets.
They choose. If they like you after they sober, it is sex. If thrir hormones go crazy and they don't like you, it is rape.
They paid no responsibilities for been drunk and getting rape after making advances. You are still at fault.

Angmoh ah lians and Irishs are better behaved.

Last edited by amwf; 29-11-2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

This girl looks really Summer of Esquire.

Summer
Of the best in the industry. 12 years Veteran.
Country girl. Started in her 20s and along the way, knocked up twice.
But pussy still intact (compared to Kay-leigh whose pussy is ruined - she do mostly massage now)

Old 08-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Nothing much to report on the field, I was busy fucking my usual Italian bird until today, my cock need a break.
It is actually more satisfying to sexercise with a woman with curves at the right places.
Can Spanish easily.
Cob, cih, cof and the best is cim after bbbj.

The best bbbj and cim is still Jana of Citywest Massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1