The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Sounds like a rare extreme case here, no need to be upset, go for the happy one
Bro, u are very understandable and caring person to the WL. But why I feel u like ah seng. Haha just joking, don't zap me.
Old 25-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 1649 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Bro, u are very understandable and caring person to the WL. But why I feel u like ah seng. Haha just joking, don't zap me.

No la, we all go for happy, happy then RTF, not happy then go for the happy one, no big deal
Old 26-07-2017, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRAFOR View Post
2047. Nice and sweet girl.
I tried YiYi recently. Service is ok but her cigar smell from her mouth was so strong that put me off. She is also a bit plump.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
I tried YiYi recently. Service is ok but her cigar smell from her mouth was so strong that put me off. She is also a bit plump.
Yes bro, I agree with you that Yiyi is a heavy smoker and her bad breath turns me off.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

There are 5 newbies in 2047 from Nov 2017.

Tried Ai Li Si (Alice) of 2047. Brief FR is as follows:

WL: Ai Li Si (Alice)
House: 2047
Home Province : GuiZhou
Ht/wt: 158 cm/45 kg
Debut: Nov 17
Prior Experience : No prior experience

Looks: Very pleasant, with pretty face features including small sharp nose and juicy lips. Sexy, curvy body, bony at hips, sexy legs, tight pussy.

Boobs: B- with new one-dollar coin size areola and tits, use them well during boobs massage, great to fondle, grab and squeeze.

Shower action : Nil. Told her to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower the next time, as some customers expect them.

Catbath and boobs massage : Good slurping and tongue licking action - good strength although not so sensual. But do the catbath from back, to buttocks, thighs and calves. (Told her to forego the calves as mine not so sensitive) Boobs massage was teasing, sensual and good.

Frenching: Quite a good frencher althu w/o much tongue fight. Was trying to teach her how to have good tongue fight - but it always go MIA. Anyway her tongue is quite short.

Painting: Allowed painting on her small pussy hole and she was quite responsive.

AR: Good effort. Direct her tongue correctly to the desired spot and area.

Bbbj: Good, althu not that deep-throat, can give sensual or tantalizing licks on the dick head.

FJ: Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom. Fallopian tube like rather shallow. Due to tight pussy and shallow tube, the sex in missionary and cowgal positions were exceptionally intense and steamy. The long and solid penetrations and pumping made her face grimaced and hands gripping the bed tightly. She was utterly worn out by the intense sex. She said she never encountered such intensity before.

Gfe : Good gfe, can be like gf.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy. Attitude was excellent - willing to listen and very accommodative. Service wise, she was good (for a newbie who is new in this trade). Skills can be improve, especially in sensual fingering and passionate frenching with tongue fight.

Rtf: Sure! (after trying other newbies)
Old 09-11-2017, 03:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post

Looks: Very pleasant, with pretty face features including small sharp nose and juicy lips. Sexy, curvy body, bony at hips, sexy legs, tight pussy.

Boobs: B- with new one-dollar coin size areola and tits, use them well during boobs massage, great to fondle, grab and squeeze.

Shower action : Nil. Told her to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower the next time, as some customers expect them.

Catbath and boobs massage : Good slurping and tongue licking action - good strength although not so sensual. But do the catbath from back, to buttocks, thighs and calves. (Told her to forego the calves as mine not so sensitive) Boobs massage was teasing, sensual and good.

Frenching: Quite a good frencher althu w/o much tongue fight. Was trying to teach her how to have good tongue fight - but it always go MIA. Anyway her tongue is quite short.

Painting: Allowed painting on her small pussy hole and she was quite responsive.

Bbbj: Good, althu not that deep-throat, can give sensual or tantalizing licks on the dick head.

FJ: Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom. Fallopian tube like rather shallow. Due to tight pussy and shallow tube, the sex in missionary and cowgal positions were exceptionally intense and steamy. The long and solid penetrations and pumping made her face grimaced and hands gripping the bed tightly. She was utterly worn out by the intense sex. She said she never encountered such intensity before.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy. Attitude was excellent - willing to listen and very accommodative. Service wise, she was good (for a newbie who is new in this trade). Skills can be improve, especially in sensual fingering and passionate frenching with tongue fight.

Solid detailed FR. So jealous. Ai Li Si struggled to cap me due to condom too big. She only said I look like her cousin but never compliment my lovemaking.
Old 09-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Solid detailed FR. So jealous. Ai Li Si struggled to cap me due to condom too big. She only said I look like her cousin but never compliment my lovemaking.
Bro, seems like all your posts on 1649 and 2047. Can you enlighten on the rest of the 4 girls in 2047, apart from Ai li si?
Old 09-11-2017, 04:02 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro, seems like all your posts on 1649 and 2047. Can you enlighten on the rest of the 4 girls in 2047, apart from Ai li si?
Yes bro, this is my regular haunt.

My friend tried Yao Yao and said service is good, big breasts. She has a cute face, pretty. As for the rest, didn't get the chance to see and don't know their names so can't provide any more info. Once I'm ok with the WL, I call ahead to book and go in and out. It may be a while before I run into the other newbies. But looks wise, those I recommended will meet expectations.

I've had consistent quality service from these 2 houses over the yrs and feel the WLs deserve our support. It's sad when good WLs leave due to lack of support and FRs like what you mentioned the prior 1856. At least 2 of the WLs would be angpai if more had wrote FR.

I personally had gd WLs go back early due to lack of support. It was a wake up call to support the gd WLs. Yutong and Xiao Xiao are good examples. They would have gone back had not more bros known abt them. Wld have been a waste.

Last edited by 123hu; 09-11-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Yes bro, this is my regular haunt.

My friend tried Yao Yao and said service is good, big breasts. She has a cute face, pretty. As for the rest, didn't get the chance to see and don't know their names so can't provide any more info.
My friend also said you standing along lorong 16 offer to poke karchng
Old 09-11-2017, 06:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
My friend also said you standing along lorong 16 offer to poke karchng
Bitch pls. U're a cheebye bastard who only got $100 to spend every month. All the OKT and WL see you no up and know you are bo lui cheapskate. You where got friend (except 06 and 08)? You're so cheap that the OKT you work for also don't allow you to touch his girls only ask you to attack other house. U exposed already no shame still want to show the world you are chao ah beng jio ppl come out? Cheebye what a fucking loser.

Beng beng gina sai, fuck off to your Desker Rd budget fucks la. This thread for $150 customer. Don't jealous David and 2036 la. The WL there not for low budget fucks like you can only afford short time. You will never get any svc there. No FR coz got no money to call. What a fucking loser OKT runner. Real customer long time ago chut $150 try already. No gd move on. Not like you niam shit here coz bo lui.

Last edited by 123hu; 09-11-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Bro, your forum not accurate leh, over exergerate... her boobs cannot make it at all, somemore say great to fondle and good to squeeze.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Bro, your forum not accurate leh, over exergerate... her boobs cannot make it at all, somemore say great to fondle and good to squeeze.
Aiyah, B- boobs do not imply cannot have a good fondle, grab and squeeze. Depends on handler Perhaps your hands extremely big, so cannot enjoy handling small boobs.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I tried Yuan Yuan from the new batch. Quite good looking, slim, no fat type, B cup boobs with brown nipples. Allows frenching, painting/69, very good bbbj.
Strong GFE, very enjoyable to be with. Will RTF.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Fallopian tube shallow? how on earth you manage to reach it with your finger and penis
Old 04-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Fallopian tube shallow? how on earth you manage to reach it with your finger and penis
His imagination runs wild, over exergerate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1